Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Skyrim RPing

Last posted Jun 26, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT. Added May 13, 2012 at 01:59AM EDT
399 posts from 20 users

(Alright, what can my character be? Do I just make it up, do I get to choose, or should it be my character from my own Skyrim? Also, do we play by the normal rules of roleplaying, like no OP characters, no godmodding, no autohitting, stuff like that?)

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 08:04PM EDT

(He can be anything you want him or her to be. He can be a Wizard, a warrior, a mercenary, a Guard, Vampire, blacksmith, merchant, alchemist, He can be anything you want him to. just try not to go overboard by saying he's some super all powerful wizard that can freeze time and shoot lazers out of the tip of his penis. And try to help build a story and try and build character development.)

Zarathh wrote:

(Alrighty, I have the perfect idea for a character. I'll join whenever you guys get out of that town.)

(Ok, can't wait to see him/her)

Alright I'm starting to run low on mana now you guy's, i think were going to have to run while were casting the spell.

Think you can run Natsuru?

Wait…why do i feel like were missing someone…

…….

Hmmm…..

OH SHIT I FORGOT MEX.

Katia! Take my place while I'm gone, there's a few mana potions you can have. Ill be right back people!

(Sprints in the direction of his house)

Oh god the town is so thick with raiders….

Don't worry guys!
I got a bow and arrow-filled quiver.

SHIT, I CAN'T HOLD ANYTHING!
Well there is only one thing for me to do.

LEEROY!!!!
CREEPINSSSS!
explosions upon raiders

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 12:35AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

(Ok, can't wait to see him/her)

Alright I'm starting to run low on mana now you guy's, i think were going to have to run while were casting the spell.

Think you can run Natsuru?

Maybe, just let me cross universes real quick.
I cast

on myself.

Okay, I'm ready.

Alright Natsu. I trust that you'll take care of the others while i go get Mex.

(Rushes off to the city)

Don't worry mex I'm coming to save you!

I hope he is. I pray to Talos that he is safe.
Slams door open.

"Mex i came as soon as i-"

(Gasp, mex is bound up by raiders.)

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO FUCK WITH MY SON!

GIANTDAD wrote:

I hope he is. I pray to Talos that he is safe.
Slams door open.

"Mex i came as soon as i-"

(Gasp, mex is bound up by raiders.)

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO FUCK WITH MY SON!

Don't worry, I got this.
heavy breath
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR
jk.
brings up skeletons and zombies from the dead
Yes, my undead friends, kill them all except the Mexican robot.
He is with us.

(May I remind you that there is necromancy in the game, so this is possible to bring skeletons with bows [which are in Skyrim] and zombies [also in Skyrim].)

Fuck yeah.

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

(Bandit's sneaks up on my while i have two of them in a headlock)

SURPRISE NECK CHOP.

Wha-

(Chopped)

Urrgghh…..

(Faints)

GIANTDAD wrote:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

(Bandit's sneaks up on my while i have two of them in a headlock)

SURPRISE NECK CHOP.

Wha-

(Chopped)

Urrgghh…..

(Faints)

That bitch!
sneaks up to bandit
Bandit: Now where is that fucking guard…

Right behind you.
boom

(description of the scene)
Zombies and skeletons are raping the bandits (not literally) with arrows and charges.
Seal is unconscious on the ground, whom I rush over to help after blowing up the bandit that attacked him.

*A courier comes jogging into the town, but when he sees the fighting going on, he immediately drops the letter he was carrying and runs off back through the gates*
(I suggest you read the note when you get a chance)

*The letter seems to be torn in places, and it also looks like it was crumpled up, then flattened back out before it was sent*
"Dear Seal and family,
You have all been requested to come to a get together in Windhelm. I cannot wait to see you all here. We will have such a delightful time. I hope to see you soon.
From,
A friend"

(It's been forever since I've written a letter, please excuse my letter writing format.)

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 11:08PM EDT

The Kid didn’t get no cart to ride in…

The Kid didn’t get no horse to ride on…

The Kid was dragged over hard rock and dirt roads, more blood on the road than dirt on his back. He was getting cut up good. He was taken from his home and his good family to be sold as a slave. The Nine only know what’ll happen to him, but one can only hope he isn’t sent to the Arena…

The Arena was once a place where the strong challenged each other to fights for honor, but it quickly turned into a game where the strong slaughtered the weak, the weak usually being malnourished prisoners and slaves that people just don’t care about no more. Lets hope The Kid still has someone fighting for him…

(Special thanks for Katia, the wonderful writer that's helping me with this.)
(P.s. Katia, I left it as The kid. Sound good.)

