Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,400 total conversations in 8,646 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 posts from 51 users

Ah, sorry I didn’t know you needed an account for iscribble.

Sorry but it’s getting late for me and I need to sleep once in a while. I’ll catch it next time.

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Sorry but it’s getting late for me and I need to sleep once in a while. I’ll catch it next time.

oh well…. PM when you want or i’ll pm you!
Also make an AOL account. This websites pretty old….

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:55PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Holy Shit ,wait!
You can go as a Guest!
When you go inside just tell me the number at the end of the name!

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:21AM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

failsauce

Tasted it ones. Kinda spicy…

Jun 27, 2012 at 01:18AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

BUT I WAS HERE BEFORE 404

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 04:18PM EDT

Piano wrote:

BUT I WAS HERE BEFORE 404

Don’t get mad but a character that’s just a Russian guy that wears a Fedora sounds rather boring. If you can give me a backstory or some ideas on your character, I can change this. If you like.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Don’t get mad but a character that’s just a Russian guy that wears a Fedora sounds rather boring. If you can give me a backstory or some ideas on your character, I can change this. If you like.

No! Hes my hat, end of story.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT

You know what would be a twist.
In the ALTuniverse
That Maki-Kat was actually my characters little sister.
He finds out, but doesn’t care
Still wants the 14 year old cat girl

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:51AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

You know what would be a twist.
In the ALTuniverse
That Maki-Kat was actually my characters little sister.
He finds out, but doesn’t care
Still wants the 14 year old cat girl

NO INCEST!
NO!

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT

Might as well update on a couple of locations(Special thanks to Zarrath for helping me). I’ll go later into details:
Pool of No Return(Deadpool)
The Dark Forest(Weird Part of Youtube)
The Plaza(Forums)
Gasworks
404Mansion
“The Pit” Underground Bar: IRC
Hollow Prison(Where banned or deactived user go to)
The desert(404’d websites)

Jun 29, 2012 at 11:38AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Nice! Now all I need is some sort of Steampunk Flying Machine, like the Flying Kayak’s used in Howls Moving Castle.

Jun 29, 2012 at 01:19PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Nice! Now all I need is some sort of Steampunk Flying Machine, like the Flying Kayak’s used in Howls Moving Castle.

Your sorta like the sheriff of the story, Natsuru.

Jun 29, 2012 at 05:23PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

What if his fedora is some kind of machine? Like, it provides him superhuman abilities by expanding his brain’s power. Something cool like that. I WILL BE BACK WITH A BACKSTORY.

Jun 30, 2012 at 01:59PM EDT

Piano wrote:

What if his fedora is some kind of machine? Like, it provides him superhuman abilities by expanding his brain’s power. Something cool like that. I WILL BE BACK WITH A BACKSTORY.

I already have superhuman abilities. In fact im not even human, im some sort of archdemon that was cast out of hell by his traitor general.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 02:03PM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 02:01PM EDT

Thanks for using some of my ideas, Mex. Sorry I haven’t been here lately. I’ve been at a camp. If I can, I’ll try to suggest some more ideas for the story, okay?

Jun 30, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT

I have a good one. One day hobo dresses like a french maid. Draw me as a French Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid

Jun 30, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT

Sorry I haven’t pistes anything yet. I’m at a rented house and i’m using my mothers phone. I’ll update when I get to my house but for now i’ll just be lurking.

@Seal
Uh..

Jun 30, 2012 at 10:23PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Sorry I haven’t pistes anything yet. I’m at a rented house and i’m using my mothers phone. I’ll update when I get to my house but for now i’ll just be lurking.

@Seal
Uh..

don’t act like you wouldn’t like drawing it ;D.

Jun 30, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Just a suggestion.
A tavern called the Teal Deer.

I already added verbose.
I just never made a drawing

Jul 01, 2012 at 09:31AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Thanks for using some of my ideas, Mex. Sorry I haven’t been here lately. I’ve been at a camp. If I can, I’ll try to suggest some more ideas for the story, okay?

It’s cool. Just pm them to me.

Jul 01, 2012 at 09:32AM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

I already have superhuman abilities. In fact im not even human, im some sort of archdemon that was cast out of hell by his traitor general.

