Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,394 total conversations in 8,688 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 posts from 51 users

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Tom Clancy Wiki profile for Scott J. Mitchell.

The avatar I’m using comes specifically from his time in Mexico City and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, during the incident involving the “North American Joint Security Agreement”, covered in the two Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.

Okay Mr. Serious, I’m trying to make OC. I might base things of Scott but not the world around him. Remember this is fantasy world, I don’t want it turn into some kind of war thing or real life battles between nations stuff.Though your welcome to do gun fights and espionage. Just don’t go gun blazing a user without his/her consent (Also don’t be a god. If you get shot, you get shot.)

Going back to your character, think of something a bit more creative before I make him. If this truly is your final decision, I’ll do it.

Jun 05, 2012 at 11:55PM EDT

Tim the Enchanter wrote:

Can you do me next?

Tim…the summoner of kittens.
You can’t stop me now Timmy my boy.

Jun 06, 2012 at 12:43AM EDT

Get around to me when you don’t have anything to do or whatever.

Now for the backstory:

Once, this Slowpoke could be considered normal. Once.

But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked a rift opened in the world, spilling forth a single man. A very, VERY angry man, armed with weaponry the likes of which had never before been seen. A man clad in a red coat, a cylinder that rained death across his shoulder, and a peaked hat upon his head.

Perhaps worst of all… this man wore pokeballs on his bandolier, rampaging across the countryside with an arsenal composed entirely of the manliest, grittiest Pokemon imaginable.

One, in particular: Explosive Lasers, a Psychich-damage focused Slowpoke with a mean temper and an intelligence the likes of which have never been seen. But, fate was kind to the world of the Pokemon, casting the Soldier back into the world he belonged…

Not alone, though.

He was joined by Explosive Lasers, who quickly took upon himself the profession of blowing filthy BLU maggots to smithereens with rockets, grenades, and other weaponry, wielding them with his psychic powers. Impressed by the creature’s skill, the RED engineer devised a plan to bolster the Pokemon’s already-significant intellect.

Thus, the ultimate killing machine a fairly proficient combatant was born!

But all was not well for Explosive Lasers, as he witnessed the brutal death of his master: the RED Soldier. Grieving, he stepped up, took his owner’s hat, bought a RED coat that fit him, and set out to kill the BLU scum.

Fate had to fuck everything up rectify its mistake, however, attempting to bring Explosive Lasers back to his own reality.

Of course, looking at the current track record, it wasn’t a surprise that that SOB fucked it up again, casting the vicious, pink sloth-thingy into yet another universe, lacking in his master’s killers, but well stocked in everything else…

TL;DR: Slowpoke got caught by the RED Soldier, turned into the new RED Soldier, and then got cast into wherever the fuck this universe is. Fate had a CRAAAAAAAZY week…

Jun 06, 2012 at 01:42AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@To 404:

You are Puscifer. You are the prince of prince destruction, chaos, and pure sexyness. You’re so sexy that demon bitches are just rolling to your mansion. Anarchy just going everywhere in hell, just like you like. Everything was just fucking chill for you. You kicking ass to all those shitbags and showing who boss.

…Until your ass was kicked out by Lucifer The Head Demon of the Underworld. (Can’t kill EVERYONE in hell bro-- Head Demon)

Now your in this fucking world.Still have yo powers but you can’t use it to your full potential. Fuck. But what hell, you can still make this world your bitch. Just need a martini and a couple of sweet moves and you’ll show that asshole of a demon you can take this world over.

Now let’s get this shit started!

(Made you a pimp 404. Hope ya like it.)

hahaha, i so operate out of a fucking night club in Vagas.

There are hookers and black jack everywhere and no one goes home till sunrise.

Jun 06, 2012 at 01:46AM EDT

I guess someone could do me next or something.
A backstory might be complicated, plus I love art, so yeah draw something or something.

Jun 06, 2012 at 05:19AM EDT

Give me a moment guys.
I have to conquer one of the most deadliest challenges a man has ever faced…
Washing a Rottweiler and Chihuahua in one day.

After i’m done with that i’ll start making the drawings again.
Keep posting!

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 12:25PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 12:24PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Tim…the summoner of kittens.
You can’t stop me now Timmy my boy.

Sorry for the low quality of the image but anyways here ya go!
(I suck at drawing rainbows Cheese)

Jun 06, 2012 at 01:21PM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

Do me… in the butt.

From what I see, you use a lot of Nekos avatars as your profile. I somehow like where this is going.
I’m already thinking of something but if you describe yourself just a bit more, I might finally do a backstory. (Video Games, Shows etc…) Also mind saying how you wish you to look like?

Jun 06, 2012 at 01:39PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

YOU FOOL.

I AM THE WITCH-KING OF CATS.

