Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,136 total conversations in 8,678 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 posts from 51 users

So, umm, draw me as something cool in an alternate universe.

Be sure to include the joke about me and my hair.

What’s that? You don’t know about my hair? : >

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:39AM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Draw me with REALLY HUGE tits.

Haha me no good drawing breast!

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:07AM EDT

So am I the only one on Kym that know how to draw boobs? Do I have to make an entire guide?

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:11AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

So am I the only one on Kym that know how to draw boobs? Do I have to make an entire guide?

I know how to draw breast!
I’m still practicing, that’s all.

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:19AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Haha me no good drawing breast!

Eggs.

Beating.

Eggbeater.

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT

Cale wrote:

Eggs.

Beating.

Eggbeater.

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:24AM EDT

Made kidRandoman

(Rabbit ears shrink while Randoman grows. I just made that a fact)

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:58PM EDT

Dude…we should like…make a entire game or RPG out of this or something…
I seriously think this would be a interesting comic book series.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 04:22PM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Dude…we should like…make a entire game or RPG out of this or something…
I seriously think this would be a interesting comic book series.

That’s what I was thinking of!
But it just seem i’m doing this all alone… But it’s cool, I could use some ideas though.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

Before I continue…
Is Verbose a male or a female?

Jun 07, 2012 at 04:46PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Pretty sure he’s male.

Natsure on the other hand…

Natsure….
The grand gender question of KYM.

Jun 07, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT

Hey guys, what other characters should I add?

Jun 07, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT

actually male…hard to admit i admit it… but I stacked everything up… Natsuru is a man

Jun 07, 2012 at 07:36PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

Draw RandomMan’s Swagnazium.

Will do!
(Also I’m planning to make small stories. I would appreciate some ideas and help, if you guys would be generous enough.)

Jun 07, 2012 at 07:49PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Will do!
(Also I’m planning to make small stories. I would appreciate some ideas and help, if you guys would be generous enough.)

> me and RandomMan bump into each other with our flocks of bitches
> intense stare down begins
> bro fist is administer
> BOOM! SWAG! PASSION! THE END! (caused by over saturation of back ground swag levels)

and thats why neither of us are allowed back in New mexico

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 07:59PM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

I standatop of the talles skyscraper
I whisper to myself
I’m God

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:01PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I standatop of the talles skyscraper
I whisper to myself
I’m God

another user comes out of nowhere and pushes him off

LOL NOPE!”

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:17PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

That’s what I was thinking of!
But it just seem i’m doing this all alone… But it’s cool, I could use some ideas though.

Well I can see what I could think of, first off we may need to make sure no one is a Mery Sue. Unless some one is seen as a god among the users even then those gods should have limits. But it’s also nice to at least see some mods as normal people in the story and vice-versa to be fair.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 08:27PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Well I can see what I could think of, first off we may need to make sure no one is a Mery Sue. Unless some one is seen as a god among the users even then those gods should have limits. But it’s also nice to at least see some mods as normal people in the story and vice-versa to be fair.

That is one of the many things I try to avoid. The cats are kind Mary Sue right now in this world, though they are deities, there just cats with powers.
So yeah well have to check a couple of things.
(Ps. I’m making a comic right now. I REGRET NOTHING!)

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT

If you don’t have anything to do, I’d give you NINE Doritos if you can do mine (suck it, you fucking pterodactyl). Again, only if you have nothing to do…

And if that’s okay with you…

Because…

eep

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

another user comes out of nowhere and pushes him off

LOL NOPE!”

Then Miracles… I land ontop of a convientent truck with soft things. As I lay on my back for that moment I shoot up grazing the attempted murderer then falling unconscious to wake up stripped of my guns.

Jun 07, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT

(Damn perspectives a bitch)
Okay guys make me a group of 3 good guys and 3 bad guys.
It will make good plot material!

Jun 07, 2012 at 09:23PM EDT

@Explosive Lasers

Liking it so far!

