Forums / Just For Fun

328,139 total conversations in 8,684 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 conversations with 51 participants

Mexx Android wrote:

Hehe, Sorry! Though I would enjoy having another website to update this “KYM Adventure” Just to keep the story there. Comics will be made here though and might be put in a the other supposed website when I find one.

Can you help me?

store them on Deviant art?

Jun 18, 2012 at 09:20PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

store them on Deviant art?

Hmmm Sorta want a website is pretty straight forward with it’s writing content. If I can’t find another website then I’ll go with DA

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 09:28PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 09:27PM EDT

Nothing Guys? Please….

Jun 18, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT

(This drawing took longer then it need to take)

I think Maki would make a perfect Larxene

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:55AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

(This drawing took longer then it need to take)

I think Maki would make a perfect Larxene

As i said last time:

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:29AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

As i said last time:

In all honesty, she looks poorly drawn for me. Probably due to the fact that there’s too much lines and the limbs are kinda fucked up

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:31AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

In all honesty, she looks poorly drawn for me. Probably due to the fact that there’s too much lines and the limbs are kinda fucked up

Well i think it looks great. Then again i am kinda shit at drawing.

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:39AM EDT

Well thanks for the compliment anyways!

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:44AM EDT

Jun 19, 2012 at 03:09PM EDT

Ann Hiro shall show everyone his Gun Skills.
In every Fan Fiction on KYM Ann always had very good aim. He duel wields pistols.

Jun 19, 2012 at 03:17PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Ann Hiro shall show everyone his Gun Skills.
In every Fan Fiction on KYM Ann always had very good aim. He duel wields pistols.

You might have good aim but you may not kill anyone with out the other person consent. You kill someone without IRL permission and your character will personally be sent to fiery depths of hell. /serious face

Jun 19, 2012 at 03:23PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You might have good aim but you may not kill anyone with out the other person consent. You kill someone without IRL permission and your character will personally be sent to fiery depths of hell. /serious face

The story is up to you.
Just telling a bit more about my character. Still calls himself God…
He has a personal impulse to show everybody else up… even when he’s bad whatever he’s doing. He also is Hypnotist….if you didn’t know that…
Well what you do with him is up to you…

Jun 19, 2012 at 03:29PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’l put in a good word for you.

Jun 19, 2012 at 03:56PM EDT

Thank you so much, Mex.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 05:31PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Well thanks for the compliment anyways!

Excellent work!

Do I make up a backstory to go with it or is that something you do?

Jun 19, 2012 at 05:38PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Excellent work!

Do I make up a backstory to go with it or is that something you do?

You can make a backstory if you want but you can ask me to do it. If you’re feeling that lazy….

Jun 19, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You can make a backstory if you want but you can ask me to do it. If you’re feeling that lazy….

Hmm very well. Let’s see here…

Suiseiseki, or Sui (as most people cannot spell or pronounce her name), comes from the distant land of hatred and blackened shores of what may be referred to as the Fourth Chan. Having tired of waging continuous attacks and counterattacks with the mighty Gaston she moved on to a more calm realm of KYM. Here she is generally regarded as a strange person who likes to create art and help out but remains somewhat distant of the others. She tends to be shy and associates mainly with the technologically savy like Natsuru and Mexican Android. She is known for taking a chaotically neutral position ( she will sometimes stand up for or tease her friends without consistently taking any side) and remains enigmatic to the majority of the the people around her.

Also carries a bag of kramas. Because why not.

Does that work?

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 06:23PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Hmm very well. Let’s see here…

Suiseiseki, or Sui (as most people cannot spell or pronounce her name), comes from the distant land of hatred and blackened shores of what may be referred to as the Fourth Chan. Having tired of waging continuous attacks and counterattacks with the mighty Gaston she moved on to a more calm realm of KYM. Here she is generally regarded as a strange person who likes to create art and help out but remains somewhat distant of the others. She tends to be shy and associates mainly with the technologically savy like Natsuru and Mexican Android. She is known for taking a chaotically neutral position ( she will sometimes stand up for or tease her friends without consistently taking any side) and remains enigmatic to the majority of the the people around her.

Also carries a bag of kramas. Because why not.

Does that work?

Hmm… change “spam and counterspam” to maybe attacks and counterattacks. And maybe, though it won’t make a difference, change KnowYourMeme to KYM. Other then that, your in a clear!

Jun 19, 2012 at 06:19PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

is that a scar or tattoo on her throat?

Jun 19, 2012 at 06:32PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

is that a scar or tattoo on her throat?

It’s actually a neck wear that is strapped on to the neck

Jun 19, 2012 at 06:39PM EDT

let me help you with color and illustration. About 2 years into my bachers degree in graphics design plus i have all the Adobe CS6 stuff so we can really make this a nice crisp comic if you are up to it. Been wanting to do something like this but its so hard when your doing it all by yourself.

Thoughts?

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 08:48PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 08:46PM EDT

Ox Doxon wrote:

let me help you with color and illustration. About 2 years into my bachers degree in graphics design plus i have all the Adobe CS6 stuff so we can really make this a nice crisp comic if you are up to it. Been wanting to do something like this but its so hard when your doing it all by yourself.

Thoughts?

I’m still on the hold of making the comics or at least the story. I need to find a website where I can post them and where other KYM members can post(If you know any website like that then it would be appreciated) . But i’ll let you know when you can do it and your welcome to paint over other of my drawings!

Jun 19, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT

Mex, just so you know, I won’t be here next week because I have to go to summer camp. I’ll try to think of a better back story for my character while I’m there.

Jun 21, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

You could always store the images on photobucket.

I have a photobucket account but I really don’t feel like getting a bunch of my images then posting it over there…

Jun 22, 2012 at 05:12PM EDT

So yeah Maki’s character is now 14.
God my character is now intrigued by this.