(Wakes up)

Bah- MEX!

CREEPER! Where is my son?! How long have i been out? (Lone K continues to tell Seal what happned, where the others are and where he is right now. And what happened to his son)

Oh…My god they…took Mex…To the Arena…

The Arena….I hate that place. When i was a child late at night a large group of bandit's called "The silver Hawks" took my mother and father away from me…They killed my dad right in front of us when he tried to protect me and they captured my mother and turned her into a slave at the Arena….She died on her first match up with an orc…After that i had to take care of my little brother and sister all by myself being the adult.

I've already lost one to the Arena, I sure as hell wont loose another.

(Grabs armor, potions, food and sword)

These damn bandits will regret taking my son from me. Hey lone K, where's the arena located?

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT

The Kid could feel each cut sting…

The Kid could feel the chains digging into his arms…

Trying to ignore the pain, he kept thinking about his parents. But even as hard as he thought, he still feel the dreaded wounds on his body, a burning irritation that felt godawful. All he could do was try and the resist the pain… And yet he was crying; Crying under the ragged bag that was covered over his head.

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:19AM EDT

(Oh, then let me drink this then)

It's seems no matter what i do i fuck up everything. I lost my son twice in only a week and now it's only a matter of time for those raiders to do who knows what to him. If only…

(Grabs skooma)

I haven't had skooma in the past 7 years, ever since Katia got me off my addiction…but now i need to forget….

(Sigh)

Well…aww what the hell, buttoms up.

(becomes high)

Woah my hands are huge…what was i doing? Something about a fight club?

(Wanders off)

(As Seal forgets everything that Lone K told him his son is in peril as he is going to fight in the arena. Else where are little group of friends make a pilgrimage to whiterun)

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT

Ow…what the heck man that hurt…..my hands are big….BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA what was i laughing at? Ahh who cares this shit is amazing…

Those clouds look so pretty….gotta touch em some how…Holy shit…a giant purple clown….Flying orange monkeys….a green saber cat…oh i see pretty lights over there….

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:34AM EDT

''Mommy, look at that man!''
''John, get away from him!''
(Woman kicks Seal on the back of the head)
''What did I tell you about talking to stranger''
''Psh, sorry mom..''

"Ouch…wha…where am i? I was lookin for something…what was it…HOLY SHIT A FLYING EEL."

(Seal sprints off chasing the eel)

(Falls over)

(Starts crying)

Why did they take you ma….they just took you away like that….why….

GIANTDAD wrote:

(Wakes up)

Bah- MEX!

CREEPER! Where is my son?! How long have i been out? (Lone K continues to tell Seal what happned, where the others are and where he is right now. And what happened to his son)

Oh…My god they…took Mex…To the Arena…

The Arena….I hate that place. When i was a child late at night a large group of bandit's called "The silver Hawks" took my mother and father away from me…They killed my dad right in front of us when he tried to protect me and they captured my mother and turned her into a slave at the Arena….She died on her first match up with an orc…After that i had to take care of my little brother and sister all by myself being the adult.

I've already lost one to the Arena, I sure as hell wont loose another.

(Grabs armor, potions, food and sword)

These damn bandits will regret taking my son from me. Hey lone K, where's the arena located?

It is located
(dramatic pause for effect)

In Winterhold.

(Get's up and continues to walk around staggering.)

Blaaargh….where's Katia Hic and the uthererrrrs….Hic woah….i should follow the horsey….

(As Seal constantly wonders around town stoned of his as he eventually walks out of the small village and wanders into the night, making him an easy target for bandits or raiders. Elsewhere Mexican is still being dragged off to the arena and Mex hopes that his dear ol dad is coming to save him. Meanwhile the other members of the family are traveling all the way to Windhelm from Whiterun so they can meet their so called "Friend".)

(Eventually the drug loses it's affect and Seal regains his ability to think clearly.)

"Wha…where am i?"

(Seal gets up and looks around him) Grasslands? "Ahh i should probably go back to Whiterun. The others are probably worrying about me."

(As Seal enters Whiterun and seeing that the town has gone to hell. people dead, buildings burned down and groups of bandits and scavengers taking everything they see.)

(Seal sneaks all the way up to his house and slides through looking around to see if anything happened.)

(He found some blood on the ground and continued to analyze it)

"There must have been a fight here…."

(Seal walks upstairs and goes into his sons room only to find a raider sleeping in his sons bed.)