Jun 07, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT

Well I want to be nutral because I am an ork.
According to the chart alignment I linked at least.

Jun 07, 2012 at 09:37PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

If you don’t have anything to do, I’d give you NINE Doritos if you can do mine (suck it, you fucking pterodactyl). Again, only if you have nothing to do…

And if that’s okay with you…

Because…

eep

I FORMALLY DECLARE WAR.

also it would hurt like fuck if i “sucked it”. Srsly, I have a beak.
Jun 07, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT

So here the current comic i’m making:

Sorry, the page was fucking big.
I hope you guys are getting happy but, sadly, I won’t be able to finish soon.
Seem I don’t have all the important materials( especially white ink) to finish it.
So you’ll have to wait… But that doesn’t mean I can’t make smaller crappy comics!
Yay!

Jun 07, 2012 at 10:04PM EDT

For NotSoCoolDewott

(Strawhat)

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

And one last post for tonight!
(Go read our conversation first then you’ll understand)

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:09AM EDT

I’m thinking of adding Chris but I don’t know exactly know what his animal is.
Example:
Verbose has a Deer
RandomMan has a Rabbit
ForceAMeme (Though psychically doesn’t show it) has a Cat

Nearly all the Forum Moderators has animal but Chris… the only animal he has is Snoop Dogg and I don’t think that’s very valid…

Any help?

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:39AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m thinking of adding Chris but I don’t know exactly know what his animal is.
Example:
Verbose has a Deer
RandomMan has a Rabbit
ForceAMeme (Though psychically doesn’t show it) has a Cat

Nearly all the Forum Moderators has animal but Chris… the only animal he has is Snoop Dogg and I don’t think that’s very valid…

Any help?

*COUGH*Abra*COUGH*

Jun 08, 2012 at 12:55PM EDT

Cale wrote:

*COUGH*Abra*COUGH*

Searched the pokemon Abra.
It’s origin or form is likely from a goat or a fox.
FIRST ONE TO SAY WHICH ONE OF THESE ANIMALS IS FOR CHRIS WINS

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 01:06PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 01:05PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Searched the pokemon Abra.
It’s origin or form is likely from a goat or a fox.
FIRST ONE TO SAY WHICH ONE OF THESE ANIMALS IS FOR CHRIS WINS

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

cool art
it reminds me of team fortress comics

Thanks!
Though I would like to say…
I’M NOT WORTHY TO BE COMPARED TO THAT OF TF2 COMICS

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT

Cale wrote:

All forum mods have one animal. It would seem rather unfair if we gave him 2 animals.
But ironically I forund a fable of a Fox and a Goat! Here the story:
’’The Fox and the Goat

A FOX one day fell into a deep well and could find no means of escape. A Goat, overcome with thirst, came to the same well, and seeing the Fox, inquired if the water was good. Concealing his sad plight under a merry guise, the Fox indulged in a lavish praise of the water, saying it was excellent beyond measure, and encouraging him to descend. The Goat, mindful only of his thirst, thoughtlessly jumped down, but just as he drank, the Fox informed him of the difficulty they were both in and suggested a scheme for their common escape. “If,” said he, “you will place your forefeet upon the wall and bend your head, I will run up your back and escape, and will help you out afterwards.” The Goat readily assented and the Fox leaped upon his back. Steadying himself with the Goat’s horns, he safely reached the mouth of the well and made off as fast as he could. When the Goat upbraided him for breaking his promise, he turned around and cried out, “You foolish old fellow! If you had as many brains in your head as you have hairs in your beard, you would never have gone down before you had inspected the way up, nor have exposed yourself to dangers from which you had no means of escape.”

I vote for Chris being the fox! (Also vote for him being a some kind of traitor…)

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:22PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Natsure….
The grand gender question of KYM.

Last I checked Natsure was a Insurance Company. I doubt it has a gender. xD

Natsuru on the other hand… well, I doubt if he/she told his/her gender now, nobody would believe him/her.