I’m sorry 404 but if Russian Fedora wants to be a different character then I will allow it.

Jul 01, 2012 at 09:35AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I already added verbose.
I just never made a drawing

I know.
Thats why, I want the pub/tavern/bar be called the Teal Dear.
Have both.
People looking for Verbose will usually end up at this place.

Jul 01, 2012 at 11:13AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m sorry 404 but if Russian Fedora wants to be a different character then I will allow it.

bluh

Jul 01, 2012 at 05:04PM EDT

Dont worry I shall sit atop you head if you like.
God I shall help a friend who needs a hat.

Jul 01, 2012 at 05:24PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I know.
Thats why, I want the pub/tavern/bar be called the Teal Dear.
Have both.
People looking for Verbose will usually end up at this place.

I always thought that Verbose would usually end up at a library but i’ll think about, Ann.

Jul 01, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT

Ok, so my character N’Dugu is a rotund, happy, dark-skinned man. He has glasses that are slightly too small for his head, and his outfit is tattered and dirty. He is a very good chef, and is always willing to help in any way he can. He speaks with an African accent (like he is from Kenya.) He also knows the ways of the island very well.

Jul 01, 2012 at 10:53PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

Ok, so my character N’Dugu is a rotund, happy, dark-skinned man. He has glasses that are slightly too small for his head, and his outfit is tattered and dirty. He is a very good chef, and is always willing to help in any way he can. He speaks with an African accent (like he is from Kenya.) He also knows the ways of the island very well.

Is this your permanent character?
I mean, I don’t want to sound like some asshole but this character seem a bit…off.
Remember the other thread is just practice and has nothing to do with the other story.

Jul 01, 2012 at 10:58PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

Oh God… I don’t know yet… do I still have time?

You have plenty of time, good sir.

Jul 02, 2012 at 10:30AM EDT

My avatar’s backstory : 98 years ago. Scientists were attempting to create the ultimate living weapon. Through 98 years of genetic engineering and altering, and 31 defective subjects, Subject Number : 32 was created. A highly genetically altered and mutated beast made only for destruction. But one day, whilst going through a test, Subject Number 32 malfunctioned and went on a rampage, killing all of the scientists within the scientific facility. He now lives in the remains of that very facility, Waiting for more prey.

Jul 02, 2012 at 04:47PM EDT

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

My avatar’s backstory : 98 years ago. Scientists were attempting to create the ultimate living weapon. Through 98 years of genetic engineering and altering, and 31 defective subjects, Subject Number : 32 was created. A highly genetically altered and mutated beast made only for destruction. But one day, whilst going through a test, Subject Number 32 malfunctioned and went on a rampage, killing all of the scientists within the scientific facility. He now lives in the remains of that very facility, Waiting for more prey.

It’s okay with me.

Just remember, your not a god.

Jul 02, 2012 at 04:54PM EDT

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

And one more thing to add. My avatar’s weaknesses are : bees, a 50. cal bullet to the eye, and a blow to the back of the head.

Jul 02, 2012 at 05:33PM EDT

Okay. just spitballing here:

Name: Captain Finnegan “Captain” Wagner.

Background: So he’s a very experienced Captain of The Miss Marissa, his beloved ship, named after his beloved wife. One day, The Captain was far out at sea as usual on The Miss Marissa when a very violent storm hit. When the storm was over, The Miss Marissa was reduced to nothing but a floating patch of wood. The Captain swam for hours and hours trying to find any kind of land, when he noticed an island, which he immediately sailed to. He was completely disoriented, which didn’t matter, as he was so far away from land anyway. The Captain writes a message in a bottle every day and throws it out to sea in hopes that someone will find it. He has been missing for two years now, and still bears a glimmer of hope that one day, he’ll be reunited with his wife, Marissa, daughters, Victoria, 10, and Violet, 6 and his son, David, 4.

Physical Characteristics: The Captain bears a gruff beard/moustache combo. He is strong. He also knows the island very well. He always wears his Captain’s uniform, though it has become tattered and dirty. He is also intelligent.