A WIZARD CAT ARRIVES PRECISELY WHEN HE NEEDS TO.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SUMMON THE WITCH-KING OF CATS.

Jun 06, 2012 at 01:51PM EDT

Cale wrote:

YOU FOOL.

I AM THE WITCH-KING OF CATS.

A WIZARD CAT ARRIVES PRECISELY WHEN HE NEEDS TO.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SUMMON THE WITCH-KING OF CATS.

Pff, not if there is a more powerful and insane wizard!
You are a very powerful cat, Kazrkae! But your arrogance and mischief limits you to reach your full potential!

You can destroy cities, kill hundreds, but being cynical person you are, you simply let those pathetic excuse of living beings to continue existing.
And nothing piss you off when that damn bastard Tim calls your name! But you take your time.

Congratulation, you’re one of deity of all cats. Your rank: Jester. Remember to be nice here and not kill eveyone.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 02:01PM EDT

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

I guess someone could do me next or something.
A backstory might be complicated, plus I love art, so yeah draw something or something.

You are one of the deities of cats. Rank: King! But remember, other deities are still as powerful as you! Don’t underestimate them because you’re king. Now make your story!

Jun 06, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT

professorcheese wrote:

In a galaxy far far away…. farther than the Star Wars galaxy, lived the Catopians.
They were a gracious and sweet people. They cared about everyone and everything.
One day, after 9 weeks of waiting, the Cat Family was expecting their newborn kittens. After 30 minutes of painful deliveries it had happened. They were blessed with 2 kittens. One, who was destined to be an internet meme Nyan. The other, a clumsy runt named Skittles. Nyan was the favorable one. He turned out successful in every way. Skittles however, was treated like a second class citizen… until one day she found the internets. These internets changed her life after she found a website called Know Your Meme. She created an account, changed her name, and she’s being doing the same ever since.

Though Nyan is a powerful god, you are one of the deities of all cat. Rank: Queen!

Jun 06, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Pff, not if there is a more powerful and insane wizard!
You are a very powerful cat, Kazrkae! But your arrogance and mischief limits you to reach your full potential!

You can destroy cities, kill hundreds, but being cynical person you are, you simply let those pathetic excuse of living beings to continue existing.
And nothing piss you off when that damn bastard Tim calls your name! But you take your time.

Congratulation, you’re one of deity of all cats. Your rank: Jester. Remember to be nice here and not kill eveyone.

yea wel u smlel

Jun 06, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Steam Gust was once a great inventor in the mountaintop city of Nimbus, the capital city of pterosaur kind. His creations adorned the armor and weaponry of near every soldier, gear and steam mechanisms of all kinds. When the Great Industrial War of 7219 held all of Dinosaurchestrum in battle, Steam was called to arms in a military draft. He left the country of Pterran and ventured to the heart of Kenddrest to directly combat the Kendrosaur army. In the Battle for Wind Fields, a strange wall of light enveloped the battlefield (oddly, it felt like it was composed of pure love, silly as that sounds) and the force momentarily depleted his magical wards. With the wards failed, a trio of Kendrosaur mages cast a teleportation spell, intending to send him to his death in the abyss of space, but instead sent him to an entirely different world. In this world, he found a strange computing device and the Internet (some sort of series of tubes or something). He renamed himself Wsxdas, ancient longneck for ‘Scribe of Worlds’, and set out to learn all he could of the native humans.

In laymans terms, a steampunk intergalactic soldier pterodactyl.

Now I wait for my promised doritos…

Jun 06, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Okay Mr. Serious, I’m trying to make OC. I might base things of Scott but not the world around him. Remember this is fantasy world, I don’t want it turn into some kind of war thing or real life battles between nations stuff.Though your welcome to do gun fights and espionage. Just don’t go gun blazing a user without his/her consent (Also don’t be a god. If you get shot, you get shot.)

Going back to your character, think of something a bit more creative before I make him. If this truly is your final decision, I’ll do it.

Then never mind.

I’d rather not get involved in battles against those from Equestria. I’d never stop fighting them.

Jun 06, 2012 at 04:40PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Then never mind.

I’d rather not get involved in battles against those from Equestria. I’d never stop fighting them.

There really isn’t going to be that much ponies here (That is if NMM ever pops in)
And in here there isn’t going to be an Equestria. This is a completely different world.

Still should you ever change your mind ( Or at least muster enough tolerance and patience to deal with ponies. Sorry to say it like that.) then your always welcome to join. Just comeback with a more original character.

Jun 06, 2012 at 04:47PM EDT

Here is my background story.
I’m a Hypnotist I love my Hat to death… yes the hat’s name is Hat.
If it get’s damaged I go into a blind rage shooting my guns, or punching stuff.
I where a uniform everywhere. It suits me pretty well.
I come from the city of submissionopolis I hang out with the new people.
I get mistaken as a girl…a lot.

