Forums / Just For Fun

327,802 total conversations in 8,675 threads

+ New Thread

World War KYM

Last posted Jun 17, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT. Added May 20, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT
356 conversations with 24 participants

404 user not found wrote:

it looks like im our only defense against against the Australian menace

Don’t worry 404, once me and MDF obliterate the Indian Anti-Imperialists, Australia is my next priority (I don’t know MDF’s stance on it though; he may want to go for the Europeans).

May 28, 2012 at 12:21AM EDT

Piano wrote:

Don’t worry 404, once me and MDF obliterate the Indian Anti-Imperialists, Australia is my next priority (I don’t know MDF’s stance on it though; he may want to go for the Europeans).

The CWP Europe provides a more immediate problem as it blocks access to Asia for the north and south american countries. The middle east is also blocked so there’s no access through Africa either.

May 28, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT

I’m still not joining you guys, for the record. I will leave BSoD alone for now, though.

May 28, 2012 at 01:21AM EDT

@BSoD
I’m not staying restricted to South America, so it will happen eventually.

May 28, 2012 at 02:10AM EDT

Madcat is clearly a danger to all of you.

I’m good though. By the time he makes it here he would have to fight through at least 2 other nations, and 3 continents.

Last edited May 28, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT
May 28, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT

I remember how aggressively Madcat played in Syndics last Nation RP. He crush, killed and destroyed everything he came near in that game.

Because of that, I never trusted him from the first turn and evidently my distrust is justified.

@404

He could send aircraft carriers across the pacific to get you.

May 28, 2012 at 03:04AM EDT

Okay then. No alliance for any of you. I’ll just go over and crush you guys.

May 28, 2012 at 03:14AM EDT

Not much of a diplomat are you? Oh well, you made your choice. DividebyZeroland is hostile to you and will open fire on any war vessel you bring near.

You will not find me easy prey

May 28, 2012 at 03:53AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I remember how aggressively Madcat played in Syndics last Nation RP. He crush, killed and destroyed everything he came near in that game.

Because of that, I never trusted him from the first turn and evidently my distrust is justified.

@404

He could send aircraft carriers across the pacific to get you.

can he really afford to send his navy half way across the world when there are enemy nations on all sides of him?

May 28, 2012 at 04:41AM EDT

Actually I just went over the rules in the OP and you can only cross the ocean using the green lines so you don’t need to worry about naval invasions from the West. Though I don’t know if that applies to all traffic (Sea, air, space) or just Sea traffic.

Either way I was just kidding. I’m sure you are the least of madcats concern right now.

You just need to worry about Australia and India. Be a good sport and act as a buffer nation against the Aussies for us.

May 28, 2012 at 07:08AM EDT

Actually I just went over the rules in the OP and you can only cross the ocean using the green lines so you don’t need to worry about naval invasions from the West. Though I don’t know if that applies to all traffic (Sea, air, space) or just Sea traffic.

Either way I was just kidding. I’m sure you are the least of madcats concern right now.

You just need to worry about Australia and India. Be a good sport and act as a buffer nation against the Aussies for us.

fucking kangaroos…

May 28, 2012 at 07:20AM EDT

Dear Warring Nations,

The CWoP is imprisoning the Enzyme Empire’s government, especially me. I heard something about Indonesia being next, so watch out. The blatant lies they spread, claiming they’re ‘preserving nations of the world’. They enforced new laws, and it’s not pretty, our high morality just flew out of the window. Help us break from the restrictions of the hungry regime. India should be attacked in my opinion. Godspeed.

, Dr. Enzyme
May 28, 2012 at 07:35AM EDT

A report from a player who dropped out after the first round. We should listen to him, guys.

May 28, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT

madcat wrote:

A report from a player who dropped out after the first round. We should listen to him, guys.

Says the guy who’s actively hampering the effort to defeat the greatest foe on the map, over a grudge over some islands that neither party of the grudge has managed to get yet.

