Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,282 total conversations in 8,685 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Natsuru's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jul 21, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT
1676 posts from 123 users

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

You simply used your own Shepard, not the Vanguard Douglas J. Shepard I had asked for. So it doesn’t count.

These type of messages are reasons why people don’t always do your requests. You constantly complain when it takes a bit longer and even when done you’re not always happy.

Not really a nice reply to an artist who does this out of free will.

(this counts for all draw threads)
May 21, 2012 at 06:12PM EDT
Quote

Okay… things may go better than planned and I may get the book back without anyone looking at it. My mom (who I don’t live with for common reasons), is still in California and she said she found it. (Meaning I can get it back when I go to Nevada)

There is still a few bullets I need to dodge, but at least the worst didn’t happen…

May 21, 2012 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

I will be redrawing the Maid Group this week, and I will post the pencil sketches before I combined and color them.

Don’t worry, I won’t ignore normal requests though, it will just be my focus.

May 21, 2012 at 07:14PM EDT
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

C’MON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

This was a request, btw. I think I misspelled the lyrics…

May 21, 2012 at 07:52PM EDT
Quote

When you next get your sketch book, cover it in magnets. If you ever lose it, you could just hold out another magnet and have it come to you!

May 21, 2012 at 09:20PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

When you next get your sketch book, cover it in magnets. If you ever lose it, you could just hold out another magnet and have it come to you!


The new sketchbook is too big, that’s why you see that fade out thing going on at the bottom of this.

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 12:37AM EDT
May 23, 2012 at 12:36AM EDT
Quote

KYM Maid Project 1/15, Me.

I feel something didn’t translate from the pencil to color… oh well, I can just try to make a better version next time.

May 23, 2012 at 12:39AM EDT
Quote

KYM Maid Project 2/15, Lich

This one was easy, lol. It has a few mistakes, but it’s nothing a little Photoshop can fix.
--
Aaaand, that is it for tonight.

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 12:40AM EDT
May 23, 2012 at 12:40AM EDT
Quote

Also, if you requested to be in the Maid Group, make certain you have your finished drawing be your Avatar for a Month.

May 23, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT
Quote

Is it too late to ask to be in the KYM maid project?
Because I really want a picture of Neimi as a maid.

May 23, 2012 at 12:31PM EDT
Quote

Can I get a spaceGhost maid picture? I’ll keep it.

Also, could you draw me flying on wsxdas?

May 23, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT
Quote

Sorry, no drawings tonight. I had a run in with Wells Fargo who blocked my credit card in the middle of the day for some useless reason (maybe their Customer Support was getting lonely) thus stranding me at school for a few hours while I panicly was trying to tell my mom where my personal info was over the phone so I could get my card working again and pay for the ticket home.

Damn some days suck.

May 24, 2012 at 01:13AM EDT
Quote

Guess what? I met another user IRL at the airport last weekend! I was a bit quiet about it because I wanted to make a comic about it, but I left behind the sketchbook it was in and today I was inspired to remake it.

Now then Mr. Bald & Husky, I made the damn comic so you have to reveal who you where.

May 25, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT
Quote

Private Request by Negi, for the Shipping Thread.

And then I ran out of paper.

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 12:56AM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 12:55AM EDT
Quote

Draw George Harrison stealthily dodging a Hammer Bro.’s hammer, only to be attacked from behind by an Angry Sun.

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 01:04AM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 01:02AM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Guess what? I met another user IRL at the airport last weekend! I was a bit quiet about it because I wanted to make a comic about it, but I left behind the sketchbook it was in and today I was inspired to remake it.

Now then Mr. Bald & Husky, I made the damn comic so you have to reveal who you where.

“You’re drawing RandomMan in a maid dress.”

Man that’s scary, being recognised through another person drawing your avatar.

Who is this man? I must know for the sake of my sanity.

May 25, 2012 at 06:46AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

“You’re drawing RandomMan in a maid dress.”

Man that’s scary, being recognised through another person drawing your avatar.

Who is this man? I must know for the sake of my sanity.

I want to know as well, if I manage to recognized Gamzee or any other KYM users personally IRL it would be VERY awkward. Or I would just bolt just for the sake of my life.

May 25, 2012 at 06:57AM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Guess what? I met another user IRL at the airport last weekend! I was a bit quiet about it because I wanted to make a comic about it, but I left behind the sketchbook it was in and today I was inspired to remake it.

Now then Mr. Bald & Husky, I made the damn comic so you have to reveal who you where.

Narrow it down, where were you?

May 25, 2012 at 10:43AM EDT
Quote

I’ll get Pyro on the spy-checking as soon as possible. We have one lurking around here somewhere…..

May 25, 2012 at 11:13AM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Narrow it down, where were you?

Portland Airport, Evening (sometime around 5 or 6).

If I remember correctly, Teh Brawler didn’t have that body type or that face, so I doubt it was him.

He must have been 25 about (though I am horrible at telling age…)

He was white, but more European looking than American. One of his parents must have been immigrants.

And this guy was bald because his head was shaved, not pre-mature baldness. And by the color of his eyebrows I would say his hair was brown.

Also, I called him husky, but that was mainly due to his body type and not his diet.

His accent was perfectly American, so I can’t say anything about that.

He didn’t explain much about himself because mainly he was so star struck and kept on pestering me with questions.

And about 5 minutes later he ran off to catch his flight. (I saw him frantically searching earlier, but that is probably because he knew I was in the building from getting my MII on the 3DS).

Aaaand… yeah.

May 25, 2012 at 02:57PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I suspect that Natsuru came across a lurker that doesn’t actually have an account

That is possible…

If it is true, I call out to this lurker to make an account and get his ass onto the forums. NOW!