"HEY YOU WAKE UP" Shouts the angry Redguard.

"Wha-" The raider responds.

"What the hell happened here?" "Tell me everything you know or ill gut you like a fish."

"Easy there big guy"

"The town got raided and attacked by raiders bandits and the silvers Hawks."

"Then what?"

"Well the people that didn't get killed either ran away through the sewers or they got capture and got sent off to the arena."

"Wait what? Who got sent off to the arena? Tell me now and ill only ask Once."

"Some small nord family, a male Khajit an elf or 2 and this child."

"What was the child"

"An Argonian, a young kid, didn't look like he was older than….13 14?"

"…Was this kid a dark color and did he wear a hat."

"I think so"

(Seal panicked and didn't know what to do after that point)

"Did you see where they got taken off to?"

"They were taken off to the Arena."

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE ARENA"

"It's south of here. Behind a boulder that's blocked off by a cave. Go in the cave and walk down it until you see a source of light. Then it should be there".

"How long has it been since the town got pillage?"

"About 2 days'. Maybe a little less."

"Did the men that took all those people get to the Arena yet?"

"It takes awhile to actually get there but they should probably be reaaaaaaal close to it by now".

"Thanks for the info, i need to get going."

"Be seeing you"

(Seal picked up his sword and decapitated the raider with it)

"What did you really think i was going to let a bandit live? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH no."

(Seal continued to search around town for any people who have decided to stay behind.)

(Wakes up from a one day coma)
Wha… this place seems so famugilidug.
I see a pretty housssssssssss
explodes from tension spasm
Whaguh? When did I learn that?
Oh well, gonna head off to the arena for a good fight to come on.
(Staggers out of Whiterun and towards a mountain)
Wait, wasn't I gonna tell that Seal-dude where the arena is?
Whuguh…
(collapses from exhaustion and a concussion about a mile from the arena)
Skip one more day for comatose period

Seal walks around town searching people and he enters the old church he used to enter before all of this crazy shit happened. Seal Saw some of the silver Hawks surrounding the priestess that works there and that they knocked out the monk there. Seal sknuck up on the silver hawks and knocked out both of them.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Yeah..the silver hawks knocked out the monk here and they were going to sell me as a slave.."

"Good thing i came, I came back here because i lost my collective memory, i don't remember what happened 2 days ago so i came back here only to see that the town has gone to hell, anyway I'm trying to kill as many bandits as i can and I'm trying to rescue people that survived the attack. Wanna come with me?"

"Well i probably wont make it if o go by myself so i guess."

"Great lets go!"

(Seal then grabbed the unconscious monk and him and the priestess walked out of the dilapidated church.)

(They then searched around a bit and they found 2 Nord kids and one Redgaurd kid hiding in a ransacked house)

Hey kids, i wont hurt you. I'm not with the raiders."

"R-really?"

"Yeah, I'm searching around for people who survived the attack, wanna come with me? I promise you'll make it."

"Okay mister…"

(As the Grown Redgaurd searched around looking for more people accompanied by the priestess, the Monk and the children found high elf, a redgaurd woman and a Orc tied up in the old alchemy shop that sold potions and ingredients)

"don't worry guys i got this"

(Seal then snuck in and ripped off one of guards heads and threw it at another, Knocking him unconscious.)

"Hey guy's I'm here to save you from the silver hawks, come with me if you wanna live"

(The group of 3 then nodded and Seal was now accompanied by the alchemist, the priestess, the elf, the children and the inn keeper headed up to the caste that the jharl of whiterun was always held up at.)

"I'm going in you guy's, gonna see if there are any people inside.Maybe i can get some answers on where the arena is."

"Wait" Said the priestess.

"Yes?"

"There's something i want you to have before you go in there."

"There were these old gauntlets that i have but i was never good at hand-to hand combat. Unlike you. I think you should have them."

(Seal has obtained "The gauntlets of +1 ass rape")

Thank you priestess Ro.

(Seal blew down the door with a punch from his mighty fists and saw a silver hawks leader.)

'WAZ GOOD NIGGAZ?"

(Some of the silver hawks charged at the raging Redgaurd but seal got into a fighting position and blew back one of the bandits with a powerful punch sending him flying into another and out the window. A few of the archers ran so they could get some distance be he was too fast for them and slaughtered them within a few seconds. He turned his head at the Silver Hawk leader and looked at him. He pounced on him and then yelled at him)

"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL THE ARENA IS OR ILL SMASH YOUR HEAD IN UNTIL IT STARTS LOOKING LIKE THE INSIDE OF A CHERRY PASTRY."

