Forums / Just For Fun

327,835 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread


Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 conversations with 51 participants

Just throwing this out here:

Backstory:
Frank was a very nice man. He was never shy, until… the party. He was invited to a Birthday party for his gf. (don’t bring up 5evr X3) He was running late for the party, so he ran and ran and ran, but when he finally made it, everyone one was SLAUGHTERED. Frank to his knees (if he has any) whispered. Whispered a message swearing he would get revenge. He ran home crying. This explains his very shy behavior and tends to mumble he was with his love. You may not see it, but under the mask is a very nice and caring guy. This also explains the blood on his party hat he wears.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! (Well I don’t think anyone enjoys it, someone might’ve cried.)

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:01PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Just throwing this out here:

Backstory:
Frank was a very nice man. He was never shy, until… the party. He was invited to a Birthday party for his gf. (don’t bring up 5evr X3) He was running late for the party, so he ran and ran and ran, but when he finally made it, everyone one was SLAUGHTERED. Frank to his knees (if he has any) whispered. Whispered a message swearing he would get revenge. He ran home crying. This explains his very shy behavior and tends to mumble he was with his love. You may not see it, but under the mask is a very nice and caring guy. This also explains the blood on his party hat he wears.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! (Well I don’t think anyone enjoys it, someone might’ve cried.)


This story seem rather edgy for me in all honesty. A small kid goes to a party and see a bunch of people massacred. Uh…. wow.

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:05PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:


This story seem rather edgy for me in all honesty. A small kid goes to a party and see a bunch of people massacred. Uh…. wow.

This was when he was 18. He is currently 24.

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

This was when he was 18. He is currently 24.

Well fine, i’ll tolerate it. The story might use a bit of blood here and there. But I’m not turning this story into a whole bloody gore massacre shit. Okay?

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 05:09PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Lay it on me.

The first thought about this writing thread is how we all met,draw us meeting,and our main lives
How we met,before we met,and then how it all goes out.And then,what happens when someone attacks us/one of us.Zombies,Mercinarys,Satan, My Mother ,Aliens etc. decide to come out and kill us all.Then some random events,like,we try staying in a haunted house,play a round of TF2 or something like that.

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 05:12PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Well fine, i’ll tolerate it. The story might use a bit of blood here and there. But I’m not turning this story into a whole bloody gore massacre shit. Okay?

Got it.

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:16PM EDT
Quote

Max Cobar™ wrote:

The first thought about this writing thread is how we all met,draw us meeting,and our main lives
How we met,before we met,and then how it all goes out.And then,what happens when someone attacks us/one of us.Zombies,Mercinarys,Satan, My Mother ,Aliens etc. decide to come out and kill us all.Then some random events,like,we try staying in a haunted house,play a round of TF2 or something like that.

Yeah I’m thinking I might do it that way.
Though I would need help with my Writing Skills.

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:16PM EDT

Also, I am SORTA advertising a RP thread. It’s gonna be for the backstory of my OC.

My color scheme for my character for BOTH stories will be:
White for the robe. One tiny shade less of white for the mask.
His shoes are green. He will only show his face to those he knows.

Jul 03, 2012 at 05:58PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Also, I am SORTA advertising a RP thread. It’s gonna be for the backstory of my OC.

My color scheme for my character for BOTH stories will be:
White for the robe. One tiny shade less of white for the mask.
His shoes are green. He will only show his face to those he knows.

Wooh wooh, wait back up a sec!
What do you mean ADVERTISE?
Are you advertising this in KYM or are you advertising outside the website?
If you are advertising outside the site, I will not tolerate it.
This is generally mean’t for the enjoyment of KYM users. I do not want outsiders to just make an account so they can simply RP.
I’m sorry but I need to say that.

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT

Quantume Memé wrote:

Who was the Red guy again? Wasn’t he like Mega Man’s nemesis?

And yes, that would be good.

My colour scheme is pretty much black and white, (while also possibly pink)

Would you like this version

Or that version?

Jul 03, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT

I’m thinking of adding enemies to story. I could use some ideas!
The first enemies I thought of are AdBots(Advertising Robots that constantly annoy KYM)
Here the uniform I think would work:

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

Warcraftnerd needs to be some form of boss battle.

