Forums / Just For Fun

327,474 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Mafia 8:TF2 Edition

Last posted Apr 15, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT. Added Mar 31, 2012 at 11:44PM EDT
487 conversations with 23 participants

404 user not found wrote:

oh snap

That means he suspects you. Just in case you didn’t catch that.

Apr 03, 2012 at 09:11PM EDT

Which is fine, madcat. Random won’t be as direct with his suspicions as I am.

I find some lack in that reasoning.

If they want to flood their votes to 404, then why would Iced Hot become suspicious? With more mafia voting 404, in a tie he’s less likely to die. Which very likely means they want to keep him alive.

Plus 404 is already playing a bit more serious (although minimal). Something he wouldn’t do in previous games when he was a villager (no offense).

But the fact is that he’s right. I simply forgot spies’ votes don’t count, if you can believe it. They may be flooding their votes as spies to force people to vote for 404, like you had suggested. However, I don’t think 404, clubba, or Nikolaki would do that on their own.

So that’s a strike against me, but I’m not continuing my reasoning. Take that as you will.

Apr 03, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT

You know, we should also try to get Dr. Meme involved in the tie.

I thinking this because if more votes are spread out, then it could help to determine the mafia pool since there will be less voters per section to have to sift through

That’s why I shall vote for Dr. Meme unless I’m the only one voting for him at the current time

Apr 03, 2012 at 11:42PM EDT

My jimmy sense is rustling. I do not approve of this vote.

404 isn’t acting suspicious, more like he is acting like Rapturjesus.

But Ice is even less suspicious than 404

I’m inclined to vote 404 off over Iced Hot Chocolate. Losing 404 won’t cost the Engies that much anyway, he always kept placing his teleporters so they sent our team backwards

However, There are other players in this game who I find more worthy of voting off than these two so I welcome the idea of getting Dr.Meme involved if people think that is a good idea. We have done 3 way ties before.

For now, I’m voting for 404

404 : 6 votes (404, Nightfury Treann, Pyro, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, BSOD)
Iced Hot : 5 votes (RandomMan, Fudge Gruck, CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404)
Dr. Meme : 2 vote (Iced Hot Chocolate, slappy)

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 12:06AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:05AM EDT

Alright, I’ll throw my vote in for Iced Hot Chocolate. Sorry man, but we need to keep this tie going. Also, I want to ask if we should increase the number of votes on Dr. Meme. Would having a 3 way tie benefit us in this situation?

Edit: To address BSoD below, if we decide that a three way tie would help us, I’ll switch my vote too. That way the votes will be 5/5/4.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 12:43AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:26AM EDT

There are 4 mafia right? It will be harder for them to divide their votes between 3 players. Usually a 2 way vote is easy to manipulate for the mafia

A 3-way could be used to catch one of them out. Maybe. At the very least it will force them to change their tactic

I’ll change my vote for Dr.Meme if we think it will work.

[edit]

I need it to be a 5/5/5

I need one more volunteer. Who was not voted yet?

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 01:03AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT

We are waiting on the following:

-Dr.Meme
-Bruelock
-EP73
-Algernon
-Pyro
-Bob
-Jeffery
-Max_Cobar

I should add that people who do not vote instantly become my suspects

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 01:57AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 01:56AM EDT

Oops, sorry. Why do I derp so much?

404 : 6 votes (404, Nightfury Treann, Pyro, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, BSOD)
Iced Hot : 6 votes (RandomMan, Fudge Gruck, CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob)

Apr 04, 2012 at 03:43AM EDT

I vote Iced Hot Chocolate, FOR REVENGE!

By the way, I think it’s impossible to tie it if I’m a suspect (because I have the least votes).

Apr 04, 2012 at 04:43AM EDT

I’m not voting this time. Better keep that pretty balance.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 06:41AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 06:36AM EDT

I was going to vote Dr Meme and go for a 3-way tie, but it looks like I’ll have to vote to 404 to counter Dr Meme and EP73. Somebody else should do this too.

I vote 404.

Apr 04, 2012 at 09:05AM EDT

Iced Hot Choch
Becouse Physics breaking

Apr 04, 2012 at 09:20AM EDT

404 : 7 votes (Nightfury Treann, Pyro, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, BSOD, Algernon)
Iced Hot : 9 votes (RandomMan, Fudge Gruck, CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob, Max, Dr. Meme, EP73)

Well 404, how about you fix that and vote for yourself again.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 09:38AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 09:37AM EDT

How about I vote for 404 instead?

Ah what the hell, I retract my vote and now vote on 404.

Apr 04, 2012 at 09:55AM EDT

I guess our tie including Dr. Meme plan is failing.

Currently it’s an 8 vote tie between Iced Hot and 404. For exact voters, see BSoD’s post.

Iced Hot Chocolate and Slappy vote for someone else, Bruelock and Pyro haven’t voted yet.

