Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,029 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread


Be completely honest...

Last posted May 18, 2012 at 01:30PM EDT. Added May 16, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT
76 posts from 41 users

Piano wrote:

Women in pornography are treated badly? I would have to dispute that, at least for a bulk of porn companies. Pornstars seem to get excellent pay checks, and have fun doing such a job. Can you give me an example of women getting treated “very bad” in pornography?

As for the question, I’d say “Photograph” by Nickelback. It’s pretty catchy.

I may have exaggerated a bit. For the most part, the American porn industry isn’t too bad, but I remember some pornstars were complaining about how in the beginning of their careers, they would sign up to do something, then get pressured into doing more without pay. But the eastern European industry is another story. But no matter how you cut it, its disrespectful to the people in the movies and degrading. They are treated as mear flesh puppets. Even if they are being paid, it’s still not right. It’s still hot though.

New question: have you ever just pissed In public because you couldn’t hold it? Not in a park, I mean in the city.

Yes, many times. Sometimes I just gotta go and there isn’t a fucking bathroom.

May 17, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

I may have exaggerated a bit. For the most part, the American porn industry isn’t too bad, but I remember some pornstars were complaining about how in the beginning of their careers, they would sign up to do something, then get pressured into doing more without pay. But the eastern European industry is another story. But no matter how you cut it, its disrespectful to the people in the movies and degrading. They are treated as mear flesh puppets. Even if they are being paid, it’s still not right. It’s still hot though.

New question: have you ever just pissed In public because you couldn’t hold it? Not in a park, I mean in the city.

Yes, many times. Sometimes I just gotta go and there isn’t a fucking bathroom.

I think you’re mixing up “How they’re treated” and “What some people think of them”. I’m pretty sure they aren’t treated that way, more-so they’re thought of that way by some consumers, or, if it’s a fetish video, are made to look that way.

As for the question, no. I’ve never urinated in public.

May 17, 2012 at 02:17PM EDT
Quote

@russiansombrero
Yeah, I suppose your right.

May 17, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote

No, I have not urinated in a populated area. I have peed on the sides of roads out in the country on several occasions though, often when traveling up to my grandparents house, since it’s like a 3 hour drive to get from here to there.

May 17, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT
Quote

I have never intentionally (I’m counting out an accident when I was young) urinated in heavily populated areas. I have a pretty strong bladder, so I have never needed to do such a thing. And I’m not sure I would even if I had to.

Last edited May 17, 2012 at 02:39PM EDT
May 17, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT
Quote

I peed on this wall of a jewelry store in Paris at night. Next day I could still see the stain. I was so proud.
BSOD is a heavy drinker, I’m sure he’ll be on my side.

Last edited May 17, 2012 at 02:48PM EDT
May 17, 2012 at 02:48PM EDT
Quote

Question 1: Of course I watch porn.
Question 2: I’m embarrassed that I enjoy most pop music.
Question 3: No.

May 17, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

My dad does….

May 17, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT

at my city hall there was a pool in front

as an unknowledgable 6 year old I did number 1 & 2

they didn’t bother cleaning it because when winter came (like a week later) it turned into an ice rink, and guess what’s those solid brown chunkies trapped in the ice are?

May 17, 2012 at 03:08PM EDT
Quote

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

at my city hall there was a pool in front

as an unknowledgable 6 year old I did number 1 & 2

they didn’t bother cleaning it because when winter came (like a week later) it turned into an ice rink, and guess what’s those solid brown chunkies trapped in the ice are?

Bronies.
Duh.
(Screw it. Leaving it like that.)

Last edited May 17, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT
May 17, 2012 at 03:10PM EDT

Q1. Yes. I watch porn.

Q2. There’s one time I was singing Baby while taking dump in the public toilet. Awkward…

Q3. Believe it or not, due to Buddhism, I have to pay my respect, apologise and get permission from the “wandering spirits” just so I can urinate on their “properties”. By “properties”, I meant the trees, the rivers, any secluded or places where spirits could have travelled.

May 17, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Bronies.
Duh.
(Screw it. Leaving it like that.)

Oh my god, hahaha! I think you mean brownies!

May 17, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Bronies.
Duh.
(Screw it. Leaving it like that.)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!



Last edited May 17, 2012 at 03:22PM EDT
May 17, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT
Quote

The only time I piss in public is when im drunk. Its not like I just whip it out in front of a crowd at the grocery store, but more like “FUUU- GOT TO PEESH slurs” and I pee on RM car or something.

But being caught pissing sucks. You know how damn hard it is to stop pissing on command??

May 17, 2012 at 03:25PM EDT
Quote

Question 1: Yes.

Question 2: A song I like, but kind of embarrassed to say it is the song “Honey” by Vocaloid.

Question 3: Only when I’m really out of the way, like alleys and stuff.

May 17, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Quote

Q1: Yes
Q2: I don’t know why but:

And

Q3: Nope

May 17, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

Q3:

Despite being a heavy drinker as Dac says I’ve only once pissed behind a shed next to the highway in the suburbs. But I have never actually pissed directly within the city, not here nor up in Auckland (where is normal for people to do that)

I always take precautions when I am drinking to avoid that happening. I am a clever drunk that way.

But I gotta high five Dac for getting drunk in Paris. I bet it’s fun to get drunk there

May 17, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Q3:

Despite being a heavy drinker as Dac says I’ve only once pissed behind a shed next to the highway in the suburbs. But I have never actually pissed directly within the city, not here nor up in Auckland (where is normal for people to do that)

I always take precautions when I am drinking to avoid that happening. I am a clever drunk that way.

But I gotta high five Dac for getting drunk in Paris. I bet it’s fun to get drunk there

Lol, Auckland.

May 18, 2012 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

Q2:
Not embarrassed.
Q3: pissed on the window of the house of a guy I hate.

May 18, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT
Quote

Q1. Yes, I have exquisite taste in porn.

Q2. If you dislike this song, you have shit taste in music.

Q3. Hellz naw, son.

May 18, 2012 at 12:45AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Q3:

Despite being a heavy drinker as Dac says I’ve only once pissed behind a shed next to the highway in the suburbs. But I have never actually pissed directly within the city, not here nor up in Auckland (where is normal for people to do that)

I always take precautions when I am drinking to avoid that happening. I am a clever drunk that way.

But I gotta high five Dac for getting drunk in Paris. I bet it’s fun to get drunk there

I shouldnt be proud of being a drinker, but yeah it was, got drunk a good five times in france and twice in spain. Public transportation makes it a lot better, but the metro is a bitch to navigate drunk. After an hour of going all around Paris and getting yelled at for riding the arm rest things on the escalator, I just took a cab. I should also mention that I broke the cheap ass elevator in my sisters apartment building because I jumped. I was stuck for an hour before a furious French guy fixed it and yelled at me.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 01:22AM EDT
May 18, 2012 at 01:21AM EDT
Quote

I’ve only been to the city twice in my life, never got the chance too.

May 18, 2012 at 06:54AM EDT
Quote




This one because my dad thinks it’s just odd that I like Anime so much, and my mom likes to make fun of me by saying I think every random girl that walks by is cute, including the girl in this video T_T




This one I personally find the music video weird, but I like the song.

May 18, 2012 at 01:30PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!