He spams Faggot Missiles and takes high amounts of damage, as well as being immortal, only dying for a short time when he is killed. However, turning your back to him makes him incapable of damaging you, and he slowly dies.

Jul 03, 2012 at 08:05PM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Warcraftnerd needs to be some form of boss battle.

He spams Faggot Missiles and takes high amounts of damage, as well as being immortal, only dying for a short time when he is killed. However, turning your back to him makes him incapable of damaging you, and he slowly dies.

Uh…
Not sure. I feel he might lurk around and just start to make other accounts to make to ruin the thread.
Your thoughts?

Jul 03, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT

@Skimaskkass

Seriously… I don’t get it…

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:21PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@Skimaskkass

Seriously… I don’t get it…

Russian Fedora used to be a bit of a trouble maker if I remember
Patrick (if anyone knows who he is :c ) didn’t ever establish himself until much later
I keep claiming to be female at this point for some reason
and the last part is pretty much release ponies with digimon as far as the site goes.

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT
Quote

Skimaskkass wrote:

Russian Fedora used to be a bit of a trouble maker if I remember
Patrick (if anyone knows who he is :c ) didn’t ever establish himself until much later
I keep claiming to be female at this point for some reason
and the last part is pretty much release ponies with digimon as far as the site goes.

Oh okay…
Not wanting to sound like a douche, but how is this relevant to the thread?
Just asking.

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Oh okay…
Not wanting to sound like a douche, but how is this relevant to the thread?
Just asking.

“As said on the title,this is an Alternative Universe ’’creation’’ thread for KYM. Here you post drawings, stories, images, etc… of KYM set in a Alternative Realm (DUHHHHH, I’m a idiot)”

While true that isn’t a real back story of a user or set of users’ avatars the “alternate universe” aspect of it made it seem relevant. I was referring to user directly, If I wasted my time and was off topic then sorry.

Trying to be on topic… heres a back story for my avatar: Jimmy (the rat) was on a quest for “The Electric Cheese” a roll of cheese said to make a rat live forever, but during raids of the temple said to hold it, he drank the cursed pool water which made him rebirth where he is now.

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:43PM EDT
Quote

Skimaskkass wrote:

I wrote this when it actually happened so I wouldn’t forget.

what
the fuck

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:45PM EDT
Quote

Skimaskkass wrote:

“As said on the title,this is an Alternative Universe ’’creation’’ thread for KYM. Here you post drawings, stories, images, etc… of KYM set in a Alternative Realm (DUHHHHH, I’m a idiot)”

While true that isn’t a real back story of a user or set of users’ avatars the “alternate universe” aspect of it made it seem relevant. I was referring to user directly, If I wasted my time and was off topic then sorry.

Trying to be on topic… heres a back story for my avatar: Jimmy (the rat) was on a quest for “The Electric Cheese” a roll of cheese said to make a rat live forever, but during raids of the temple said to hold it, he drank the cursed pool water which made him rebirth where he is now.

I think you’re the only person who has ever read the first post.

Sorry for being a bit of an idiot though. It’s just been so long that actually forgot about it. So thanks for reminding me.
As for character….
Yup! You’re okay!

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT

MO CHARACTER, MO CHARACTERS, MO

Also Ric and Oclaf are brothers…
lol jk jk
(On the left bottom corner)
Wrench: Oh look! The 5-foot wonder!
Oclaf: Sh-Shut up!

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:07AM EDT
Jul 04, 2012 at 12:06AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

MO CHARACTER, MO CHARACTERS, MO

Also Ric and Oclaf are brothers…
lol jk jk
(On the left bottom corner)
Wrench: Oh look! The 5-foot wonder!
Oclaf: Sh-Shut up!

Suddenly I want to draw Gijinka forms of my Anthro Characters!
I loved how you drew my Real Persona right there! So nerdy and casual! /)^ɛ^(\

Jul 04, 2012 at 09:57AM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Wooh wooh, wait back up a sec!
What do you mean ADVERTISE?
Are you advertising this in KYM or are you advertising outside the website?
If you are advertising outside the site, I will not tolerate it.
This is generally mean’t for the enjoyment of KYM users. I do not want outsiders to just make an account so they can simply RP.
I’m sorry but I need to say that.

