Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
IM BECOMING A BRONY :D

Last posted May 08, 2012 at 10:38AM EDT. Added May 08, 2012 at 03:50AM EDT
15 posts from 11 users

The pony threads have a wide collection of pony stuff

Users don't like pony related content being posted outside of the general thread, so it might be better to go there.

Edit: For those of you curious, Dr. Meme announced that he was interested in giving the show a chance. I decided that the pony general would be a good place to get acquainted with the fandom.

Now we'll just let Dr Meme enjoy his viewing.

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 04:03AM EDT

Well actually it was a hack-in (again), I decided to make it a troll. Actually, it is.

I really need to take off the remember password option…

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 07:32AM EDT

User Name wrote:

Well actually it was a hack-in (again), I decided to make it a troll. Actually, it is.

So, judging by this post, it was a hack-in by one of your split personalities?

Dr. Meme, you shouldn't hide your brony-ness. Let it consume you, let it BECOME you.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

(I'm kidding. Seriously though, this excuse really isn't working as it doesn't seem like anyone believes you. Just change your password to something only YOU will remember and don't let your computer remember your password for you)

User Name wrote:

The arguments in this post feel lacking.

I get the feeling you thought it would be funny to make this thread, only to realise afterwards it wasn't.

The moment I saw the thread title I knew instantly that Dr.Meme's annoying relatives got into his account again.

Dr.Meme, might I offer a suggestion: use Window + L to lock your computer whenever you leave it unattended. Assuming your relatives don't know your Windows password as well as your KYM password, that will keep them out. Either that, or stop leaving your laptop out of sight.

If anyone is having doubts, regard that this has happened to Dr.Meme on more than one occasion here. His attitude each time has been consistent with someone being trolled rather than trolling

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 10:10AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!