"Woah uhh…you sure it has to result in vi-"

(The leader was backhanded by the Redgaurd for trying to change the topic)

"DON'T GIVE ME YOUR SHIT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER."

(Seal then punched the ground right next to his head punching a hole through it)

"I'm only going to ask one more time before i smash your skull open. WHERE IS THE ARENA."

"Please don't kill me, it's held up at boulder valley behind one of the boulders, you can't miss it!"

"Thanks, you've been real helpful."

(Seal took of one of the "Gauntlets of +1 ass rape and knocked him out with a singe punch. The redguard walked outside to his little group of companions.)

"Alright everyone, time for me to get all of you outta here!"

(Seal picked up everyone and ran toward the gate and dropped them off the outskirts of the city)

"Alright i save you all but try not to get attacked again, you all should travel together in a caravan that way it'll be much harder for any bandit raiding tribe."

"Wait!" Yelled the priestess.

":Your going to boulder valley to rescue all the people they took to fight in the arena right?"

"Yup"

"Well i want you to take this, it's a potion of strength that can make you much stronger so you can pick up the boulders much easier."

"Thanks Ro. All of you should head down to Windhelm. I heard it's really safe down there."

(Seal walked off into his destination praying that his son is still alive and not in some horrible ring were a man on strength potions bashed his skull in. After 7 hours of long hiking Seal made it to boulder valley.)

"alright time for me to use that potion"

"Wait i need to make sure i throw away the bottle of skooma, i don't wanna become an addict again."

(Seal then grabbed the bottles but they looked exactly the same)

"Oh what the hell, now it's a 50/50 chance of me being stronger or me being high. Normally i don't tend to gamble but this is to save my son. Bottoms up."

He chugged the bottle on his left and then started to see things that weren't there.

"Oh god dammit, now i know which one is which but now i can't focus."

(Seal downed the other potion and became a lot stronger than he normally is)

I need to move the boulders….can't..let the drug overpower me….

(Eventually after several minutes of trying to fight the powerful drug seal gave into it and passed out in front of the valley.)

(You guy's do not wanna know how long it took me to type all this, i even had to put the rest of it in a different forum post)

This is his fate.
He will experience pain. Pain at it's finest.
Even if you come in time, it will be too late.
He will suffer physically and emotionally.
But this will serve as a revelation.
He will mature.
He will kill.
He will survive.

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 01:40AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

This is his fate.
He will experience pain. Pain at it's finest.
Even if you come in time, it will be too late.
He will suffer physically and emotionally.
But this will serve as a revelation.
He will mature.
He will kill.
He will survive.

Mexx Android wrote:

@Seal
That shit scare ya bro?

Eehh…it got me off guard that's for sure. Not scared shitless though.

KEEP IT UP LAD!.

@Mexican
Oh yeah your drawings are pretty good. Normally i would try to draw too but i don't have a scanner so the only way how i can get my drawings on here is by taking pictures with my laptop. O_O

@Dr. Peacock the best at SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
The thread is open out to anyone who wants to join in. You just need to think of a character you can build and you need to think of the right time to put him in the story. For example I am going after the captives that the silver hawks took to boulder valley to fight in the arena, the rest of the family is headed up to windhelm so they can meet their mysterious "Friend" And Mexican is going to fight in the arena soon. Just try not to make yourself overpowered in the story by saying that your some all powerful god wizard that can kill people with his mind and that rides around on a giants back. And try to build character development.

@sealclubba
Oh cool. I could be the mysterious friend then right? That'd be cool.
And knowing me my character would probably be the most boring possible dude.
Being such a nord. With a sword. WHAT A GIRLLL

…''Hey wake up sunshine!'' the man say. The kid is awakened by a kick to his ribs and, reluctantly, stands up. The man then removes the rag that was covering his head…

'This isn't Winterhold.' the kid thought to himself. He looked around to see where he was. He was inside the forest, deep inside the forest. The smell of oak everywhere while the chipper of birds can be heard. But the thing that stood out in these woodlands were the ruins that stood in front. ''Where am I!?'' he said with desperation.

''Shut up!'' he then clutched the kids horns and pushed him forth. The kid tried to run away but he was grabbed by the man again. The man pulled the kid back to him and put his hand on his shoulder ''Do something like that again…'' he unsheathe his sword and pulls it up to his neck ''And I won't think twice.'' he said with a crooked smile, his teeth with disgusting yellow color. The man forced him forward and the kid started walking slowly. Stepping inside the ruined building, he saw two guard outside a gate that had metal bars…

(As Seal remained unconscious some of the silver hawks walked out of from one of behind the boulders.)

