Forums / Just For Fun

311,262 total conversations in 8,376 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Streaming General

Last posted Dec 25, 2012 at 10:48AM EST. Added Apr 18, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT
111 conversations with 24 participants

I’m going to host a Synchtube party on May 5th, Should I Start the Party Before or After Sui’s Stream?

Apr 27, 2012 at 07:16PM EDT

Any of you guys want to see some streams? Because I need suggestions.

First off… Would you guys prefer to see games, or cartoons?

Second – What game or movie would you like to see played?
I’ve got a few games on Steam, like Super Meat Boy, Terraria, Portal 2 and such. I don’t plan on using emulation to play anything.
But I’ve also got an extensive collection of cartoons and TV shows on DVD:
- Sam and Max: Freelance Police
- Animaniacs Volumes 1 & 2
- Both Sonic the Hedgehog series (SatAM & Adventures of)
- The Muppet Show, Season 3
- And two MST3K movies

As well as two movies:
- Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
- Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie

Third – Best program or website to host on? What limitations does it have? (Can I not show TV shows on there? Etc.)

I’ll be doing it tomorrow as soon as I feel like it. Thank you for your answers and suggestions.

May 04, 2012 at 10:37PM EDT

http://livestream.com/luisss I am streaming with a special guest, Bacterium.

May 11, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT

I’ve seen a couple of streaming threads come up recently, so there’s no reason we shouldn’t start using this again. The most recent stream that’s up right now is Captain Falcon’s. Have fun and, if you ever want to host a stream, post a link here.

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT

madcat wrote:

I’ve seen a couple of streaming threads come up recently, so there’s no reason we shouldn’t start using this again. The most recent stream that’s up right now is Captain Falcon’s. Have fun and, if you ever want to host a stream, post a link here.

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:58PM EDT

Speaking of streams, I was thinking we could start up a community Let’s Play stream thing… Would anyone be interested in this?

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:14PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

Speaking of streams, I was thinking we could start up a community Let’s Play stream thing… Would anyone be interested in this?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

MFW my computer is to slow to run games and stream at he same time.

Oct 01, 2012 at 06:29PM EDT

404, I will stream whatever game you want me to ‘cause you’re a bro.

Also, does this mean that people would be into this? Because I’d rather not start something without more than around 5 people who would participate and/or watch…

Oct 01, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

404, I will stream whatever game you want me to ‘cause you’re a bro.

Also, does this mean that people would be into this? Because I’d rather not start something without more than around 5 people who would participate and/or watch…

Post an announcement in The General Board.

Oct 01, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT

I don’t want to make a thread specifically for streams of games when we have a stream general… We have enough threads taking up space without me adding to the problem, you know?

Oct 01, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

I don’t want to make a thread specifically for streams of games when we have a stream general… We have enough threads taking up space without me adding to the problem, you know?

Well then we could get a mod to move this thread then.

Oct 01, 2012 at 10:26PM EDT

Captain Yoshikage J Kira wrote:

Well then we could get a mod to move this thread then.

Neither I nor any other mod is going to move this thread for one person or reason. The point of this thread is to post links to and discuss streams, so there’s no reason at all to move this thread to General. It’s perfectly fine where it is.

Oct 01, 2012 at 10:34PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Neither I nor any other mod is going to move this thread for one person or reason. The point of this thread is to post links to and discuss streams, so there’s no reason at all to move this thread to General. It’s perfectly fine where it is.

Plus the idea is still in its early stages. When it turns out really succesful and popular, we can always move this thread to General later and edit the OP post a bit.

Last edited Oct 03, 2012 at 09:43AM EDT
Oct 03, 2012 at 09:43AM EDT

Not only is it in the early stages, I still need more recruits in my Let’s Play army before I can even start!

Enlist today!

Oct 03, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

Not only is it in the early stages, I still need more recruits in my Let’s Play army before I can even start!

Enlist today!

When I Get a better computer I can join up.

Oct 03, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

Enlist today!