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:35PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Last I checked Natsure was a Insurance Company. I doubt it has a gender. xD

Natsuru on the other hand… well, I doubt if he/she told his/her gender now, nobody would believe him/her.

I’ll strike you a deal.
PM your gender to me and i’ll trust you.
Simple as that.

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 01:46PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 01:45PM EDT

I’m lost mexican. Is this a thread about you drawing shit people tell you or is this a thread about people’s avatars back stories?

If so i can type out my avatars back story if you guy’s want me to.

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:51PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I’m lost mexican. Is this a thread about you drawing shit people tell you or is this a thread about people’s avatars back stories?

If so i can type out my avatars back story if you guy’s want me to.

I don’t know at this. I this thread became both a drawing thread and backstory, alternative thread.

You can create your back story and I can draw it! You can make stories and I can make comics. You can take request and I can take request.

Thats pretty much how this is turning into. So if you want to create your backstory, that’s fine. If you want to draw your character by yourself, that’s fine as well. This thread is for everyone(Just don’t you control everything though. I’ll kill you)

Jun 08, 2012 at 02:00PM EDT

Can Macho Man Randy Savage be a hero in this thing
Fighting crime, and yelling YEEYAAH!!

Jun 08, 2012 at 02:48PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Can Macho Man Randy Savage be a hero in this thing
Fighting crime, and yelling YEEYAAH!!

…Let me think about that.
Just give me a sec.

Jun 08, 2012 at 02:50PM EDT

Well Mexican. My back story is too long for you to possibly draw but here’s this.

One day a nice and rather suave chap named Johnathan Jones (I’m still working on the last name, i can’t think of anything else.) is on his way to work. He is a doctor and he works at the hospital with his best friend he’s known since middle named Grecks and his former girlfriend that he went out with in highschool named Maria Gamble.

When he was on his way a odd man who was just know as J Offered Johnathan this odd Liquor that he’s never heard of.

Johnathan then reluctantly agreed to accept the drink from this odd man because his father always told his this ever since he was a boy: “Son, i ant you to try everything atleast once.”

After he took the drink he just downed one shot and everything else is a blur.

He woke up in a slum, he had no memory ever since he had taken the drink and waking up right now and he checked in at the hospital later that day.

Apparently he was fired for getting drunk on the job when he was supposed to preform lung surgery today.

Eventually he lost his home due to the fact that he didn’t have a job to pay his rent or any of his other bills. After that he lost his home entirely and he now lives on the street as DoctroHobo.

He now searches the vast regions of New Oakstown in search of the man that ruined his life.

You can draw any part of this you find amusing.

Jun 08, 2012 at 02:54PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Well Mexican. My back story is too long for you to possibly draw but here’s this.

One day a nice and rather suave chap named Johnathan Jones (I’m still working on the last name, i can’t think of anything else.) is on his way to work. He is a doctor and he works at the hospital with his best friend he’s known since middle named Grecks and his former girlfriend that he went out with in highschool named Maria Gamble.

When he was on his way a odd man who was just know as J Offered Johnathan this odd Liquor that he’s never heard of.

Johnathan then reluctantly agreed to accept the drink from this odd man because his father always told his this ever since he was a boy: “Son, i ant you to try everything atleast once.”

After he took the drink he just downed one shot and everything else is a blur.

He woke up in a slum, he had no memory ever since he had taken the drink and waking up right now and he checked in at the hospital later that day.

Apparently he was fired for getting drunk on the job when he was supposed to preform lung surgery today.

Eventually he lost his home due to the fact that he didn’t have a job to pay his rent or any of his other bills. After that he lost his home entirely and he now lives on the street as DoctroHobo.

He now searches the vast regions of New Oakstown in search of the man that ruined his life.

You can draw any part of this you find amusing.

I’ll just draw your character man!
You can continue your story!

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:03PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!