Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,507 total conversations in 8,634 threads

+ New Thread


Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 posts from 51 users

Ann Hiro wrote:

Can Macho Man Randy Savage be a hero in this thing
Fighting crime, and yelling YEEYAAH!!

Oaky guys i’ll add Macho Man Randy Savage but before you I add him…
You guys got prove to me you want him in here. Write a story (short or long) and make sure you put some effort into it. If I truly see any type of hard work in it, we’ll add the character. (It can be any topic) Now begin!

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:09PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’ll just draw your character man!
You can continue your story!

That lengthy paragraph just covered the basic stuff. I will develop that once i get better at drawing later on. So far we only have DH look for the man that ruined his life. I still need to develop his character along with Maria’s and Grecks.

Normally i would give you a picture of him that i drew but i don’t have a scanner. So try to imagine a Black guy who always carries around a bottle with a old torn up lab coat, black boots and brown dusty trousers along with a black T-shirt under the lab coat.

He also wears a paper bag loosely over his head and when it’s not on he has a buzz cut.

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:10PM EDT

Macho Man Randy Savage is a man.
A legendary man. Maybe a modern day Beowulf.
Actually in his DNA their is something called the Beowulf gene, the gene that gives a man extraordinary Strength. Randy Savage does not simply wrestle. He is many things.
ok I dont know much about randy savage, I only want him because I like this video…

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:15PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Macho Man Randy Savage is a man.
A legendary man. Maybe a modern day Beowulf.
Actually in his DNA their is something called the Beowulf gene, the gene that gives a man extraordinary Strength. Randy Savage does not simply wrestle. He is many things.
ok I dont know much about randy savage, I only want him because I like this video…

You’re almost there Ann. Use your creativity! Show me you want it!

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:24PM EDT

He is many things. He also is a dragonborn. He was born of a poor gypsy woman. He knows how to barter in many places. He is also well endowed….
He once made a man confess with YEEHYAA alone.
He also was driving an open bed truck with pillows as cover up for his next mission until someone fell from the sky and landed on it.
He kinda does things like batman, but without the gadgets, and cape, but more badass.

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:29PM EDT
Quote

Going to add Gamzee. Though here he not the actual Gamzee Makara

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

^ Is he hes some sort of fawn? I wonder if he parties?

No 404. He a Troll, in mythological sense.
Here a drawing I found as well…

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 04:25PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 04:25PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

No 404. He a Troll, in mythological sense.
Here a drawing I found as well…

But does he party?

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:32PM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

But does he party?

Why don’t you ask him yourself?
Or just wait till he comes?

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT

I used to have Randy Savage as my avatar on the Rift forums, and people referred to me as that.

I love that son of a bitch.

Without delay:

The world was at war with itself, slowly tearing itself apart from the inside out. Apathy, anger, hatred, and greed ruled the world behind closed doors, criminals running rampant, unchecked by the authority that existed. Attempting to stop illegal gambling rings, the authorities shut down the professional fighting leagues, leaving those who took part in the sport without jobs.

All but one.

He knew his destiny, and knew that the world needed a hero, not a fighter. It needed somebody who could snap into crime and rip it asunder.

It needed the Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Donning shades, a hat, and a cape, he set about body-slamming, elbow-dropping, headbutting, and chest-striking evil, one criminal at a time. Gangs fell to him as he alluded the grasp of the authorities. Many saw him as a hero, others as a menace to society. Some called him a necessary evil, breaking the law to stop those that broke it harder.

Standing as a symbol, others who had been fighters rose up to fight crime as well. Citizens joined in, quickly learning the ropes of combat to conquer crime. Banding together, they reformed the fighting league, this time with a primary target in mind.

The Awesome Fighting Group of Awesome has one goal and one goal only: killing nazis fighting crime.

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

I used to have Randy Savage as my avatar on the Rift forums, and people referred to me as that.

I love that son of a bitch.

Without delay:

The world was at war with itself, slowly tearing itself apart from the inside out. Apathy, anger, hatred, and greed ruled the world behind closed doors, criminals running rampant, unchecked by the authority that existed. Attempting to stop illegal gambling rings, the authorities shut down the professional fighting leagues, leaving those who took part in the sport without jobs.

All but one.

He knew his destiny, and knew that the world needed a hero, not a fighter. It needed somebody who could snap into crime and rip it asunder.

It needed the Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Donning shades, a hat, and a cape, he set about body-slamming, elbow-dropping, headbutting, and chest-striking evil, one criminal at a time. Gangs fell to him as he alluded the grasp of the authorities. Many saw him as a hero, others as a menace to society. Some called him a necessary evil, breaking the law to stop those that broke it harder.

Standing as a symbol, others who had been fighters rose up to fight crime as well. Citizens joined in, quickly learning the ropes of combat to conquer crime. Banding together, they reformed the fighting league, this time with a primary target in mind.

The Awesome Fighting Group of Awesome has one goal and one goal only: killing nazis fighting crime.

