Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
The Metalitarian Chronicles: The warriors versus the branco di stronzi

Last posted Jun 06, 2012 at 08:31PM EDT. Added May 08, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT
19 posts from 12 users

Ti odio, people. Let me try this ancora una volta.

CHAPTER 8

The sound of steps not stopped squillare, and Karantoo did not have spare coltelli. We were surrounded by many colorful uniform clad soldati, seemed out of a pittoresca festival di moda.

Can you fight, mango man?

It's not my abitudine to resort to such pugni, but I have been nominato …

Stop talking, god fucking damnit! I just wondered if you knew how to fight.

Bothersome imbarazzante ribelle.

Sometimes I wonder how could the Spoon Army choose a guy like you.

What do you refire?

Nothing… Quick, take this. FUCKIN' HENSHIN!

Suddenly, I was coperto with a casco nella in my size and my membra felt lighter than usual. Apparently, the magic and / or technology from Karantoo is sorprendente. EPIC LOTTA FIGHT GOING!

CHAPTER 9

Perhaps the battaglia partly turned sanguinosa, but I believe that my azioni were justified since they hanno rapito me. The outlandish costume argento Karantoo gave me is troppo comfortable and potente, is like having an stravagante party at my crotch and everyone was invitati.

For l'amore of Allah and Dio, this costume is super strategic and meravigliosa. How did you fatto in the primo luogo? Perhaps you're a Trixie mago? Also, I think I recognize the good profilo of your fallica …

Time's up, bro!

I voglio to say what? But the suit, orgasmi, magia scrupolosa!

I have no time for that, I've only got a bit of mana and my stone is running out of battery. Quick, let's go through that hole in the wall, perhaps we'll find Savage faster.

Did you tell me what portato you to questo mysterious place in the primo luogo?

I don't think you need to know. Unless… First tell me how you got your Italian Flu.

Why the urgency to know how it was that I became such a virus?

At that time, the man alzò a sword from sua mano in the form of scimmia.

I don't play by the same rules as you. I've got more important issues here than the ones you might have in your hands. But I'll only tell you something: It's not a coincidence that we're both here, that's qhy I'm asking you to not go nuts and shit.

Okay, it all iniziato in a calm notte when… Then I dico the resto.

CHAPTER 10

I was in a desolata room, full of macchine corrupted by years of ruggine and the detail with which they were riempiti. I lived in a fienile in the middle of nowhere discussione how I got to where I avevo ragione then. It was surrounded by a foresta hidden in the middle of the montagne, I accompanied my former amante Nikita Nicoli with whom I had contattato again. She removed her silk camicia to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts; tempted by mangiare from them, I threw aside my calculator to concentrarsi on my deplorevole sex. Don’t you miss those beatiful days when we used to live in Italy? She asked with a seducente voice. Again you dare bring that to the conversation? I do not want to talk about it anymore! I said and I left the stanza.

I went to get some boccata d'aria when suddenly some masked uomini knocked the front door. I decided to ignore them and fumare a cigarette to calm my alta anxiety and soon die of cancer in the palloncini. They knocked di nuovo with more emphasis on knocking the alleged porta, but soon I followed my suicide with the smoky seduzione. Finally I heard a colpo and decided to see what it was such a scandalo. Nikita was dead with a note imbullonato to her breasts. We've got to talk, Mango. Said the nota accompanied by a military scudo of Naples. I ventured to l'ambasciata of Naples to talk with the dirigenti about such an act of terrorismo. Yeah, about that accident… We can’t help you. Actually, we’re not even supposed to talk about this or we could cause a global conflict. Maybe if we could negotiate a rescue, perhaps we’ll be able to cover this up and… I rimosso enough of those words that didn't bring me any aiuto. To my not so grande sorpresa, the mascherati men kidnapped me with the aid of their indispensable amico, Rohypnol.

Days passavano and I found myself attaccato to a hydrant in the middle of a bomb shelter accompanied by a uomo with a gangrenous leg; for fear I went through my corpo and I felt an engraving in my left braccio, a mysterious simbolo that I was unaware of. Per fortuna, I had my calculator stapled to my schiena, so I could inform me of my surroundings. I was in a campo di concentramento owned by a Beverly Hills company founded by Naples gente. I had no idea why would they like to me from all the resto del mondo, but at least I noticed a pattern in my vicini, everyone was sick. I investigated what malattia could I had, but found nothing until I yelled: Merda!. I parlato in Italian… I had the Italian flu. I tried to discutere this with the assholes of the meme site, but they didn’t know how to rispondere. I finally accepted my realtà when the Spoon Army sent me a warning messaggio: We know what you’ve been doing recently, Mango. We want your secrets, you can’t stop us. The Spoon Army declared guerra and began to bomb the camp, exploding all the esplosivi that were in place; they killed my partner and I tried to use his ossa as weapons, until they finally caught me.

I think that risponde your domanda, Karantoo.

Fottere Textile.

CHAPTER 11

So they didn’t tell me the whole story… Fuck those guys and their lack of interest!

What are you parlando about now?

Nothing, nothing really important.

At that tempo, we reached a dead end in this stretta corridoio between corrosivi walls.

This is it. Mango, I’m sorry, but I can’t pay your favor forward by telling you my deep secrets; they’re… disgusting and confusing. Someday you’ll discover the truth by yourself, trust me.

Why do you improvvisamente act with such assurance and omosessualità in your words? Is this not a d'accordo farewell, right?

I’m not even sure. Just get inside this closet, you’ll be safer there. I’ll go face this fucker by myself.

Wait! What if you need some morale and scoraggiati support?

Mango, I’m the fuckin’ Karantoo, slayer of hobos. See ya.

And so Karantoo closed the cantina porta and papers began to fall off the shelves adiacenti to my rigido body. Out of nulla I thought, How will tutto be going with the meme site idioti?

And so I iniziato drawing

When I ran out of paper, I notato the last drawing had a messaggio on the bottom of the foglio.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!