Apr 04, 2012 at 10:13AM EDT

I random ‘ed and got Pyro. I’m trying to keep the tie then, ok.
(probably gonna vote for me now though)

Apr 04, 2012 at 10:23AM EDT

Piling more votes on top of 404 and Ice will only make things worse at this point.

The mafia votes are already buried nicely beneath the two candidates, most likely balanced out. The results of this vote won’t offer any indication until many more people die.

The end of this vote will likely go well in the mafia’s favor by leaving absolutely no possible clues now and not for a long time.

I seriously recommend a 5/5/5 vote. We obviously have enough people paying attention, and enough time to make a switch to a 3-way balanced vote like this. This will screw up the mafia’s conformable vote balance between the two major suspects

I think two people should change their vote to Dr. Meme. Then either Bruelock or Pyro votes for Meme, the other doesn’t vote.

Apr 04, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT

……I voted 404 on the previous page. You blind, fool?

Apr 04, 2012 at 10:49AM EDT

Ugh, yes….yes I am a blind fool. I read Randommans post:

Bruelock and Pyro haven’t voted yet.

And thought…yea, even though it was right there in the vote record. FML, I’m derping so much today!

Anyway Fudge changed his vote so I change my vote to Dr. Meme

404 : 7 votes (Nightfury Treann, Pyro, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, Algernon, Dr. Meme)
Iced Hot : 7 votes (RandomMan , CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob, Max, EP73)
Dr. Meme : 4 vote (Iced Hot Chocolate, slappy, Fudge Gruck, BSOD)

We need more

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 11:02AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT

If two people from 404 and Ice hot change their vote, we can be equal and leave it at that.

Apr 04, 2012 at 11:05AM EDT

FudgeGruck wrote:

If two people from 404 and Ice hot change their vote, we can be equal and leave it at that.

If one of each changes, we have a 3 way tie with 6 votes for each. So that works.

Also, sorry, BSoD’s post about lacking voters confused me. Not voters currently:

• Bruelock
  • Jeffery

But anyway, to go with the plan, I change votes to Dr. Meme.

If one of the 404 voters can change as well now, we reached our destination. Better leave the non-voters as they are, or we won’t reach our tie.

@Douglas

How much time left?

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 11:23AM EDT

Bruelock and Jeffery are the only ones left to vote (I double checked this time)

We can’t rely on Jeffery, and Bruelock said he would not vote so I won’t worry about them.

We just need one person who voted for 404 to switch to Dr. Meme

404 : 7 votes (Nightfury Treann, Pyro, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, Algernon, Dr. Meme)
Iced Hot : 6 votes (CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob, Max, EP73)
Dr. Meme : 5 vote (Iced Hot Chocolate, slappy, Fudge Gruck, BSOD, RandomMan)

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 11:34AM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 11:31AM EDT

Well, that worked out nicely. To everyone who hasn’t voted, it might be a good idea to declare that you aren’t voting this round. To everyone else, please stop switching! Any attempt to mess up the tie at this point will only make you look suspicious.

Apr 04, 2012 at 12:16PM EDT

Il switch to Doc Meme
I never trusted Doctors in Ties whit a strange stare

Apr 04, 2012 at 12:25PM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

Il switch to Doc Meme

We have everyone a perfect three way tie right now. Do not change your votes.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 12:29PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:28PM EDT

I’m going to pretend that Max did not just change his vote

…goddammit Max

404 : 6 votes (Nightfury Treann, Algernon, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, Dr. Meme)
Iced Hot : 5 votes (CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob, EP73)
Dr. Meme : 7 vote (Iced Hot Chocolate, slappy, Fudge Gruck, BSOD, RandomMan, Pyro, Max)

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 12:45PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

Il switch to Doc Meme

Seriously? Did you even read the last few posts? +1 suspicion.

Can somebody who voted Dr Meme please switch back?

@Blue Screen
I voted 404. It was Pyro who switched, not me.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 12:39PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 12:36PM EDT

@Algy

I am seriously sleep deprived and it is showing. Be a dear and make sure my vote count is actually accurate. I may have made mistakes like that more than once

I’m going to bed before I collapse on my keyboard

Apr 04, 2012 at 12:46PM EDT

God fucking dammit. Max, I’m balancing it out and switching to Iced because you had to fuck it up.
Total:
404 (Nightfury, Treann, Al, madcat, clubba, Nikolaki8, Dr. Meme) 6 voted
Iced (Cite, Verbose, 404, Pyro, EP73) 6 voted
Dr. Meme (Iced, slappy, Fudge, BSOD, Random, Max) 6 voted
NOW KEEP IT THIS WAY.