And like that, he was added to the thread. Good Job!

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT

Press post only once.
It will post once.
press it twice it might post twice

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Press post only once.
It will post once.
press it twice it might post twice

like magic

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT
Quote

(Backstory by Max Cobar)
Processing File
Opening Case File
General Maximus Cobar
Code Name:Max
The Youngest of his Generation,Maximus started off as a Private For the ████ ██████ Corp.
He soon became Sargent,Proving once more to be the best of his Class
On a Stealth Mission,Maximus Had a Freak Accident involving 5 tonnes of Explosives
He was left Handicapped,No arms,legs.The only Choice of his survival were
Humanoid Augmentations
He was Augmented,Being the only person whit more then 75% of his Body Augmented
He was forced to join the M.A.T’s (Military Augmentations Team),and soon,was reborn
After More then 5 years,He reached the status,General/Marshall.
He was charged for War Crime,Due to him going out into the heat of battle,breaking the M.A.T code of generals that stated “No General,Marshall,Brigadier was to enter a hostile zone”
The charges were dropped due to the victory in South Europe

Max was still going into war,whit his Katanas which he named Death Sentence
Maximus holds a record for being the most humanly augmented person.(Personal sidenote from Mex: WhaWhaWHAT!?)

File Ended
Closing Case file

Sorry for giving you Duel Swords…

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

(Backstory by Max Cobar)
Processing File
Opening Case File
General Maximus Cobar
Code Name:Max
The Youngest of his Generation,Maximus started off as a Private For the ████ ██████ Corp.
He soon became Sargent,Proving once more to be the best of his Class
On a Stealth Mission,Maximus Had a Freak Accident involving 5 tonnes of Explosives
He was left Handicapped,No arms,legs.The only Choice of his survival were
Humanoid Augmentations
He was Augmented,Being the only person whit more then 75% of his Body Augmented
He was forced to join the M.A.T’s (Military Augmentations Team),and soon,was reborn
After More then 5 years,He reached the status,General/Marshall.
He was charged for War Crime,Due to him going out into the heat of battle,breaking the M.A.T code of generals that stated “No General,Marshall,Brigadier was to enter a hostile zone”
The charges were dropped due to the victory in South Europe

Max was still going into war,whit his Katanas which he named Death Sentence
Maximus holds a record for being the most humanly augmented person.(Personal sidenote from Mex: WhaWhaWHAT!?)

File Ended
Closing Case file

Sorry for giving you Duel Swords…

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 05:52PM EDT

@Max Cobar

Kinda an overstatement but thanks!

Jun 08, 2012 at 05:59PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Going to add Gamzee. Though here he not the actual Gamzee Makara

Jun 08, 2012 at 07:05PM EDT


Screw you Max!
Just Kidding^
(On a side note: I wonder if RandomMan ever saw his drawing?)

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

Don’t mind me. Just keeping the thread alive….

Jun 09, 2012 at 03:36PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Just some material I can use. Make the character fit you a little better.
(Found Rule 64 about her. There goes the Galka plan…)

By “fit you” do you mean in a way I like it or for it to be like me?

Jun 09, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

By “fit you” do you mean in a way I like it or for it to be like me?

Hmm… I would if you like it.

Jun 09, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Hmm… I would if you like it.

Could you perhaps give me a short example?

Jun 09, 2012 at 04:13PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

MA don’t tire yourself out…

Are you saying that out of sarcasm?
Either way i’ll update, probably at night…
SO CALM YO TITS

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT

Here is an image of Lopunny which is based off of Mexican Android’s picture which he drew for me.

I had to take it out of the picture that Mexican drew me because it was not compatible with the image but it is to good just to delete.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I colored and edited it (which was allot) with Paint.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 03:45PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I just didn’t want to make it sound like bump.

Oh….
Well now I feel like the asshole…

@Tim
Nice work!

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

Best Broski

Jun 10, 2012 at 09:23PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Made kidRandoman

(Rabbit ears shrink while Randoman grows. I just made that a fact)

Now this needs a background story.

(Didn’t check this thread out for a few days. But don’t worry, I saw it.)


As for Chris

>Snoop Dogg
>Snoopy the Dog

Perfect.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:04PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Now this needs a background story.

(Didn’t check this thread out for a few days. But don’t worry, I saw it.)


As for Chris

>Snoop Dogg
>Snoopy the Dog

Perfect.


I was so foolish to not have seen before…

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT

Tim the Enchanter wrote:

Here is an image of Lopunny which is based off of Mexican Android’s picture which he drew for me.

I had to take it out of the picture that Mexican drew me because it was not compatible with the image but it is to good just to delete.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I colored and edited it (which was allot) with Paint.

That is so kawaii-dechu
I love you.

Jun 11, 2012 at 09:09AM EDT
Quote

Hey hey hey! Sorry for not updating. I’m currently putting my images in my account now!
I’ll be posting soon
(You now know i’m mexican android)

Jun 12, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT

So mex, I’m not trying to be demanding or rude or anything but uhh…when are you going to draw DH? (Doctorhobo) Do you need me to describe his appearance again or what?

