Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,276 total conversations in 8,685 threads

+ New Thread


World War KYM

Last posted Jun 17, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT. Added May 20, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT
356 posts from 24 users

One may notice that despite me having named off a handful of elite units in my military, the olive drab isn’t exploding all over the place.

I’ll leave it to the rest of you to figure out what I’m doing.

EDIT: Typo.

EDIT2: Also, I had sent actions last night. When are they going to take effect?

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
May 22, 2012 at 05:00PM EDT

Just feel like asking if everyone’s ready.

I think we might start to see some real action this time around.

May 22, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Just feel like asking if everyone’s ready.

I think we might start to see some real action this time around.

You did it again, dear.

May 22, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

You did it again, dear.

Never specifically said that I’d be the one making the action happen, did I?

May 22, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Never specifically said that I’d be the one making the action happen, did I?

May 22, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Everyone has their feet under them now, knows how the system works.

I expect people will be trying things now.

May 22, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT

How’s the turn coming along, Kassirky?

May 23, 2012 at 12:12AM EDT
Quote

Slowly.

I’ll do it in a few hours right now soon.

May 23, 2012 at 07:56AM EDT
Quote

Cattonia, Volatiria, and Dividebyzeroland have expanded.

The Republic of California expanded and promptly lost territory.

Cattonia and Volatiria have reached World Power status.

May 23, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT
Quote

Actions sent.

May 23, 2012 at 11:51AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Madcat and RPP expanded like crazy in the last nation game as well…how do they do it?

Dem starting perks.

May 23, 2012 at 12:39PM EDT
Quote

Anyone interested in trading oil?
Also, Assyria would look favorable upon establishing friendly relations with capable nations.

May 23, 2012 at 01:38PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Anyone interested in trading oil?
Also, Assyria would look favorable upon establishing friendly relations with capable nations.

I’d love to. Mexico has a ton of oil.

If anyone would like to establish a coalition of nations, I’m all for it.

May 23, 2012 at 03:34PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

This is a world war, are we allowed to form alliances/teams or is this an FFA?

Do whatever.
I’m just operating the numbers.

May 24, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I’d love to. Mexico has a ton of oil.

If anyone would like to establish a coalition of nations, I’m all for it.

Shall we found the ENTO? (Equatorial Nations Treaty Organization)
Do we have political cooperation?

May 24, 2012 at 09:23AM EDT

@Fridge @ MDF

As an equatorial nation with a stake in international traffic between Mexico and Iraq, I’m interested in getting involved and being part of this trade effort.

I can trade with Fridge easily through the Gulf of Mexico and I can trade with MDF through the Mediterranean. Having me supporting the middle ground and keeping it clear for you may make me a valuable ally

May 24, 2012 at 09:49AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Fridge @ MDF

As an equatorial nation with a stake in international traffic between Mexico and Iraq, I’m interested in getting involved and being part of this trade effort.

I can trade with Fridge easily through the Gulf of Mexico and I can trade with MDF through the Mediterranean. Having me supporting the middle ground and keeping it clear for you may make me a valuable ally

I’d be cool with you being in.
If we do this, we need to set some terms.
Over the PMs, perhaps.

May 24, 2012 at 10:05AM EDT

OP

WHY HAVEN’T YOU UPDATED

WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYY

May 25, 2012 at 01:08AM EDT
Quote

I’m trying to give room for two people who won’t respond.

Tomorrow for sure.

EDIT: Son of a bitch it is tomorrow…

Last edited May 25, 2012 at 01:11AM EDT
May 25, 2012 at 01:10AM EDT
Quote

Cattonia, Volatiria, Sea Haven, and Dividebyzeroland have expanded.

May 25, 2012 at 01:49AM EDT
Quote

Actions sent.

May 25, 2012 at 01:59AM EDT

BSoD, I’m going to have to request that you not touch the island beneath Florida. Fridge will occupy one side, and I will occupy the other. Compliance will be rewarded later in the game.

May 25, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT
Quote

I did not have my sights set on Q1 or Q2 (Cuba), so if you or Fridge want that, so be it. However I will be taking Q3.

May 25, 2012 at 04:53AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Fridge @ MDF

As an equatorial nation with a stake in international traffic between Mexico and Iraq, I’m interested in getting involved and being part of this trade effort.

I can trade with Fridge easily through the Gulf of Mexico and I can trade with MDF through the Mediterranean. Having me supporting the middle ground and keeping it clear for you may make me a valuable ally

I am totally cool with this. I’ll send in an action establishing the coalition.

As for Cuba, I’ll gladly take the Western half. (Q1)

May 25, 2012 at 09:23AM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I am totally cool with this. I’ll send in an action establishing the coalition.

As for Cuba, I’ll gladly take the Western half. (Q1)

I agree with these actions. I look forward to future partnership.
Our nations shall join together in the face of the threat of being marginalized.

May 25, 2012 at 10:32AM EDT

When do I receive new infantry?

What do I do with these cards?

If I throw the dices how do I win battles?…

…hmm nope this is not RISK.

May 25, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

who is Australia?

Dr. Meme.

May 25, 2012 at 07:57PM EDT
Quote

I just received a report on what effects my actions last turn had, but there hasn’t been an update on the thread?

Also, next actions sent.

May 25, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I just received a report on what effects my actions last turn had, but there hasn’t been an update on the thread?

Also, next actions sent.

I think Kasrkai sends the report first, then fetches the map and posts it to the thread. Patience, Nair.

May 25, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

Keivan, Cattonia, Volatiria, Sea Haven, Notfinland, Assirya, and Dividebyzeroland have expanded.

Note:

Noting a massive jump in imperialism in the world, three wealthy and powerful nations have founded the Confederation of World Preservation; CWP. Nations aligned with the CWP are counted as players for calculation purposes and should be approached with as much caution. CWP nations are depicted in Black.

May 25, 2012 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote

Quick, everybody onboard ENTO!

May 25, 2012 at 09:28PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Quick, everybody onboard ENTO!

Haha, no.

May 25, 2012 at 09:30PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Haha, no.

But RF, the great powers!
How are we going to be ruthless imperialistic bastards without pointlessly names alliances?

May 25, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

But RF, the great powers!
How are we going to be ruthless imperialistic bastards without pointlessly names alliances?

Through more fragmented alliances, dear MDF! We must form local organisations, not band together in one big conglomerate like a bunch of sissies!

May 25, 2012 at 09:43PM EDT
Quote

It’s clear that Kasr added the black NPC after seeing how friendly we were getting, he wants to mix things up. Expect extreme hostility.


@Trade:

I have tropical food supplies as exports with more exports planned in the field of agriculture. I can import some oil.

I need to know what other people have as trade assets


@ENTO

I’m in

May 26, 2012 at 12:35AM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

I have motha fuckin coal. Lots of it.

And I have lots of petroleum. RUSSIA FTW

May 26, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

And I have lots of petroleum. RUSSIA FTW

And I have lots of produce. BANANAS FOR EVERYONE
(I’m not joining that worldwide alliance either)

May 26, 2012 at 06:13PM EDT
Quote

madcat wrote:

And I have lots of produce. BANANAS FOR EVERYONE
(I’m not joining that worldwide alliance either)

I thought you were already in ENTO?

May 26, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I thought you were already in ENTO?

Nope. I was being generous to Fridge, because we had an agreement prior to ENTO.

May 26, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

madcat wrote:

Nope. I was being generous to Fridge, because we had an agreement prior to ENTO.

Ah, okay.

May 26, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!