May 28, 2012 at 07:06PM EDT

Not much of a diplomat are you? Oh well, you made your choice. DividebyZeroland is hostile to you and will open fire on any war vessel you bring near.

You will not find me easy prey

I agree with your defiance in the face of Madcat’s militarism, and will be open to any military or technological trading. Madcat, I will not allow you to take over the globe. You are too powerful as it is.

@404

Madcat can fire ICBMs at you and carpet-bomb your territory, just not invade you. Don’t let your guard down.

Last edited May 28, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT
May 28, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT

Why are you all opposing my great military takeover? Maybe after I take care of Fridge and BSoD you’ll change your minds…

May 28, 2012 at 10:25PM EDT

@madcat

We know you won’t stop mercilessly killing until you are the last one to kill. You will be opposed to the last nation.

@Russian

I agree with your defiance in the face of Madcat’s militarism, and will be open to any military or technological trading.

You allegiance is welcome. I hereby form the Monarchs Against Cattonian Expansion (MACE) committee

I welcome all Dictators from around the globe to join MACE and together we shall neuter this cat.

As for trade, I am selling food, construction material and firearms. I’m buying war machinery and ballistic components

May 28, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Why are you all opposing my great military takeover? Maybe after I take care of Fridge and BSoD you’ll change your minds…

You wouldn’t dare.

May 28, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT

Still waiting for RocketPP and Coolface.

Unless you both drop and and become CWP.

May 29, 2012 at 02:07PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Still waiting for RocketPP and Coolface.

Unless you both drop and and become CWP.

Just hit them with a meteor or something.

May 29, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

This one goes out to my gurl, cwp…
I COULD STAY AWAKE, JUST TO HEAR YOU BREATHIIIING, WATCH YOU SMILE WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPIN’, WHILE YOU’RE FAR AWAY AND DREAMIIIINNNN’, I COULD SPEND MY LIFFFE, IN THIS SWEEEEEET SURRRREEEENDEEERRR, WHERE EVERY MOMENT SPENT WITH YOOOOOOUUUU, IS A MOMENT I’LLLL TREAAAASSSUUUUUUURRRREE. DOOONNN’T WANNAAA CLOOOSEE MY EYESSSS, DON’T WANNNAAA FALLL ASLEEP CUZ I’D MISS YOU BABY, AND I DON’T WANNA MISS A THIIIIIINNNNNG.

Last edited May 29, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT
May 29, 2012 at 07:27PM EDT

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

This one goes out to my gurl, cwp…
I COULD STAY AWAKE, JUST TO HEAR YOU BREATHIIIING, WATCH YOU SMILE WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPIN’, WHILE YOU’RE FAR AWAY AND DREAMIIIINNNN’, I COULD SPEND MY LIFFFE, IN THIS SWEEEEEET SURRRREEEENDEEERRR, WHERE EVERY MOMENT SPENT WITH YOOOOOOUUUU, IS A MOMENT I’LLLL TREAAAASSSUUUUUUURRRREE. DOOONNN’T WANNAAA CLOOOSEE MY EYESSSS, DON’T WANNNAAA FALLL ASLEEP CUZ I’D MISS YOU BABY, AND I DON’T WANNA MISS A THIIIIIINNNNNG.

;-;

liek if u cry ery tiem

May 29, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

Sea Haven, Freeland, and CWP have expanded.

May 29, 2012 at 08:35PM EDT

I’m still surrounded.

This sucks. I take any action, I’m going to run into CWP forces.

I am not liking this at all.

You know what, dropping out. I’m going to leave the KYM forums for a little while to catch myself up on the backlog of games I’ve created for myself.

May 29, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I’m still surrounded.

You know what, dropping out. I’m going to leave the KYM forums for a little while to catch myself up on the backlog of games I’ve created for myself.

My body is ready.
Come at me, CWP!

