Forums / Just For Fun

310,434 total conversations in 8,363 threads

+ New Thread


"Whats your reason why BO:2 Will Suck?" Thread

Last posted May 08, 2012 at 02:06AM EDT. Added May 05, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT
69 conversations with 24 participants

I’m going to buy this just to piss OP off.
I don’t even have a console or PC.

May 07, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Hey, guys, look!

We knocked the Pony General off the top of the Trending List!

HOOAH!

May 07, 2012 at 03:10AM EDT
Quote

Look out everyone!
Captain Serious gonna derail this thread!

May 07, 2012 at 03:15AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Mexx Android wrote:

Look out everyone!
Captain Serious gonna derail this thread!

All I’m saying is that we need more activity here! We need to keep those ponies down, hooah?

Lemme just go on the record as saying that I think Black Ops 2 may be the best thing to happen to Charlie Oscar Delta in a long damn time.

May 07, 2012 at 03:25AM EDT

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

You’re post 404ed.

So did your grammar.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH-

Last edited May 07, 2012 at 03:40AM EDT
May 07, 2012 at 03:29AM EDT
Quote

Hey guys.

Hey.

Hey you guys.

Guys.

What if.

What-

Guys listen

I have a great idea here

Listen

Guys

GUYS

Okay

So what if

What if we stop trying to find excuses to hate CoD

And just play other games

May 07, 2012 at 01:35PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Piano wrote:

Hey guys.

Hey.

Hey you guys.

Guys.

What if.

What-

Guys listen

I have a great idea here

Listen

Guys

GUYS

Okay

So what if

What if we stop trying to find excuses to hate CoD

And just play other games

Thats the point of this Thread, to stop BO:2 from spreading so we can worry about better games.

Were just making it worse, though.

Last edited May 07, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT
May 07, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT

Nair.

Do you even.

Understand the phrase Hooah (Oorah for Marines)?

Why do you do this.

You are not an Army boy.

You are a regular boy.

May 07, 2012 at 04:52PM EDT
Quote

@Thomas nair
Now I’m tempted to flood the thread with ponies just to get under your skin, like what 404 did a while ago.

May 07, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT

Kim Jong Washes Hands wrote:

I think this arguement needs to be settled with an IRL paintball match?

what will this accomplish?

IRL Paintball with KYMites?

Get iinnnnnnnnn!

May 07, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Hey guys.

Hey.

Hey you guys.

Guys.

What if.

What-

Guys listen

I have a great idea here

Listen

Guys

GUYS

Okay

So what if

What if we stop trying to find excuses to hate CoD

And just play other games

The trailer brought to mind a mix of Call of Duty with Metal Gear Solid 4/Crysis 2/Halo/Brink/Techno Fallout. It looks good, but I know it will never live up to it’s full potential because it will be rushed out to meet the deadline, even if its being developed to the max for just a few months before November. It’s going to be another CoD, same shit, different day, only with Sci-fi Shit, Horses, and a improved Zombies Mode…

Might as well become a zombie (or a horse, whatever you pick) instead of playing the game.

May 07, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT

The key point: What you know and what you think are not the same thing.

You know that you think the previous Call of Duty games were bad.

You think you know that the new Call of Duty games will be bad.

You are attempting to use umbrella terms and historical patterns based entirely on past opinion. Without real objective evidence, your argument has no value in an intricate debate on the subject at hand.

May 07, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

The key point: What you know and what you think are not the same thing.

You know that you think the previous Call of Duty games were bad.

You think you know that the new Call of Duty games will be bad.

You are attempting to use umbrella terms and historical patterns based entirely on past opinion. Without real objective evidence, your argument has no value in an intricate debate on the subject at hand.

I completely agree with Witch King but even with logic show right in front of KC’s Face,
He’ll still have the IQ of an average youtube commenter
And still post crap about how Blacks Ops 2 will be bad as soinc 06
And how everyone looking forward to the game are idiots without no vaild evidence
Because he does not like CoD but yet won’t shut up about how much it sucks.

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 02:05AM EDT
May 08, 2012 at 02:04AM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

The key point: What you know and what you think are not the same thing.

You know that you think the previous Call of Duty games were bad.

You think you know that the new Call of Duty games will be bad.

You are attempting to use umbrella terms and historical patterns based entirely on past opinion. Without real objective evidence, your argument has no value in an intricate debate on the subject at hand.

Spoken like a true gentlemen.

May 08, 2012 at 02:06AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!