Forums / Just For Fun

310,405 total conversations in 8,363 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Natsuru's Drawing Thread

Last posted Apr 17, 2014 at 12:34PM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT
1,593 conversations with 113 participants

A young boy sits alone on the hill under the tree.

A somewhat spoiled child, though officially being declared an adult tonight, it comes to his attention that he does not know how he will be able to handle his life from now on. The rest of his village tried to scold his parents for their actions, but before they knew it he was already at this critical age.

Though it may not be much, this boy can at least know how to remember (if he didn’t I would be worried), and can now be called upon at any time with a Recall Command.

For instance, “Recall what his name was.” “His name is Collin Ashton, son of a wealthy merchant. His father is rarely ever in town for more than 1/8th of the year, and his mother spoils him.”

Though, his memory may be shaky sometimes, so a Random Number Generator may be used in more complicated situations.

Seeing that it is now late afternoon, he stands up and heads back to town…

Options:
~Head to home
~Head to the store, you still have some left over birthday money
~Player Choice
~Recall

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:25AM EST
Quote

>spend birthday money at local brothel as your own declaration of adult hood.

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:27AM EST
Quote

>Head home. You’re a good boy and shouldn’t keep your mother waiting.

Last edited Feb 03, 2013 at 02:51AM EST
Feb 03, 2013 at 02:50AM EST
Quote

Go full shitstorm on those village people, and get home, your mom is getting worried.

Feb 03, 2013 at 05:31AM EST

Buy something with the leftover money, I’d like to see where this goes…

Feb 03, 2013 at 06:01AM EST
Quote

Collin stands up and heads in the direction of the town.

“Going to a brothel to lose my virginity!?! How low can one stoop? Even if there was a brothel here… wait, why isn’t there. Stupid prostitution laws.”

“Maybe I should just take over the town! Yeah, that’s it!”

“Hold up, I don’t have any weapons or anything. And 15 gold isn’t going to buy me anything past a dagger, let alone a full suit of armor and a sword.”

Collin sighs “Might as well head for home. I bet there is going to be some presents hopefully. Better save my cash until I know what I have gotten.” So he heads for home.

A simple home. He isn’t allowed in the back yard today, but the rest of the house is fair game here.

Recall Note: “Warmogs Armor? Damn, isn’t that worth like… 3200 Gold? Dad gets about that much every year or so, but he spends it on other things to restock his store… Granted, it would be useful though.”

Next:
~Go to Room
~Go to Kitchen
~Go to Parrents Room
~Go to Back Yard (Against current rules, Evil Alignment x 5)
~Other.
~Recall…

Feb 03, 2013 at 08:27PM EST
Quote

>Other: Turn into a fire-breathing dragon

Feb 03, 2013 at 08:55PM EST

If you take out his face it would look very eerie.

Feb 03, 2013 at 10:20PM EST
Quote

>Go to kitchen
(I want to see you make some random sexy ass food).

Feb 03, 2013 at 10:34PM EST
Quote

>Go to the back yard
>Recall Dads money location

(Also will the alignment be like Fable where the it effects the characters appearance with awesome demon horns

Last edited Feb 04, 2013 at 04:57PM EST
Feb 04, 2013 at 04:56PM EST
Quote

>Go to parents room

Last edited Feb 04, 2013 at 05:48PM EST
Feb 04, 2013 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

If you take out his face it would look very eerie.


It would also open up a silly little opportunity for Give Collin a Face.

Feb 04, 2013 at 06:19PM EST
Quote

Iran wrote:

>Other: Turn into a fire-breathing dragon

Not a possible action, however I couldn’t resist drawing it.

Feb 04, 2013 at 06:32PM EST
Quote

Collin goes to his room, finding it clean and the way he left it.

There is several things to check out here, and the realization that you can investigate things has been added to your list of universal actions.

Recall Note: “Dad keeps his wares locked inside the shack. As for his money probably hidden in the safe someplace. Dad is kind of a big guy, I wouldn’t want to mess with him… sigh why did I inherit Mom’s looks?”

~Investigate
~Recall
~Move to Ajasent Room (Parents Room or Kitchen)
~Other


Aaaand Stream Is Over! Thanks for Watching!

Feb 04, 2013 at 08:32PM EST
Quote

>Read hidden stash of porn mags under the bed.
>Masturbate furiously.

Feb 04, 2013 at 08:34PM EST
Quote

>check night stand
>Retrieve hidden stash
>40 gill obtained!!

Feb 04, 2013 at 08:37PM EST
Quote

>Investigate chest.
(Derp)

Last edited Feb 04, 2013 at 10:48PM EST
Feb 04, 2013 at 10:43PM EST
Quote

Collin checks the chest. “Just like how I left it.”

Note: Collin has 4 Inventory Slots at the moment. Items like Traveling Bags can increase this capacity.

“Jack off to my porn in broad daylight? Who do you think I am?”

