Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Well Well Well now...This changes everything..

Last posted Apr 07, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT. Added Apr 06, 2012 at 11:27AM EDT
37 posts from 17 users

I found out that one of my 30 second photoshops made it to the front page. So clearly im famous now and will surly be receiving the big bucks from KYM. So with all my new found riches i plan to take care of all the little people that got me here. So im taking everyone out for a trip around the world, spared no expense. And everyone gets toys, cars, ill handle old bills that need to be paid or whatever else you guys want. Im a rich n famous ritzy fucker now.

Last edited Apr 06, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

I didn't know the Kentucky Matchmakers Yassociation was so interested in photoshops.

grumble grumble cough
You would be surprised my good lad.
puffs cigar

Ann Hiro wrote:

yeah… now go to your KMY!
WE DONT WANT YOU HERE AT KYM!

WELL I NEVER!…..Such a rude young lady…Little women should present themselves with elegance and poise.

pug on toast wrote:

If that makes you a millionaire, what are Brad and Don then?

Did you say "millions" old chap? HA!..Such an odd…little word…
grumble grumble

404 user not found wrote:

psshhh thats chump change Ox Doxon has…

mmm yes yes i have many of thos..To much actually….404 i find you an upbeat gentlemen with wit n vigor. I give you have of my infinite wealth… I do no wish to be the only upper class here. It so droll here.

Ox Doxon wrote:

WELL I NEVER!…..Such a rude young lady…Little women should present themselves with elegance and poise.

Ann's a guy.

Ox Doxon wrote:

mmm yes yes i have many of thos..To much actually….404 i find you an upbeat gentlemen with wit n vigor. I give you have of my infinite wealth… I do no wish to be the only upper class here. It so droll here.

Why thank you kind sir. I shall be sure to use my fortune responsibly.

Chivalry and monocles and all that.

Last edited Apr 06, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

Why thank you kind sir. I shall be sure to use my fortune responsibly.

Chivalry and monocles and all that.

Of course of course old friend.

Let us indulge and celebrate our endless wealth. Here is he most expensive bottle of wine ever. Its a 1787 Chateau d’Yquem that i bought at and auction for $117,000,… Being only 117,000 i wanted to buy 100, 000, 000 of them but it seems this is the only one…grumble grumble..So disappointing.

Cheers

Ox Doxon wrote:

Of course of course old friend.

Let us indulge and celebrate our endless wealth. Here is he most expensive bottle of wine ever. Its a 1787 Chateau d’Yquem that i bought at and auction for $117,000,… Being only 117,000 i wanted to buy 100, 000, 000 of them but it seems this is the only one…grumble grumble..So disappointing.

Cheers

Shall we drink it out of the holy grail or the skull of Mayan emperor Pacal the great?

Shall we drink it out of the holy grail or the skull of Mayan emperor Pacal the great?

Mmmmm now THAT is a good question my friend..GOOD question INDEED!…I leave the choice up to you…As long as we can feast on these delicious Dodo birds…They are "extinct"…..But not to people of our caliber…HA

Last edited Apr 06, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT

Ox Doxon wrote:

Mmmmm now THAT is a good question my friend..GOOD question INDEED!…I leave the choice up to you…As long as we can feast on these delicious Dodo birds…They are "extinct"…..But not to people of our caliber…HA

Why not both?

Last edited Apr 06, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

TOP TU DAH MORNIN' TU YEAH, HUMIEZ!!

Well hello Sir…Smashing suit..Smashing…Here is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars

I say we should all buy one of those Iron Man suits and go out gorillabearshark hunting!

Very very nice…Yes we should do that….You go with the Ironman one and ill go with a Nova Corp suit….But shall we bump it up a tad? I just got my hands on the worlds only time machine..Dino hunting anyone?

Fridge wrote:

Niggas please.

I own 106 meme entries.

You are clearly green of envy of the rich Ox Doxon and 404. You shall venture back to where you learnt such filthy language.

User Name wrote:

You are clearly green of envy of the rich Ox Doxon and 404. You shall venture back to where you learnt such filthy language.

DR Meme…Such an upstanding and heroic lad….Here is one dollar……Times infinity…Welcome Welcome..

Fridge wrote:

Niggas please.

I own 106 meme entries.

Do you not recall the great April Second Meme Repossession? All meme property on KYM has been revoked. How trivial that you still try to flaunt a nonexistent commodity!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!