"Oh look what we have here." Said one of the bandits.

"We've been getting a notice from the big man that this is the redguard that's slaughtered all of the gang in whiterun."

"He'll be a great subject for the arena"

(The raiders then took everything the redguard had on him and dragged his body in the arena and threw him a prison cell.)

"Damn this man is one helluva a deep sleeper. I wonder when he's gonna wake up?"

"Ahh who know and who cares, just as long as he's in our fight for the day."

(The raiders locked the cage shut and left the man in there until he woke up.)

(As Seal finally woke up he looked around only to realize that all of his money was gone, all of his weapons were gone and his armor and potions were gone too. The only thing that they left him with is his wedding ring. He then noticed that he was locked inside a prison cell and has no way to get out. He can't even pic the lock because he has no lockpicks. He looked in other cells to find starving prisoners dying of injuries or starvation.)

"Where the hell am i?" Said the Redguard.

As one of the guards turned around he said "Awww looks whose finally awake."

Seal looked up at the man in confusion. "Who the hell are you, what is this place?!"

The guard laughed at him but he stopped laughing and looked at Seal with a serious expression on his face.

"Your in the arena chum. And your bout to go up next mate."

Seals eye's widened in shock and he stood up.

"Wait what?"

After he said that two very powerful men walked in the room and opened up the cage. The guard said "Yup he's the one alright. Take him to the arena but if your gonna grab a prisoner next time use the key i gave you. I hate having to fix these cells."

The men then grabbed Seal and dragged him along the hard dirt floor and threw him out on the Arena.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Arena!" Yelled the announcer.

"Tonight were going to have on helluva fight tonight! In the corner on the right we have the man that wiped out a single town of our own silver hawks, saved some of the people there and harassed one of the leaders of the silver hawks, His name is SEAL CLUBBA!

The crowed booed and hissed at the redguard down there and they threw the food that they bought from the concession stands.

"Ahh boo yourselves!"

"And in this corner we have our arena champion! If he wins one more fight he will finally gain his freedom, Please welcome our old time champion, Grin togg the destroyer!

Seal looked up at the giant ork above him. He was about twice the size of Seal, maybe even more than that.

"Oh hey there big guy, you take pills?"

The ork then pulled out a giant spiked club that was tied to his back and wielded it.

"Wow that is one bumpy stick. Where'd you find it the back of a dumpster?"

The Ork then let out a horrifying ear piercing scream.

(Wakes up from comatose)
Oh, wughuh.
Shit. I don't feel so good.
looks at mountain
Oh, was I supposed to go there?
(Remembers the task he needed to pull in the arena)
SHIT. GOTTA GO THERE NAO.
a wild storm appears and strikes Lone with a charged bolt of lightning
Ow.
(A surge of power rushes through his body, supercharging his athletic and combat proficiency)
I AM CHARGED!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
(With a deafening sound of thunder, Lone proceeds to dash all the way to the entryway of the cave in the mountains, crashing into one wall to another like a pinball.)
proceeds to enter the "official" entrance to the arena
Shit, more guards. Gotta think
thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink oh yeah.
I AM CHARGED.
(Runs in on guards and explodes with the sound of thunder and the force of a giant-ass meteor crashing into the earth, destroying the giant door that once protected the arena from unwanted visitors.)
Shit, I am not charged.
proceeds around the arena stealthily like a ninja in a James Bond movie

hears jeers and boos
Merde, there's something going on right now.
proceeds to a balcony seating area in the arena
Mon dieu, is that Seal?
(indisputable French spoken)
GOTTA GO HELP HIM NOW!
runs past a few guards towards the railing at the edge of the seating area
Arena Guard/Bandit: HALT, YOU HAVE VIOLATED MY MOTHER THE RULES OF THIS ARENA.
creeper proceeds to jump over railing
Sorry, kiddo. Saving now, halting later.
Guard: RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!! takes out a stolen Imperial bow
SEAL!!! runs across arena floor to Seal
I AM HEAR TO SAVE YOUR ASS!!!
(Ork roars at the creeper and charges)
FUCK NO, GTFO.
explodes with a giga-ton force of power, sending the Ork screaming out of the arena, into the seating area, and killing hundreds of bandits
SEAL, I AM HERE NOW TO SAVE YOU!!!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!