It’s gonna be a thread here.
Sorry.

Jul 04, 2012 at 10:28AM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

It’s gonna be a thread here.
Sorry.

I’m getting the belt.

Jul 04, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m getting the belt.

Thank you.

And now the thread is out, so now i have a new project.

Jul 04, 2012 at 01:44PM EDT
Quote

I thought I might share this with you guys:
This is what I think of Pusicfer(404) everytime.

Phantom; Puscifer

Jul 04, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT

Are we gonna start up the story for this thread (i.e. how we met, how we teamed, bla bla bla)

Jul 04, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Are we gonna start up the story for this thread (i.e. how we met, how we teamed, bla bla bla)

Not yet…

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:00PM EDT
Quote

Texx. Mech wrote:

Not yet…

Just wondering… I would really love to interact with someone for once. I have a broken leg I am currently healing from ( << Note: IRL) and I can’t really go out with someone. sigh

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:03PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Just wondering… I would really love to interact with someone for once. I have a broken leg I am currently healing from ( << Note: IRL) and I can’t really go out with someone. sigh

The story is gonna be driven by me. If you want a suggestion, then you’ll have to ask me. I’m doing this keep the story straight forward and let characters come in and out one at a time. Too many characters in one story(or one chapter) will be confusing.

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:11PM EDT
Quote

I was thinking of doing an ASCII-based RPG thing that played more like a video game than one of these RPGs, but I’m hesitant now that I’ve discovered this.

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:17PM EDT
Quote

DarkErmac wrote:

I was thinking of doing an ASCII-based RPG thing that played more like a video game than one of these RPGs, but I’m hesitant now that I’ve discovered this.

Why?

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT

Ehh, I don’t want these forums to get too cluttered. We already have several active RPGs on the boards, and I feel like people wouldn’t want to get too involved in yet another one.

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:23PM EDT
Quote

DarkErmac wrote:

Ehh, I don’t want these forums to get too cluttered. We already have several active RPGs on the boards, and I feel like people wouldn’t want to get too involved in yet another one.

I guess you’re right…
But still you can PM! I would really like to see your ideas.

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I guess you’re right…
But still you can PM! I would really like to see your ideas.

I have a suggestion:

The story starts out as us as babies… after story 6 posts we move to Toddler.
after 10 story posts we move to Child. and then 18 story posts we move to Teenager… then adults when at 18 more story posts.

Sorry, i know this is kinda rough.

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT
Quote

I’ll tell you what. I’ll run a trial version some time soon, and see what everyone thinks. If it gets a good reception, we could potentially let our powers combine and make an epic forum RPG.

Jul 04, 2012 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

DarkErmac wrote:

I’ll tell you what. I’ll run a trial version some time soon, and see what everyone thinks. If it gets a good reception, we could potentially let our powers combine and make an epic forum RPG.

Can’t wait!

Jul 04, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT

DarkErmac wrote:

I’ll tell you what. I’ll run a trial version some time soon, and see what everyone thinks. If it gets a good reception, we could potentially let our powers combine and make an epic forum RPG.

That would be epic.

Have you tried talking with Natsuru about her RPG?

We need all the help we can get. The script itself is like a short novel and has a fuck-ton of variety. It’s also written in a similar fashion to the alternate universe in this thread.

Jul 04, 2012 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

Welcome to the KYM Manor (built by hand by the late Jamie Dubs)

Here, all the (good) users on KYM live.

This is the place that KYM users can;

Have sex together.

Have orgies together.

Watch TV together.

Do nothing together.

Have sex together.

Express drama together.

Have sex together.

All this and more at KYM Manor!