However…

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:32PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Now I wait for my promised doritos…

le audible gasp THATS BEAUTIFUL.
HAVE ALL MY DORITOS.

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I love it, this is going to be my new avatar.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 08:43PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

le audible gasp THATS BEAUTIFUL.
HAVE ALL MY DORITOS.

I’m only accepting your doritos as a offering!
It’s not because i’m Mexican.
But maybe next time bring me some rice and chicken?
(Subliminal Hispanic Stereotype^)

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:51PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m only accepting your doritos as a offering!
It’s not because i’m Mexican.
But maybe next time bring me some rice and chicken?
(Subliminal Hispanic Stereotype^)

Rice is hard to draw though!

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:11PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Though Nyan is a powerful god, you are one of the deities of all cat. Rank: Queen!

Queen

Jun 06, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

best thraed evar

Jun 06, 2012 at 10:58PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You accidently combined 404 and Troll King

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

My god….

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

My character almost looks like Crunch Bandicoot
imokaywiththis.jpg

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:29PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

for a while they thought i was troll king… and RJ…
why was it so hard to believe that i was just a good troll

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

for a while they thought i was troll king… and RJ…
why was it so hard to believe that i was just a good troll

Because a good troll on KYM is a sign of the apocalypse

(I’m kidding, I love our trolls)

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:33PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You must all be jealous of my tequila fueled sexcapades.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

NO! This is not a shipping thread!

Anyways I’m getting to work with your character. But remember this an Atl place, so your character might look differently

( In the Alt Universe there is a city of MLP. Which is one of the current biggest cities in the country of KYM)

“Anyways I’m getting to work with your character.”….

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon’t pressure me.
I sorry that I haven’t made the character yet. I’ll make it, okay?

Jun 06, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

You just gotta get him some doritos. Robots love doritos.

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:02AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon’t pressure me.
I sorry that I haven’t made the character yet. I’ll make it, okay?

Calm down. I understand…. I’m just being selfish.

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:07AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:10AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Calm down. I understand…. I’m just being selfish.

Nah, it’s my fault.

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I friggin love it…
Gunna use as my avatar later…
this dot thing… I do that a lot…
The reason i’m gonna change it later is because i’m lazy…

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:27AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

From what I see, you use a lot of Nekos avatars as your profile. I somehow like where this is going.
I’m already thinking of something but if you describe yourself just a bit more, I might finally do a backstory. (Video Games, Shows etc…) Also mind saying how you wish you to look like?

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Chen This is the only Neko I use for my avatar. Also what do you want me to describe?

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:40AM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Chen This is the only Neko I use for my avatar. Also what do you want me to describe?

Just some material I can use. Make the character fit you a little better.
(Found Rule 64 about her. There goes the Galka plan…)

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT

Nice work with the thread. You’re pretty good at drawing. If you wouldn’t mind (emphasis on that), I would appreciate it if you drew my avatar. I would like to be a sort of rabid, evil Pikachu with a chewed off ear.

If you need backstory:

I was once the pet of a boy who took me to fight other people’s pets for money and trophies. As he was the one that fed me, I obliged in murdering my fellow animal comrades for food and care. The one day, he tried to fit me into a small, technological capsule.

I lost it and murdered him. Now I roam as a serial killer that kills anyone that owns a pet.

If that’s too dark, I’ll just settle for a rabid Pikachu.

Once again, only if you don’t mind. I hate to make demands of people that do this of their own accord.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 01:03AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Nice work with the thread. You’re pretty good at drawing. If you wouldn’t mind (emphasis on that), I would appreciate it if you drew my avatar. I would like to be a sort of rabid, evil Pikachu with a chewed off ear.

If you need backstory:

I was once the pet of a boy who took me to fight other people’s pets for money and trophies. As he was the one that fed me, I obliged in murdering my fellow animal comrades for food and care. The one day, he tried to fit me into a small, technological capsule.

I lost it and murdered him. Now I roam as a serial killer that kills anyone that owns a pet.

If that’s too dark, I’ll just settle for a rabid Pikachu.

Once again, only if you don’t mind. I hate to make demands of people that do this of their own accord.

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:07AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

> I am king
> I just realized a month ago I wrote on her wall I wanted to marry her

This thread sure knows when to make the plot thicken.

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:29AM EDT

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

> I am king
> I just realized a month ago I wrote on her wall I wanted to marry her

This thread sure knows when to make the plot thicken.

The coincidence is strong with this thread.

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT

Draw me with… uh… with some… helmet?

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 04:33AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 04:31AM EDT

User Name wrote:

Draw me with… uh… with some… helmet?

Jun 07, 2012 at 07:35AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!