Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What happens when GLaDOS becomes a Dalek?

Last posted Apr 22, 2012 at 09:31AM EDT. Added Apr 21, 2012 at 11:56AM EDT
25 posts from 12 users

What happens you say?

Sh!t happens.

Now now TARDISES, let's not flame a Brony/Anti-Brony war here. But considering how they force MLP on everything, it's slightly a forced meme. Actually a justified reason for hate.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I hate it when they try to force it into everything. The fact they do try to force it into everything is why I consider it an infection, and a justified reason to hate.

INB4 Shitstorm

Quantum Meme wrote:

I honestly hate it when people cross-over MLP and Doctor Who…

/opinion

I hate crossovers period. I think that's a really stupid image, but it was relevant, so I posted it.
And then apparently I somehow started a flame war?
sigh

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT

Cite wrote:

I hate crossovers period. I think that's a really stupid image, but it was relevant, so I posted it.
And then apparently I somehow started a flame war?
sigh

Well what do you think is going to happen? The only relevance in the image was the Dalek aspect, were you just posting that for contribution or for that you felt you needed to?

"Hi, I'm Quantum Meme, reminding you that it is dangerous to post ponified images outside of the quarantine zone."

Quantum Meme wrote:

Well what do you think is going to happen? The only relevance in the image was the Dalek aspect, were you just posting that for contribution or for that you felt you needed to?

"Hi, I'm Quantum Meme, reminding you that it is dangerous to post ponified images outside of the quarantine zone."

Both, I guess? I dunno.
Like I said, I thought it was a stupid image anyways.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I hate it when they try to force it into everything. The fact they do try to force it into everything is why I consider it an infection, and a justified reason to hate.

That was so obvious, it didn't need to be posted.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!