Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,629 total conversations in 8,642 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Natsuru's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jul 21, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT
1676 posts from 123 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

>That feel when somebody else posts your work, and gets more Karma for it than you did.
--

And I know quite a few Bronies, I just wanted to poke fun at the ones who exclusively use Pony General and ignore the rest of the website.

Yeah…there’s quite a lot of those. At least they’re not as bad as the article comments. Those guys ignore the forums entirely :/
Anyway, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for all the time and effort spent on drawing things for us. I appreciate everything you’ve drawn so far. You are a wonderful user.

Jul 09, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT

>That feel when somebody else posts your work, and gets more Karma for it than you did.
--

And I know quite a few Bronies, I just wanted to poke fun at the ones who exclusively use Pony General and ignore the rest of the website.

Sorry about that Natsuru, I wasn’t thinking at the time.

Jul 09, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT

--

Ask Verbose to edit both yours and Zaratth’s post and he’ll make it so your post contains the comic.

Jul 09, 2012 at 02:40PM EDT

Plans:
I am getting to the point where I can probably do another livestream. I am getting all the necessary programs installed onto my personal Laptop right now (Paint.Net, Livestream Podcaster, The software that allows me to use my Tablet, etc), however I will not be able to perform any substantially long stream until Wednesday or Friday.

As for the subject of the livestream, the Comic I posted on the last page (the one with me and Sui) seems like the most likely bet right now. Unlike many other comic projects I have started without a co-author/artist, I don’t feel burnt out after the first 3 pages.
--

@Nightmare Moon: Your Welcome.
@Zarathh: No worries. I am flattered enough that it was re-posted in the first place by somebody other than me. n_n;;
@Random Man: It’s not that big of a problem, but I might ask him anyways.

Jul 09, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT

Could you draw me and you fighting off the undead?

Jul 09, 2012 at 04:11PM EDT

I wanna see myself in a french maid outfit. Money is no object.

Jul 09, 2012 at 05:18PM EDT

Could you draw the pony in my avatar, looking quite awesomely? Maybe like an explosion in the background or a toothpick between his teeth or something…

Jul 09, 2012 at 05:22PM EDT

I Was Phone wrote:

Draw me being sexy and turning everyone on.This would please me.

Indeed, you are switching everyone on. (Or about too.)

Jul 09, 2012 at 11:52PM EDT

First two pages of a comic I stared, I have a high chance of continuing it. It’s supposed to be a Game Parody using KYM-users, but you can’t really tell that yet.

Larger

Larger

Continued:

The game I am parodying should be painfully obvious by the end of Chapter 2.

Jul 09, 2012 at 11:55PM EDT

^ That’s actually the reset button, not the on switch.

(But that’s my fetish anyway)

Last edited Jul 09, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Jul 09, 2012 at 11:56PM EDT

Would you mind drawing the PEPCON blast?

Video for reference:

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:18AM EDT

I just read the rules, so ignore my previous post. Could you instead try to draw a human version of my avatar with the sunglasses on and maybe a hoodie on too? Keep the same hairstyle too.

Last edited Jul 10, 2012 at 09:34AM EDT
Jul 10, 2012 at 09:33AM EDT

Your request didn’t actually break the rules. “No Ponies Unless it has to do with a User’s Avatar”. But okay then.

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT

Your request didn’t actually break the rules. “No Ponies Unless it has to do with a User’s Avatar”. But okay then.

Oh, then draw the pony of my avatar :P

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:38PM EDT

Something about your little comic here is bothering me. Expand on the 10th panel so you see all the motions and not just hear them.

Also, do Ann’s Request for a farewell image.

Jul 10, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT

Stream Over.

Though not the main topic of the stream, but Randomman’s birthday was today, so I quickly MS Painted this up for him.

Also, seems my voice was the spotlight of the show. I guess the microphone on my Laptop works! xD

Jul 11, 2012 at 07:50PM EDT

Stream Over.

Though not the main topic of the stream, but Randomman’s birthday was today, so I quickly MS Painted this up for him.

Also, seems my voice was the spotlight of the show. I guess the microphone on my Laptop works! xD

For you my birthday would actually be tomorrow (timezones).

But thanks anyway… I guess.

Jul 11, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT

About the Maid Project. I have run into a Delema.
Half of you want people Crossplaying in Maid Costumes (including the person who made the initial request) and the other half want Rule 63 (if user is male) and Gijinka Maid portraits. If I am going to go though with this, I need to know which one is more popular.

So vote.
I will collect the results by the end of tomorrow and work from there.

Also, my progress may be slow for the next week or so. I am working on several things for my 2 year anniversary on KYM.

Last edited Jul 13, 2012 at 12:54AM EDT
Jul 13, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT

….
Number 1.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT

Whatever you feel like yourself, you’re still the artist and I don’t want to sound selfish.