Jun 23, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

I have decided that I am an incredibly wealthy and influential business man who built an empire on the Vagas strip using hookers, black jack, and the Mafia. I mostly just sit around drinking, gambling, and doing drugs with prostitutes at sexy parties while i watch my business and criminal empires expand, so I dont really get a lot of evil done these days. Im more then happy to fund my good “friends” Zarrath, Muffins, and Ann in their evil efforts though, not because i want to help them or watch them succeed, dont get me wrong. Its just because the shenanigans are always fun, and I dont do anything unless it might be fun.

Now draw me riding a giraffe down main street swinging a bag of gophers.

Jun 24, 2012 at 01:13AM EDT

Adding a bit mmore to my character that regards to his alignment.

Busing out my Dungeons and dragons Core rulebook version 3.5, as 4 does not go as in depth about alignment, as version four only has Lawful good, good, evil, Chaotic evil.

A lawful evil villian methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code and conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood ( but have underlings do it ) or not letting children come to harm ( if it can be helped ) .
They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains. The scheming baron who expands his power and exploits his people is lawful evil.
Lawful evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently Successful evil

Im evil…

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:49PM EDT

Af for the stories you requested by PM, I’m just going to copy the scenarios I sent you as a reply:

Well, we have the shop idea you send me by PM, plus that idea you already posted in your other thread.

Other idea can be a Friends or Seinfield like sitcom. Just have all the characters divided in 2 or 3 groups, each sharing a different appartment in the same building, plus some standard places they hang out.

The obvious school theme. But in this case, just do a college, allows more variety and is overall larger. Let some characters be classmates while others take the roles of teacher, school nurse, gym teacher, jannitor, etc.

The standard work place scenario, but instead of your shop idea, something like The Office. No extra explanation needed on this one.

In the other thread you said you had to change some stuff. What needs to be changed and what other progress have you been making so far?

Last edited Jun 25, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT
Jun 25, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Af for the stories you requested by PM, I’m just going to copy the scenarios I sent you as a reply:

Well, we have the shop idea you send me by PM, plus that idea you already posted in your other thread.

Other idea can be a Friends or Seinfield like sitcom. Just have all the characters divided in 2 or 3 groups, each sharing a different appartment in the same building, plus some standard places they hang out.

The obvious school theme. But in this case, just do a college, allows more variety and is overall larger. Let some characters be classmates while others take the roles of teacher, school nurse, gym teacher, jannitor, etc.

The standard work place scenario, but instead of your shop idea, something like The Office. No extra explanation needed on this one.

In the other thread you said you had to change some stuff. What needs to be changed and what other progress have you been making so far?

Well we can keep the idea of divided groups. It will make everything easier and get the story going. Everyone leaving in a apartment… I rather not go with that. People live in a variety of places, I don’t want everyone leaving in just one place( Though I still approve of a standard places for people to hangout)

The school can exist, because I just added a couple of kids to the story. So that might exist.

Standard workplace exist as well.

All of these can be implemented in the story. Except, of course, the apartment idea.

As for progress, me, zarrath, and other users have made more places! Ya wanna hear?

Jun 25, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT

Jun 26, 2012 at 01:54PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

HA! SEE! RF is a hat!

Yup! Zarrath gave me the idea when he was just joking around. It just feels so… right.
And also RF wanted me to add his character

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 02:24PM EDT
Jun 26, 2012 at 02:18PM EDT

Hey Mex. I know that i’ve been bothering you the past few day’s about art guides and shit but i have one last question: How do you draw bodies heads and hands? I’ve been having a lot of trouble drawing in general for some odd reason and now it seems to be only getting worse so if you could share your insight on this then that’d be pretty helpful. :D

Jun 26, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

It would make so much sense if I turned out to be RF’s alt.

What are you implying….

Jun 26, 2012 at 05:09PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Hey Mex. I know that i’ve been bothering you the past few day’s about art guides and shit but i have one last question: How do you draw bodies heads and hands? I’ve been having a lot of trouble drawing in general for some odd reason and now it seems to be only getting worse so if you could share your insight on this then that’d be pretty helpful. :D

I would do a livestream, if you like.

And maybe some KYM users can go on iScribble.com with me!

Your choice, guys!

Jun 26, 2012 at 06:27PM EDT

If you do that…
Ill be watching art by someone else other than myself late at night again.

Jun 26, 2012 at 06:37PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

If you do that…
Ill be watching art by someone else other than myself late at night again.

Ever thought of joining me in iScribble?

Jun 26, 2012 at 06:53PM EDT

Looks like I have to buy something before I can do a Livestream….
So….
Plan B, anyone?

Jun 26, 2012 at 07:14PM EDT

Okay I’m gonna make a iScribble session for KYM. Anyone want to join?

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT

For Livestream you have to go to this link: http://www.livestream.com/guide/livetv
Then register at the top.

There is a “new” livestream that you must pay for and livestream.com just redirects there.

Also, I’d join your iscribble for a bit if you started one. I’m sure others would show too.

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

For Livestream you have to go to this link: http://www.livestream.com/guide/livetv
Then register at the top.

There is a “new” livestream that you must pay for and livestream.com just redirects there.

Also, I’d join your iscribble for a bit if you started one. I’m sure others would show too.

Seriously? Oh well I’ll start a private one!
My name will be NeonSage and the board will be named KYM Alt Universe.
Please tell me your name so I can invite.

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:16PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

My livestream name is Suiseisexy.

Why not just make it public though?

Wanna keep the trolls away.
Also if it turn in to RP then it has to be a private board(Brought to you by the Mods in iScribble)

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:45PM EDT

Tim the Enchanter wrote:

So are you streaming or what?

I’m on iscribble, sorry.

@Sui
Are you on?

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!