~Take
~Investigate
~Recall
~Move (Kitchen or Parrents Room)
~Other

Last edited Feb 05, 2013 at 07:49PM EST
Feb 05, 2013 at 07:44PM EST
Quote

Quick sketch. Alucard from Hellsing.


Anyways, stream is over. Thanks for Watching!

Last edited Feb 05, 2013 at 08:08PM EST
Feb 05, 2013 at 08:07PM EST
Quote

“Jack off to my porn in broad daylight? Who do you think I am?”

>Realize your true self.
>Accept being a massive pervert.
>Read hidden stash of user porn mags.
>Masturbate furiously.
>Give details as well.


In case of moving to parents’ room:

>Try on your mom’s lingerie.
>Read dad’s “hidden” stash of porn mags.
>Masturbate furiously while crossdressing in your mom’s clothing.

Last edited Feb 06, 2013 at 10:02AM EST
Feb 06, 2013 at 09:58AM EST
Quote

>Tiny Devil poofs onto shoulder
>Tells him to listen to the rabbit on his head
>Devil watches Collin Masturbate

Feb 06, 2013 at 02:56PM EST
Quote

Pocketwatch and Travel Cloak added to the inventory.

Use and Equip functions now active.

Collin attempts to put the chest in the inventory, but frankly he isn’t strong enough.

“Brain, Brain. Hello, yes, this is Collin. Realizing my true self is what the ‘enlightenment journey’ is supposed to be for. Not for jacking off to porn while wearing my mothers clothes while she is downstairs baking pies. Brain, Stahp.”

~Investigate
~Take
~Equipt
~Use
~Recall
~Move (Kitchen or Parents Room)
~Other

Last edited Feb 06, 2013 at 06:22PM EST
Feb 06, 2013 at 06:17PM EST
Quote

>Equip cloak
>Use pocket watch to check time
>Go downstairs to check on mom

Feb 06, 2013 at 06:18PM EST
Quote

If Collin isn’t going to masturbate.
I’ll make my own adventure with blackjack, and hookers.

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:22PM EST
Quote

It is 5:45 PM and this cloak is nice and warm!

Note: With the cloak equipt all minor weather conditions such as Rain, Light Wind, or Snow effects are negated. However; Heat Effects are Doubled and Major Weather Effects remain unchanged.

Now time to kill that dumbass who is never here most of the time!

Auto Recall “There isn’t an alchemist in this town. Well, one lives here but he travels around like Dad. The dude ain’t married so he only returns home about 3 times a year… not to mention I would be busted if I bought it from him…”

Collin walks downstairs. “Hey Mom! How is the pie coming along?” “Oh hey Collin, the pie is coming along fine. Should be ready by the time the guests start arriving. You going someplace? You seem all suited up.” “Nah, just trying it on. I am going to be wearing it a lot you know.”

~Talk
~Investigate
~Take
~Equipt
~Use
~Recall
~Move (Front Yard, Collins Room, Parents Room, Back Yard)
~Other

Feb 07, 2013 at 06:32PM EST
Quote

>Talk: Extort Ask for money and if mum knows about jobs
>Wait 1 hour for pie
>Consume
>Sleep

Feb 07, 2013 at 06:36PM EST
Quote

>Talk to your mother
>Ask her how her day went
>Ask what flavor pie she is making
>Tell her you love her

Feb 07, 2013 at 07:07PM EST
Quote

“So, how did your day go?”
“It went fine. How was your walk?”
“It was nice.”
“Ah, glad you had a chance to get away for awhile.”
“Hey, what type of pie are you makeing anyways?”
“Your favorite Apple Flavored~”
“He-hee yum~”
“It should be ready in about 30 minutes.”


“Hey Mom, do you have any spare money?”
“You ran out already? What to you need it for?”
“Oh… um…can you tell me about jobs then?”

“Well now, there are a few ways to run a job. One is to go adventuring like your sister, find loot, and then sell it once you reach a town. Though like your sister, you might end up so far you will never get to visit me.”

“And the other way is what Dad does, right?”

“Exactly. Buying things from adventures and re-selling them for a higher price than what you bought it for. Then the last way…”

“Pick up an actual profession by becoming an apprentice?”

“Exactly! So when you are sent on your trip, keep those in mind~!”


“Thanks Mom! I love you!”

“Love you too!”


~Talk
~Investigate
~Take
~Equipt
~Use
~Recall
~Move (Front Yard, Collins Room, Parents Room, Back Yard)
~Other


And stream is over, Thanks For Watching!

Last edited Feb 07, 2013 at 07:23PM EST
Feb 07, 2013 at 07:22PM EST
Quote

>Talk to the Hand
>“Investigate” the pie. Make it a good looooooooong investigation of many samples.
>Take mothers clothes.
>Equipt mothers clothes.
>Use force if you need to.
>Recall your dream of becomeing a Lumberjack.
>Move like a Jagger.

Or alternatively, move to your sisters old room if it hasn’t been completly boarded up yet.

Feb 08, 2013 at 01:16PM EST

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!