Jul 13, 2012 at 08:47AM EDT

number 1. XD

Jul 13, 2012 at 08:55AM EDT

Number 1, it will be glorious

Last edited Jul 13, 2012 at 09:19AM EDT
Jul 13, 2012 at 09:19AM EDT

I’d like number 1, because dinosaur in maid costume.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:45PM EDT

number 1 cuz hat…
wait… is that…

Tho i’d rather be a butler with my hat.
Last edited Jul 13, 2012 at 06:17PM EDT
Jul 13, 2012 at 06:00PM EDT

I will give the vote thing a few more days.

In the meantime, I continued my comic thingy. It turned slightly more perverted after I talked to Suiseiseki about it, lol.

Ooooh, a ghost! What now? Find out next page!!

Last edited Jul 14, 2012 at 01:16AM EDT
Jul 14, 2012 at 01:15AM EDT

Sorry, I had to end the stream almost immediately. I thought I would have more time. >_<

Jul 14, 2012 at 04:04PM EDT

I enjoyed it until the chat filled up with morons. Great work nonetheless Natsuru. Anyways, could you draw me and some other fighting a giant magical butterfly?

Jul 14, 2012 at 06:00PM EDT

Aaand the stream is over. Finished up 1 panel and began working on the second one. Along with some random Touhou at the end.

Thanks for coming!
--

And yeah, I request that the next time any of you invite people from the IRC, send individual invitations to people who you think would be truly interested, not the entire IRC.

Last edited Jul 14, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Jul 14, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

Draw Ann Hiro successfully befriended, and instantly welcomed by the pony general.

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

Sorry for the lack of completed material, but I have been preparing a few things for Thursday. I will get back to the requests in this thread after I have finished the art I am making for my 2 Year Anniversary on KYM.

In the meantime, I have a related story:

On the Train, I was working on my drawing and minding my own business when the person behind me suddenly blurted out “Now That’s Weeboo Shit!”
Uncertain of how to react, I sat frozen for a bit before I started to turn around. Before I could even look at him he went on to say “…but cool Weeboo Shit.”
Baffled as hell, I replied “Um… Thanks?” before he laughed, said “No Problem Man”, and got off the train.

I had never been more confused in my entire life… Either he was just saying that to troll me, or that was his actual thoughts… or something? GAH! What the hell!?!
--

Also, for the maid group: the votes where a tie, so I asked Negi. She replied with “Make them cross dress, (and) if you can’t shove them into the Maid Outfit humanize them. But make certain their gender is the same.”

So… that is what I am going to do.

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT
Jul 17, 2012 at 02:28PM EDT

Can you draw me coming to you to ask if I can use the Motherly Comfort Wall, while all my clothes are still a mess.
I was attacked by Evil Nemisis.

Jul 20, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT

From my (failed) Anniversary thread:

I guess it’s now time to get back to doing requests and drawing comics.

Jul 20, 2012 at 06:43PM EDT

Again, my apologies. I never intended to let it explode like that.

Have some Flandre:

Congratulations on your 2 year aniversary.

Last edited Jul 20, 2012 at 06:48PM EDT
Jul 20, 2012 at 06:47PM EDT

COngrats natty! I hardly know anything about Touhou or whatever the fuck you call it but have some of this.

Jul 20, 2012 at 08:04PM EDT

Hey Natsuru. Make a picture of me holding a bunch of Chibi Users (IRL Me dressed as Marisa). In fact, if you can, try to get in everyone from my friends list. Okay? Try to finish it before Friday. Kay? Thanks.

Last edited Jul 24, 2012 at 08:07PM EDT
Jul 24, 2012 at 08:05PM EDT

Draw me playing as Jin from BB
Fighting against another user

Oh yeah… I dislike Ice car so I only use it like twice per round for combo purposes.
I annoy my friends becaus
“He’s playing Jin” Expecting Ice Car.
No Ice Car happens.
His air dash then Medium is my substitute for Ice car.
Then again I play Jin in his pink alternate colors….
My main is Tsubaki.
Then Ragna
The Carl.

Jul 25, 2012 at 01:21PM EDT

Draw this 5ever video as a comic with you and Negi.

Jul 25, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT

On the maid thing: Whichever option would put Neimi or Lynne in a maid outfit.
ALSO!
I request that you draw this, but make it even more awesome.
Somehow.

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

Draw Sandy Ravage’s transformation upon entering Duke Mode.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 01:25AM EDT
Jul 26, 2012 at 01:25AM EDT

Don’t you all love it when I am the only other person here who knows what Natsuru has been drawing? I just looooooove how the only request that is being drawn right now is mine. xD

shot

Keep up the good work Nats! Make at least 9001 drawings for this thread before calling it quits!

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT
Jul 26, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT

Negi Yagami wrote:

Hey Natsuru. Make a picture of me holding a bunch of Chibi Users (IRL Me dressed as Marisa). In fact, if you can, try to get in everyone from my friends list. Okay? Try to finish it before Friday. Kay? Thanks.

This is what I got done by Friday (when I showed Negi). I might come back and finish it later.

Jul 30, 2012 at 09:09PM EDT

Hi! You must login or signup first!