Behaviour: The Captain is warmhearted, but can occasionally be temperamental. He speaks of his wife and children often, and underneath the tough exterior lies a very sensitive man. He spins long yarns of seafaring adventures though, to entertain his new companions, who also crashed on the island. He is also an excellent chef.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I obviously put a little more thought into this one, and I really like it. Do you approve?

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT
Jul 02, 2012 at 05:38PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

Okay. just spitballing here:

Name: Captain Finnegan “Captain” Wagner.

Background: So he’s a very experienced Captain of The Miss Marissa, his beloved ship, named after his beloved wife. One day, The Captain was far out at sea as usual on The Miss Marissa when a very violent storm hit. When the storm was over, The Miss Marissa was reduced to nothing but a floating patch of wood. The Captain swam for hours and hours trying to find any kind of land, when he noticed an island, which he immediately sailed to. He was completely disoriented, which didn’t matter, as he was so far away from land anyway. The Captain writes a message in a bottle every day and throws it out to sea in hopes that someone will find it. He has been missing for two years now, and still bears a glimmer of hope that one day, he’ll be reunited with his wife, Marissa, daughters, Victoria, 10, and Violet, 6 and his son, David, 4.

Physical Characteristics: The Captain bears a gruff beard/moustache combo. He is strong. He also knows the island very well. He always wears his Captain’s uniform, though it has become tattered and dirty. He is also intelligent.

Behaviour: The Captain is warmhearted, but can occasionally be temperamental. He speaks of his wife and children often, and underneath the tough exterior lies a very sensitive man. He spins long yarns of seafaring adventures though, to entertain his new companions, who also crashed on the island. He is also an excellent chef.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I obviously put a little more thought into this one, and I really like it. Do you approve?

Jul 02, 2012 at 05:48PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Can I haz character?

I have no idea what, though.

But since you can’t think of something, i’ll help you. (That is if you want me to help you)

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT
Jul 02, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT

Can i be a char? I am basically a White Shy Guy wearing a red party hat. His name is just “Frank”.
Like his species is, he is very shy, but playful when known.

Jul 03, 2012 at 01:36PM EDT

Spores McMineley wrote:

Can i be a char? I am basically a White Shy Guy wearing a red party hat. His name is just “Frank”.
Like his species is, he is very shy, but playful when known.

I don’t know…
I mean you’re okay but you sorta have a hate for MLP fans.
Seeing as I might add a couple of Human! Ponies, you’ll sorta need to tolerate it.

Jul 03, 2012 at 02:12PM EDT

@Quantum Meme
Now that I’m thinking about it…
Why don’t base it off a bit from Mega man?
Just make it look nice and slim:

Or if you want it to look like a different character from the Mega Man series, there’s plenty of other characters…

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 02:54PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I don’t know…
I mean you’re okay but you sorta have a hate for MLP fans.
Seeing as I might add a couple of Human! Ponies, you’ll sorta need to tolerate it.

I’m fine as long as they don’t start arguments with me. I hate those kinds of bronies.

Jul 03, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT

Spores McMineley wrote:

I’m fine as long as they don’t start arguments with me. I hate those kinds of bronies.

Very well. Your character is now

Jul 03, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

Mex,Quick Question,Any idea on when the writing thread will be released?
(And if it did,please link me in,i’m a bit of a slowpoke)

Jul 03, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

Mex,Quick Question,Any idea on when the writing thread will be released?
(And if it did,please link me in,i’m a bit of a slowpoke)

Not sure, right now….
I’m currently practicing in other thread right now, so I can get at least of how I want the Writing thread to go. I would really like some help and tips to improve my skills so I can begin the MAIN story.

Jul 03, 2012 at 04:26PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Not sure, right now….
I’m currently practicing in other thread right now, so I can get at least of how I want the Writing thread to go. I would really like some help and tips to improve my skills so I can begin the MAIN story.

Weeeelll….Since you mention it…..I could give you tips or something,i could be the idea man.

This page is now dead,please move on :<

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

Weeeelll….Since you mention it…..I could give you tips or something,i could be the idea man.

This page is now dead,please move on :<

Lay it on me.

Jul 03, 2012 at 04:58PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!