May 25, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Portland Airport, Evening (sometime around 5 or 6).

If I remember correctly, Teh Brawler didn’t have that body type or that face, so I doubt it was him.

He must have been 25 about (though I am horrible at telling age…)

He was white, but more European looking than American. One of his parents must have been immigrants.

And this guy was bald because his head was shaved, not pre-mature baldness. And by the color of his eyebrows I would say his hair was brown.

Also, I called him husky, but that was mainly due to his body type and not his diet.

His accent was perfectly American, so I can’t say anything about that.

He didn’t explain much about himself because mainly he was so star struck and kept on pestering me with questions.

And about 5 minutes later he ran off to catch his flight. (I saw him frantically searching earlier, but that is probably because he knew I was in the building from getting my MII on the 3DS).

Aaaand… yeah.

That’s sounds an awful lot like teh brawler. I’ve seen his picture in the post your picture thread and the traits that the member you saw at the airport are a lot like the traits brawler has in his picture.

O_O

Just wanted to point that out…

May 25, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

That’s sounds an awful lot like teh brawler. I’ve seen his picture in the post your picture thread and the traits that the member you saw at the airport are a lot like the traits brawler has in his picture.

O_O

Just wanted to point that out…

After an IP look-up of Teh Brawler, I can confirm they live too far apart to accidentally have a meet up. But as it was an airport, having Teh Brawler traveling at that time is a possibilty (the person did have to catch a plane).

So just to be sure, Natsuru, can you confirm if it’s Brawler for an image I’m sending you in a PM. Not posting it here in respect of his privacy.


If it’s not Brawler, the real person is probably laughing maniacally while looking at this thread, “Dance puppets dance!”

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT
Quote

Draw each final battle from the Hurt/Heal threads (Phoenix Wright vs. Fluttershy, Spiderman vs. Nyan Cat, Derpy vs. Deadpool, etc.)

May 25, 2012 at 08:23PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Is it too late to ask to be in the KYM maid project?
Because I really want a picture of Neimi as a maid.

Yeah, is it too late? Because as you might know, I have a “thing” for maid suits…

May 25, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT
Quote

Draw 5 Users as the 5 Classes in Diablo 3 (Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Monk, Demon Hunter.)
Fighting another User who’s the Boss.

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 09:04PM EDT
Quote

In the vein of Notso’s request, would you mind drawing any six users as the six classes from the Mass Effect series?

They are Adept, Soldier, Engineer, Vanguard, Sentinel and Infiltrator.

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT

Draw various users as left for dead survivors and zombies (Requesting bill/ellis. perferably bill/ellis. i cant decide.

May 25, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

In the vein of Notso’s request, would you mind drawing any six users as the six classes from the Mass Effect series?

They are Adept, Soldier, Engineer, Vanguard, Sentinel and Infiltrator.

Requesting that I be brofisting The Captain in this picture.

May 26, 2012 at 09:49AM EDT
Quote

Flimsy wrote:

Yeah, is it too late? Because as you might know, I have a “thing” for maid suits…

Nah, I only have 5 of the pics planed out. Just know that if you request it you have to make it your avatar.

May 26, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Betcha it’s brawler.
He’s bald.

It wasn’t Brawler. He had a simmilar look, but the wrong body type.

May 26, 2012 at 11:27AM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Nah, I only have 5 of the pics planed out. Just know that if you request it you have to make it your avatar.

If that is the case, may I be included?

May 26, 2012 at 01:03PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Nah, I only have 5 of the pics planed out. Just know that if you request it you have to make it your avatar.

I was gonna make it as my new avatar anyways, so please draw me! :D

May 26, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

After an IP look-up of Teh Brawler, I can confirm they live too far apart to accidentally have a meet up. But as it was an airport, having Teh Brawler traveling at that time is a possibilty (the person did have to catch a plane).

So just to be sure, Natsuru, can you confirm if it’s Brawler for an image I’m sending you in a PM. Not posting it here in respect of his privacy.


If it’s not Brawler, the real person is probably laughing maniacally while looking at this thread, “Dance puppets dance!”

May 27, 2012 at 11:30PM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Draw George Harrison stealthily dodging a Hammer Bro.’s hammer, only to be attacked from behind by an Angry Sun.

May 27, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT
Quote

I was on a role! Until this happened…

The blister has already healed up quite a bit, so I suspect I will be able to draw again by the day after tomorrow.

(Q: “How did you draw this then if you had a blister?”
A: “With the assistance of my other hand.”)

May 27, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Reimu, Link, Classic Nathan Spencer(Bionic Commando) Snake, Kamina, and Bang Shishigami Vs M.Bison, The Joker, Team Rocket, Flandre Scarlet, Sparda(Devil May Cry), and the Red Spy
With Peacock as the referee.

When quoting It does not count as double posting.

I think I’ll draw this myself.

May 27, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I was on a role! Until this happened…

The blister has already healed up quite a bit, so I suspect I will be able to draw again by the day after tomorrow.

(Q: “How did you draw this then if you had a blister?”
A: “With the assistance of my other hand.”)

If you know what I mean?

May 27, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT
Quote

Can i get in on this sweet maid action when your blister heals up?

May 27, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT

Wow, this already awesome thread is now the most interesting tale on KYM.

That gives me an idea. If you’re still taking requests, could you draw me as the most interesting man in the world?

Edit: Page get.

Last edited May 28, 2012 at 01:38AM EDT
May 28, 2012 at 01:27AM EDT
Quote

Hey! You must login or signup first!