Forums / Just For Fun

327,367 total conversations in 8,666 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Streaming General

Last posted Dec 25, 2012 at 10:48AM EST. Added Apr 18, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT
111 conversations with 24 participants

Stream over. Tune in next time for some Team Magma.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:51PM EST

Greetings, people of KYM

Tonight, I am streaming Amnesia: The Dark Descent for as long as I feel like (depending on if you guys are interested in that long a playthrough)

In addition, I intend to break the ice by reading ‘House of Puppets’ by Junji Ito, so if you feel like coming early, that is fine too

I shall post the link to my stream, and the fun will begin in about 5-15 minutes, depending on how many people show up

Here you go, folks

EDIT: The stream is now running, so feel free to come in and stay as long as you feel like

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 12:45AM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 12:34AM EST

I finally got my new computer! I’m gonna download all the games and stream all the things and be all the funny. iIts gone be great.

(i just need to download everything first.)

Nov 11, 2012 at 03:04PM EST

Greetings, Members (and guests) of the KYM Forums

Today, I intend on streaming the textual adventure known as Corruption of Champions.

I welcome all, but under one exception: The content of this game is heavily NSFW, so viewer discretion is advised. Please do not say I did not warn you

I hope that those who are willing to attend have a good time

-Slappy

Here’s the stream link

EDIT: I am currently streaming right now, so feel free to attend if you wish (Still NSFW)

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 07:20PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 07:18PM EST

Hey guys,

If I started streaming, would any of you guys like to watch?

It’d be on Saturdays, probably later in the day. (I have yet to nail down a time frame.)
I’d play mostly obscure “classics”, like Toejam and Earl, or Beyond Oasis. Maybe some other games on my compy too.

If yes, tell me when you’d like to see it. Some time after 2:00 PM is probably best for me.

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:53PM EST

Gonna be failing at Touhou 6 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Streaming
Like now.

-Ended, and I am drawing now

Last edited Dec 08, 2012 at 11:49AM EST
Dec 08, 2012 at 11:29AM EST

Hello! You must login or signup first!