Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

MetaMango does some schifo for you

Last posted May 21, 2012 at 10:00AM EDT. Added May 20, 2012 at 06:50PM EDT
22 posts from 20 users

Caring gente, let me pause my solenne epic starring your server and Karantoo, my maestro (who incidentally has deciso to take on Fred Savage da solo, as will soon be seem in a few settimane in The Metalitarian Chronicles) to share con voi a delayed and erotico love letter to questa comunità of caring persone lacking of paura. As my maestro moved toward Savage's ufficio in Ucraina, he locked me in a cantina full of papers and suddenly it gave me a nostalgia fever (not legato to my Italian flu, as will soon be seem in a few settimane in The Metalitarian Chronicles), so I deciso to do ritratti of all the persone I could until I ran out of carta and inchiostro. I must lamentare the image qualità, but my calculator does not have as many pixels as numero di buttons.

Aristocatification

Blue Screen

Brucker

Captain Serious

Chris

Gamzee

Herobrine

I Was Phone

Karantoo

Madcat

Mexican Robot

Natsuru Springfield

Pan the Man

Quantum Meme

RandomMan

Ric Tesla

Russian Fedora

Seal Clubba

Silver Chariot

Suiseiseki

Verbose

Wsxdas

???

Io

I think this is sufficiente or I will get you all malati, since all the drawing threads comunque suck.

@Mango

This is truly amazing! Your art style is so progressive, inspired and influential.

You've taken expressionist, cubist art to a new dimension with these masterpieces. You can look at these portraits and simply sense the very emotions and inspirations you felt while construction them to their dubious detail.

I've already submitted them to the Lourve. We'll begin auctioning of these wonderful productions of the human mind at $1,000,000 each

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Mango

This is truly amazing! Your art style is so progressive, inspired and influential.

You've taken expressionist, cubist art to a new dimension with these masterpieces. You can look at these portraits and simply sense the very emotions and inspirations you felt while construction them to their dubious detail.

I've already submitted them to the Lourve. We'll begin auctioning of these wonderful productions of the human mind at $1,000,000 each

I already have auctioneers interested in these pieces.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!