Last posted Jun 22, 2012 at 02:33AM EDT. Added Apr 28, 2012 at 06:25AM EDT
114 posts from 57 users

Those bastards are now stealing tweets.

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:46AM EDT

Just visited 9gag…what a shit hole, this is me walking through 9gags door

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:52AM EDT

Nintendork64 wrote:

Oh look, more people complaining about 9gag <
it’s not like I ever go there or anything, but in my opinion, complaining about forced and dead memes are more irritating than the forced/dead memes themselves.

Finally, someone says it.

Jun 07, 2012 at 02:34AM EDT

MDFification wrote:

>In 4 days the thread would have cycled into deletion
>You bumped the thread
>Thread may return to life
>No, RPP, you are the thread
>And then RPP was the thread

Why MDF, WHY!? Why would you do this to us!?

Jun 07, 2012 at 03:04AM EDT

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 11:24AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 11:21AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Why MDF, WHY!? Why would you do this to us!?

Don’t blame me. RPP bumped it.
>Bursts into treats

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:30AM EDT

Should I sign up and upload a couple thousand penises to this site? Would that help?

Jun 20, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT

I’m not sure how to stop old threads from coming up next to the new threads. I’m sorry.

Jun 20, 2012 at 04:37PM EDT

You wanna know why Godzilla was attacking Hong Kong in the beginning of Godzilla vs Destroyah?

Because Godzilla’s nuclear heart activated because of 9Fag.

Jun 20, 2012 at 05:48PM EDT

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!GOSH!

Jun 20, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

Former friend of mine at my school, the kid is OBSESSED with pokemon, which I already hate (terribly sorry players of the game) and he uses memes as insults. He stole something I said and now people laugh at what he sais, and he knows he’s already the biggest damn laughing stock that anyone could ever lay eyes on. Then again, he’s big enough to not be able to miss. All I said was he was an idiot for using memes as an insult and what did he do? he used a meme to comeback at me. I then cleared my mind and pointed out that he was addicted to pokemon, and he had the neutral addictive response; calling me a fucking idiot and denying everything. I then looked at him and said he needs to grow up and determine his own sense of humor. No more did his lips mutter a meme.

Jun 20, 2012 at 07:56PM EDT

Dear Fei Hazelwood,

I am so sorry that this happened to you. It never should have happened. 9gag should never have happened. But I know the feel.

As I was discussing memes, LOLcats, memes, etc. with several with my friends, I brought up Memebase and KYM. They said “No, you have to go to 9gag! 9gag!” So I went.

I am permanently scarred, I’ll tell you.

I thought that the only two friends that I have that aren’t 9gaggers had been enough to stop them.

But then around mid-May, they were talking about their favorite rage face “Oh stop it, you” and their brand new creation, Bad Luck Brian.

God help us

Jun 20, 2012 at 10:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!