What is this “LP Army”?
I don’t quite understand what’s going on! X)

Oct 03, 2012 at 06:07PM EDT

It’s a community Let’s Play… A group of people will stream themselves playing a game on a stream while interacting with other KYMers through livestream’s chat! If you want, join up!

Oct 03, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

It’s a community Let’s Play… A group of people will stream themselves playing a game on a stream while interacting with other KYMers through livestream’s chat! If you want, join up!

If a group of people are streaming at the same time, how will we all be in the same chat room?
Do you mean taking turns streaming, streaming at the same time, or playing together?
PM me if you need more space explaining. :3

Oct 03, 2012 at 06:34PM EDT

One person streams, but we alternate who plays per session. LS has a chat function, and that’s how we’ll all interact, though if you can find a free game with a private multiplayer, that’d be fantastic!

Oct 03, 2012 at 07:11PM EDT

Here’s my channel. If I get one more recruit, I’ll start as soon as tomorrow!

(At the moment I’m torn between playing Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden or The Fantastic Game for you guys… Which would you prefer?)

Oct 05, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

^shut up and jam. I hands down.

I will be very happy to see this and will be joining you guys as long as I stay informed.

Oct 05, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT

Luis is now a recruit as well… Looks like I have enough interested to start banging together a plan.

Rotations:

Weekly might work(…?)

Games:

Whatever you want to play, yo (nothing too inappropriate, though…)

Recruits
Myself, Falcon, Natsu, 404, Penz0id, spectating specter Alex, and possibly Quantum Meme(?).

Alright… PM me if you have scheduling problems, and feel free to have a stream anytime, but try to post before you stream to give people enough time to get in early enough!

Oct 05, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT

I usually just livestream my art, but at random times I will be playing the following:

~The Legend of Zelda, Majoras Mask
~Minecraft (Multiplayer only if somebody else hosts the server)
~Any of the Touhou Project games

Also, sometime during the Halloween Week, I will be livestreaming the Touhou Koumajou Densetsu (Touhouvania) series.

I will announce when I am playing a game in my drawing thread.

Oct 08, 2012 at 09:45PM EDT

I barely can get Live stream to work, but it’s not impossible.
Actually I was streaming earlier this morning, and it works, it just disconnects like every ten minutes.

Oct 09, 2012 at 11:16AM EDT

Well i suppose this would go better in KYM movie night but i dont want to dig that out of the archives so il just post here.
/closeenough.jpeg

Lets all get together in synctube and watch Cromartie High. If you dont know what that is, i feel sorry for you, for you have missed out on one of the most quality of animu’s.(IMO)

here’s a little taste for those of you who arent familiar with he show.

Oct 12, 2012 at 06:02AM EDT

For those of you who are online i think i might start up the Cromartie High stream in half an hour

Link

Last edited Oct 13, 2012 at 09:55PM EDT
Oct 13, 2012 at 09:26PM EDT

Okay, my livestream is ready. I have no idea what to stream, but it’s ready.

Suggestions?

Here it is.

(By the way, I’m not going to stream anything right now, though.)

Last edited Oct 26, 2012 at 04:09PM EDT
Oct 26, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT

Any interest in watching me stream the modeling of a house in 3D?

Ex.

Nov 02, 2012 at 03:15PM EDT

I’m planning streaming something, however in order to do that I’ll need constant Internet connection and my laptop, and I pretty much do not have either…

Nov 02, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT

You could always prerecord something, then post it to synchtube and pretend it’s happening in real-time =P

Nov 02, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT

Aiming to stream a new game of Pokemon Ruby around 2000 MST tonight.

Nov 03, 2012 at 05:26PM EDT

Livestreaming around 1930 MST (~30 minutes). Doing Pokemon Ruby (new game).

:/ Thought I hit the edit button. Sorry for doubles.

Last edited Nov 03, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT
Nov 03, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT

The Adventures of America, and his Warturtle “Obama-Dono” have defeated Brock.
Stream Over.

Nov 07, 2012 at 02:30PM EST

Word Up! You must login or signup first!