Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Count to five

Last posted Apr 26, 2012 at 01:32PM EDT. Added Apr 25, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT
41 posts from 21 users

I really don't want you guys to derail the counting. Seriously. I'm totally headstrong about this thread not getting derailed. Seriously you guys. Really. I'm not joking you guys.

Seriously.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN. NOT ONE BIT. I'M REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I WAS BEING SERIOUS. THREADS WEREN'T MADE TO BE DERAILED YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY.

Piano wrote:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN. NOT ONE BIT. I'M REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I WAS BEING SERIOUS. THREADS WEREN'T MADE TO BE DERAILED YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY.

Last edited Apr 25, 2012 at 10:01PM EDT

madcat wrote:

I want you all to know that the mods hate you. I can feel their rage from all around the world.

I was just listening to Around the World too.

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE YOU MORE

Fun Fact: Wish You Were her is tied with Time for the song I play the most on Guitar

Sorry bro, I'm married to Troll King.

madcat wrote:

I want you all to know that the mods hate you. I can feel their rage from all around the world.

I want you all to know that this is true.

We moderate this site as volunteers and put our free time into it. Yet again you guys are spamming bullshit threads for the billionth time. It makes us wonder why we actually keep up with helping here.

RandomMan wrote:

We moderate this site as volunteers and put our free time into it. Yet again you guys are spamming bullshit threads for the billionth time. It makes us wonder why we actually keep up with helping here.

Gah, okay. I'll stop. Although this thread has started to form its very own infrastructure. Maybe we could rename it "70s-80s Band General"?

RandomMan wrote:

I'm sorry, but if we're having fun, isn't that good enough?
Isn't this thread area called "Just for fun"?

I Was Phone wrote:

I'm sorry, but if we're having fun, isn't that good enough?
Isn't this thread area called "Just for fun"?

Just For Fun isn't /b/. The "Fun" part isn't an excuse for randomly spamming bullshit where- and whenever you want. Of course we want you guys to have fun, but use reasoning when posting or creating threads.

Unfortunately this is way too often forgotten.

Not to forget the site rules:

3. Do not flood. “Flood” is a term used to describe the rapid submission of a large quantity of redundant information. Examples: Posting the same thread multiple times; Posting several times in the same thread within a short period of time (double-, triple-, quadruple-posting and beyond); Posting the same content repeatedly on the same user area or a different user area (repeat comments, spamming comment threads or forum threads, etc).

We're aware that this leaves many gaps, that's why they're gonna get an update soon.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 06:49AM EDT

Piano wrote:

Locking because you knew it would be derailed. You made a thread meant to be derailed, and it did get derailed. I thought about locking it last night, but considering the frustration I'm seeing from other mods, I figure that it is warranted.

I’m sorry, but if we’re having fun, isn’t that good enough?
Isn’t this thread area called “Just for fun”?

5. Use common sense when posting. If you have nothing to say on a particular subject, simply skip the topic and move on. The other users may be irritated by your intrusion.

Pretty much every post here is off-topic, and it was meant to come to this.

If you'd really like to discuss it, then I'd direct you here.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!