Jun 12, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT

Made Verbose inside a show (It’s a opening from a anime) (Guess it… I dare you)

(I also made him black. There’s barely enough ethnic races or women in here)
@Seal
I will make your character! Just you know… Wait.

Last edited Jun 12, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT
Jun 12, 2012 at 10:01PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Made Verbose inside a show (It’s a opening from a anime) (Guess it… I dare you)

(I also made him black. There’s barely enough ethnic races or women in here)
@Seal
I will make your character! Just you know… Wait.

Alright. I’ll be waiting in my cardboard box if you need me.

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Nice work with the thread. You’re pretty good at drawing. If you wouldn’t mind (emphasis on that), I would appreciate it if you drew my avatar. I would like to be a sort of rabid, evil Pikachu with a chewed off ear.

If you need backstory:

I was once the pet of a boy who took me to fight other people’s pets for money and trophies. As he was the one that fed me, I obliged in murdering my fellow animal comrades for food and care. The one day, he tried to fit me into a small, technological capsule.

I lost it and murdered him. Now I roam as a serial killer that kills anyone that owns a pet.

If that’s too dark, I’ll just settle for a rabid Pikachu.

Once again, only if you don’t mind. I hate to make demands of people that do this of their own accord.

FUCK THAT!
Rabid Pikachu made me think of Cannibal Pikachu
So here the sketch (I don’t like inking today):

Jun 14, 2012 at 01:46PM EDT

You should sketch all the characters so far into one drawing.
I also want to see how big some are compared to others.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Well Mexican. My back story is too long for you to possibly draw but here’s this.

One day a nice and rather suave chap named Johnathan Jones (I’m still working on the last name, i can’t think of anything else.) is on his way to work. He is a doctor and he works at the hospital with his best friend he’s known since middle named Grecks and his former girlfriend that he went out with in highschool named Maria Gamble.

When he was on his way a odd man who was just know as J Offered Johnathan this odd Liquor that he’s never heard of.

Johnathan then reluctantly agreed to accept the drink from this odd man because his father always told his this ever since he was a boy: “Son, i ant you to try everything atleast once.”

After he took the drink he just downed one shot and everything else is a blur.

He woke up in a slum, he had no memory ever since he had taken the drink and waking up right now and he checked in at the hospital later that day.

Apparently he was fired for getting drunk on the job when he was supposed to preform lung surgery today.

Eventually he lost his home due to the fact that he didn’t have a job to pay his rent or any of his other bills. After that he lost his home entirely and he now lives on the street as DoctroHobo.

He now searches the vast regions of New Oakstown in search of the man that ruined his life.

You can draw any part of this you find amusing.

Sorry for adding white paint to the image

Jun 17, 2012 at 11:49PM EDT

I’m sorry that I’m late, but could I be invited to the party too? It’ll take me a bit to come up with a back story though.

Jun 18, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Sorry for adding white paint to the image

This is perfect! I’m am making this my new avatar.

Jun 18, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

I’m sorry that I’m late, but could I be invited to the party too? It’ll take me a bit to come up with a back story though.

Sure thing!

Jun 18, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT

Not much is known about Teridax’s past. He is a mercenary. Teridax was feared throught his home land because he was not a force to be reckoned with. Even the guards didn’t want to be near him. The mercenary is very sadistic, and loves to torture his victim before he kills them. He mainly uses melee weaponry such as swords and maces, because he loved to be near his victim as he ripped them open, but if he needs to he can hold his own with a bow. But his favorite things by far in his arsenal are his tattered chain mail hood, his spiky plate mail armor which was passed down through his family for generations, and his black cape with a red trim on the bottom. Teridax also rarely shows his face, because his hood covers his eyes, and hides his facial features, except for his wide, toothy grin which is what all his victims see before they’re killed.

Bah, I have no writing skills what so ever, and I wrote this when it was midnight. Sorry I couldn’t come up with a better back story. I’ll try to add onto it if I can later.

Jun 18, 2012 at 01:55PM EDT
Quote

You should draw suiseiseki, and John Eggbeater/Maki-Kat

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT
Quote

Regarding Ann Hiro previous post on the drawing thread (Which I would be thankful if he would delete it from there)

I’m not really sure if I should continue the story or not. It really depends on one factor, will this story be among the community or will this be shared with other websites?

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

Mostly among the community, but is up to you to share it.

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:50PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Mostly among the community, but is up to you to share it.

Well if the story stay here, then indeed we can continue the story! But if we share this with other website and call it our own then this will have drastic changes with characters and the stories. More specifically, characters off other series. Meaning your characters and other characters might be cut and replaced with new OC characters.

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

then it stays here…

Hehe, Sorry! Though I would enjoy having another website to update this “KYM Adventure” Just to keep the story there. Comics will be made here though and might be put in a the other supposed website when I find one.

Can you help me?

Jun 18, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!