Apr 04, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

I went back through the last couple of pages for a recount. Here’s what I got:

404: 6 (Dr Meme, Algernon, Seal Clubba, Nikolaki, madcat, Nightfury)
Iced Hot: 6 (Iced Hot [I think…], EP73, Bob, Verbose, 404, CitationNeeded)
Dr Meme: 6 (Max, Pyro, Fudge Gruck, BSoD, Slappy, RandomMan)

Not voting: 1 (Bruelock)
Hasn’t voted: 1 (Jeffery)

I’m a little confused by Iced Hot’s vote though. I can’t tell if this is him changing his vote from Dr Meme, or something else:

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

I random ‘ed and got Pyro. I’m trying to keep the tie then, ok.
(probably gonna vote for me now though)

He hasn’t made it clear who he’s voting for. If he actually is voting Dr Meme, then your tally is correct. Otherwise, mine is.

So Iced, what’ll it be?

Edit: Dammit, ninja’d by Pyro! That puts Dr Meme at 5, and Iced at 7… I think. If Iced could confirm that he’s actually voting for Dr Meme, then we can finally get this sorted out.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 01:14PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

Interesting, Max_Cobar switched his vote for no reason other than “he doesn’t like doctors”. Take note of this people, a player is acting with no good reason. Also, 404 is far more serious in this game than usual games. I’d say we should keep an eye on him too.

Also, I’ll switch my vote to Dr. Meme. Iced Hot should keep his vote where it stands.

Edit: @Below: I do have to ask, 404. Why did you feel the need to confirm whether or not you could vote for yourself? That has never stopped you in previous games. Then again, that seems to be normal behavior for you… Hmm…

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 01:57PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Interesting, Max_Cobar switched his vote for no reason other than “he doesn’t like doctors”. Take note of this people, a player is acting with no good reason. Also, 404 is far more serious in this game than usual games. I’d say we should keep an eye on him too.

Also, I’ll switch my vote to Dr. Meme. Iced Hot should keep his vote where it stands.

Edit: @Below: I do have to ask, 404. Why did you feel the need to confirm whether or not you could vote for yourself? That has never stopped you in previous games. Then again, that seems to be normal behavior for you… Hmm…

Hahaha, this inst being serious. Then again i usually do nothing so i can see where your coming from.

Apr 04, 2012 at 02:01PM EDT

This is all so mysterious and confusing. So many suspects.

Apr 04, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT

Dafuk u guys?

Can’t tell if mafia, or just dumb.

Pyro and Algernon, what the f*ck is up with those lists. The names are completely off.

The last correct list that was posted was from BSoD, which contained:

Iced Hot : 6 votes (CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, Bob, Max, EP73)
Dr. Meme : 5 vote (Iced Hot Chocolate, slappy, Fudge Gruck, BSOD, RandomMan)

After that Pyro and Bob switched, making the current votes:

• 404 : 6 votes (Nightfury Treann, Algernon, madcat, Nikolaki8, seal clubba, Dr. Meme)
  • Iced Hot : 5 votes (CitationNeeded, Verbose, 404, EP73, Pyro)
  • Dr. Meme : 7 votes (Iced Hot, slappy, Fudge Gruck, BSOD, RandomMan, Max, Bob)

Is it seriously that hard to keep it tied people?

Apr 04, 2012 at 02:48PM EDT

Why don’t you change your vote then, Random?

Apr 04, 2012 at 02:50PM EDT

Now im a suspect…..
@Bob,
I dont like doctors since i had a very,very disturbing backstory whit doctors
Long story shot
needle + normal doctor = Minimum fear
needle + Max’ (when he was a kid) doctor = COMPLETE TERROR
I never trusted a doctor since….

Apr 04, 2012 at 02:55PM EDT

@Random

That means one of two things. I’ll go with they have a role and they know something about 404 or Iced Hot, because the alternative is mean.

RandomMan wrote:

Can’t tell if mafia, or just dumb.

Granted, I made my own mistake, but at least I’m compliant.

@Max

Just…do as the more experienced players say from here on out…

Just do that.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 02:57PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 02:56PM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

Now im a suspect…..
@Bob,
I dont like doctors since i had a very,very disturbing backstory whit doctors
Long story shot
needle + normal doctor = Minimum fear
needle + Max’ (when he was a kid) doctor = COMPLETE TERROR
I never trusted a doctor since….

Then why don’t you change your vote back to Iced Hot?

@madcat

Because of stuff like this. I want to see how easily people are willing to change their vote back. If we aren’t following some plan the mafia is creating. All this sudden vote switching, wrong listing. I’m suspicious of it.

Don’t worry, I’m paying close attention. If time is running out and we still have no tie, I’ll switch back with ease.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 03:02PM EDT
Apr 04, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT

Random wrote:

Pyro and Algernon, what the f*ck is up with those lists. The names are completely off.

>“Names completely off”
>Almost exactly the same as your list

I had Pyro in the wrong place because he ninja’d me with a vote switch. I pointed this out in an edit and stated the new scores, but didn’t change my original tally to reflect that (in hindsight, I probably should have).

I have Iced in the ‘wrong’ place because I have no idea who he’s actually voting for. The last thing he said was that he would ‘probably vote for himself’, so I counted that as his vote. You chose to ignore that and go for his previous vote (which is totally fine, since he didn’t make himself clear).

Apr 04, 2012 at 03:10PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!