Last edited May 29, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
May 29, 2012 at 08:43PM EDT

I recommend you all bite the pillow.

May 29, 2012 at 08:45PM EDT

OOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!

Don’t worry, I take some of them away.
Also, I have to announce that some of my… military initiatives have been successful.
Prepare yourselves, CWP

May 29, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT

It’s like the black plague or something.
Cuz CWP is black colour.
And it spreads.
So yeah.
I’m funny.

May 29, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT

What the hell Nair? You just give up? Do I have to be your Drill Sergeant? Fine

[drill sergeant mode: ENGAGE]

Okay lady, listen up. You had like 3 buffer nations between you on all sides that you could conquer. You had room for expansion and plenty of chances for trade. You could have moved to conquer the north of canada taken on the CWP there. You also could have easily secured the UK which is a strong tactical point. Your wasting a lot of combat opportunities there son and I ain’t impressed

Here’s another factoid to put in that jarhead of yours: I have CWP on both my sides as well AND my neighbor is fucking Madcat….DO YOU SEE ME DROPPING OUT LIKE A LILLY LIVERED PANSY!?

Do you want to have to have to admit that you couldn’t handle a war game better than a damn Brony? No sir you don’t. Can I hear a hell no? HELL NO!

Now get back in the damn game soldier! I wanna see you join an alliance with MDF or RF and they will give you enough support to take down Europe or Canada.

Drop down and give me 50!

[/drill sergeant]

Last edited May 29, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT
May 29, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT

Okay lady, listen up. You had like 3 buffer nations between you on all sides that you could conquer. You had room for expansion and plenty of chances for trade. You could have moved to conquer the north of canada taken on the CWP there. You also could have easily secured the UK which is a strong tactical point. Your wasting a lot of combat opportunities there son and I ain’t impressed

Here’s another factoid to put in that jarhead of yours: I have CWP on both my sides as well AND my neighbor is fucking Madcat….DO YOU SEE ME DROPPING OUT LIKE A LILLY LIVERED PANSY!?

Do you want to have to have to admit that you couldn’t handle a war game better than a damn Brony? No sir you don’t. Can I hear a hell no? HELL NO!

Now get back in the damn game soldier! I wanna see you join an alliance with MDF or RF and they will give you enough support to take down Europe or Canada.

[/drill sergeant]

I know right? I’m surrounded from 3 sides, and within range of f*cking Australia.

May 29, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT

I’m still surrounded.

May 29, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

I know right? I’m surrounded from 3 sides, and within range of f*cking Australia.

Australia is going to be my bitch soon

May 29, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

Australia is going to be my bitch soon

What is your plan for Australia?

May 29, 2012 at 11:48PM EDT

[/drill sergeant]

I did the best I could, but ultimately it would have done nothing to stem the Black Tide.

Besides, I really need to get this backlog sorted out. I’ll be out of here for a while catching myself up.

May 29, 2012 at 11:52PM EDT

I did the best I could, but ultimately it would have done nothing to stem the Black Tide.

Besides, I really need to get this backlog sorted out. I’ll be out of here for a while catching myself up.

“stem the Black Tide”

“Black Tide”

May 29, 2012 at 11:56PM EDT

Seriously, just send in the moves.

May 30, 2012 at 06:08PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Cough Russian Cough.

I’M DOING IT NOW CALM YOUR HORSES

May 30, 2012 at 08:15PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I’M DOING IT NOW CALM YOUR HORSES

hehehe that just reminded me of something funny that none of you know about

May 30, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT

hehehe that just reminded me of something funny that none of you know about

May 30, 2012 at 10:08PM EDT

Cattonia, Freeland, California, and Dividebyzeroland have expanded.

California and the CWP have launched an orbiting satellite and a deep-space probe, respectively. The space age has begun.

All contact with the European CWP is lost. Communications Radio, Electrical, or otherwise fail.

May 31, 2012 at 02:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!