Forums / Just For Fun

310,226 total conversations in 8,357 threads

+ New Thread


Rate the avatar above you

Last posted Jul 23, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT. Added May 19, 2012 at 01:33AM EDT
494 conversations with 96 participants

10/10 Good Armor Material
And Page get

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 03:00PM EDT
May 19, 2012 at 02:59PM EDT
Quote

Maybe you should look at the smile more closely.

8.4/10 for water

May 19, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT
Quote

Katie C. wrote:

0/10 because military

Your opinion: 0/10. There’s an AH-64D Apache Longbow attack helicopter in the upper right corner, and an explosion in the background.

Your avatar: 8/10. Not half bad.

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT
May 19, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT

Meh. I’ve already rated yours once, don’t feel like doing it again.

May 19, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT
Quote

8.5/10

Better than your older one, also has a kitten.

May 19, 2012 at 04:46PM EDT
Quote

6/10
Y u no use nerdy avatars? You always have real people

May 19, 2012 at 05:33PM EDT
Quote

0/10 because you used your alt account to slag off my avatar.
PAT.

May 19, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

Colmei wrote:

0/10 because you used your alt account to slag off my avatar.
PAT.

I used it also to revert all the neg karma rape.

0/10 because lame cheesy gun photo.

May 19, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT
Quote

10/10

Reminds me of Flandre Scarlet for some reason, combine that with RD and you have a 10.

May 19, 2012 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

0/10

Needs to be true information and facts.

May 19, 2012 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

7/10
Not kawaii enough.

May 19, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

8/10. Adorable, but I don’t really like cats

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT
May 19, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT

5/10.

I’ve seen worse.

@ Aristo: The L85 assault rifle is in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter in the multiplayer of both games. Comes in standard “Rifleman” and “Grenadier” variants. The L86 LMG appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

May 19, 2012 at 07:33PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

5/10.

I’ve seen worse.

@ Aristo: The L85 assault rifle is in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter in the multiplayer of both games. Comes in standard “Rifleman” and “Grenadier” variants. The L86 LMG appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The fact that you judge guns based on their appearance in games and games based on their gun appearance irritates me to no end.

May 19, 2012 at 09:30PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

The fact that you judge guns based on their appearance in games and games based on their gun appearance irritates me to no end.

The former’s false. I judge firearms based on their performance.

The latter’s only partially true. I’ll definitely pass most games that don’t feature at the least a Thompson SMG, but I’ll not say a thing about the quality of the game itself.

May 19, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

1/10

CoD…nuff said

Wrong. It’s Ghost Recon. Check the helmet and the rifle.

On topic: 8/10. Pretty good.

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT
May 19, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

0/10 still a stale FPS

Your opinion: 0/10. TC GR blows conventional FPS out of the water.

Your avatar: Already rated.

May 19, 2012 at 09:43PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Your opinion: 0/10. TC GR blows conventional FPS out of the water.

Your avatar: Already rated.

One’s Ghost Recon and one’s CoD4:MW. You know they’re stale because they basically look the same.

May 19, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT
Quote

10/10
For finding a appropriate way to Mix pokémon with guns

May 19, 2012 at 10:04PM EDT
Quote

Katie C. wrote:

One’s Ghost Recon and one’s CoD4:MW. You know they’re stale because they basically look the same.

Then you’ve never played a GR game. Trust me, Call of Duty might as well be Halo compared to Ghost Recon.

May 19, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!