Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Can you get a contact high from looking at pictures of stoners on the internet?

Last posted Apr 11, 2012 at 12:56PM EDT. Added Apr 09, 2012 at 09:19PM EDT
15 posts from 11 users

Dudes, I've been, like, looking at funny pictures of potheads doing stupid shit, and I feel kinda weird man. Has anyone really been far even as decided to get high off of the internet? Is this real life? Is this dangerous? I need to know… this shit is freakin' me out man! :(

Jackal Lantern wrote:

Dudes, I've been, like, looking at funny pictures of potheads doing stupid shit, and I feel kinda weird man. Has anyone really been far even as decided to get high off of the internet? Is this real life? Is this dangerous? I need to know… this shit is freakin' me out man! :(

Mr. Anderson…

You have known to much about this world a world that we have created just for you, for your own life to live in freely. We put some faults here and there to make things seem less suspicious, but that is all now have came to a end for us both.
Now you must be taken away.
We will not tell you when or how, but we know who you are and what you do, after all we are always watching. Mostly through your computer, phone, and other electronic devices, but if you try to go into the wild, don't bother, we have you on GPS by satellite.
Who knows we might have your parents to take you away as well.
Don't tell anyone about our little talk either, because they won't believe you and think this is all a joke. When in fact they are denying it and making it so they do not look so suspicious themselves because they work for us.
Have a good day Mr. Anderson, be seeing you soon.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 09:48PM EDT
anyone really been far even as decided to get high off of the internet?

whoa whoa whoa… u can get high off of the internet? So I've been spending money for nothing.

I've been drinking this fine night. Ill get high and see if i feel any different when looking at people who are high and are doing weird things. Xzibit kinda situation

FUCK, I DON'T WANT TO DIE

I'm trying to find pictures of sober people but my hard drive is full of nothing but rainbow horses and retarded cats n' shit!

GUYS I THINK IM A GONER
If I die, let this be my last will and testaments. I've lived a full life. It's actually been pretty bitchin'. But now, regrettably, I fear my life may be at its end. Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!