Jul 04, 2012 at 10:23PM EDT
Quote

Maki sat on the couch, crying. Her tears were dropping onto her report card, covered with as many “F’s” and “D’s” as there were tears. She crumbled up the paper and threw it back, continuing to sob.
Captain Serious came walking down the hall, stepping on a crumpled up piece of paper. “Damn roommates throwing trash everywhere…” he angrily mumbled under his breath as he bent over to pick it up. He un-crumpled it, noting the tears and horrible grades, also noting the sounds of crying from the living room.
He walking into the living room, seeing Maki crying. He scratched his head under his helmet, not sure if he should confront the upset girl or make a hasty escape. Serious sighed and sat down next to her. “Hey…Maki…” he uttered, awkwardly, not sure how to go about comforting her.
“So, I saw your report card…Having a hard time in school?”
Maki ignored him, crying louder.
“I know school is hard…but with grades like that, you’ll have tons of room for improvement!” He said, faking joy and faking a smile that he broke when he didn’t get a response again.
“Listen, if you want, I suppose I could help you out with your studies when I’m not killing random terrorist…”
Maki looked up at him, her eyes swelled from crying. “You’d really do that for me…?”
“Only when I’m not killing terrorist! Killing terrorist first, you second.”
Maki gave Serious a hug, and smiled wide. And rather than struggling, Serious hugged back. But her didn’t smile. He can’t let the terrorist know he smiled.

Jul 04, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

Jul 04, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Maki sat on the couch, crying. Her tears were dropping onto her report card, covered with as many “F’s” and “D’s” as there were tears. She crumbled up the paper and threw it back, continuing to sob.
Captain Serious came walking down the hall, stepping on a crumpled up piece of paper. “Damn roommates throwing trash everywhere…” he angrily mumbled under his breath as he bent over to pick it up. He un-crumpled it, noting the tears and horrible grades, also noting the sounds of crying from the living room.
He walking into the living room, seeing Maki crying. He scratched his head under his helmet, not sure if he should confront the upset girl or make a hasty escape. Serious sighed and sat down next to her. “Hey…Maki…” he uttered, awkwardly, not sure how to go about comforting her.
“So, I saw your report card…Having a hard time in school?”
Maki ignored him, crying louder.
“I know school is hard…but with grades like that, you’ll have tons of room for improvement!” He said, faking joy and faking a smile that he broke when he didn’t get a response again.
“Listen, if you want, I suppose I could help you out with your studies when I’m not killing random terrorist…”
Maki looked up at him, her eyes swelled from crying. “You’d really do that for me…?”
“Only when I’m not killing terrorist! Killing terrorist first, you second.”
Maki gave Serious a hug, and smiled wide. And rather than struggling, Serious hugged back. But her didn’t smile. He can’t let the terrorist know he smiled.

Frank was sleeping on his bed. The alarm clock goes off, making Game & Watch noises. “Errrrghhh…” Frank sees a little pamplet on his drawer. “Huh.” he said. Upon reading, he made a disgust face. On the cover it said “Furry on Pony on Human action!” Frank made an angry face and said, “ALRIGHT, WHO PUT THIS HERE?” He walked over to the building that said “Weirdo Convention” and put the pamphlet on the desk in front of the person at the front desk. “Enjoy!” he said to the person at the front desk. The man at the counter said “Guys, look! Porn!” All the molesters/weirdos gathered. Frank walked and went back to the building he was in to play some Mario Kart Wii.

Like it?

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Frank was sleeping on his bed. The alarm clock goes off, making Game & Watch noises. “Errrrghhh…” Frank sees a little pamplet on his drawer. “Huh.” he said. Upon reading, he made a disgust face. On the cover it said “Furry on Pony on Human action!” Frank made an angry face and said, “ALRIGHT, WHO PUT THIS HERE?” He walked over to the building that said “Weirdo Convention” and put the pamphlet on the desk in front of the person at the front desk. “Enjoy!” he said to the person at the front desk. The man at the counter said “Guys, look! Porn!” All the molesters/weirdos gathered. Frank walked and went back to the building he was in to play some Mario Kart Wii.

Like it?


Are you making a statement that you hate furry and pony stuff?

Last edited Jul 05, 2012 at 01:23PM EDT
Jul 05, 2012 at 01:22PM EDT

My sword.
I feel as if I need to have a back-story for my sword and my armor, so here goes nothing.
The sword that Teridax carries everywhere with him is named Soul Splitter. It is imbedded with ancient runes by the archmage of The Crumbled Tower, an old ancient wizards tower. As the name implies, whenever he uses his sword to take a life the victims soul is split from their body and is stored within the sword as proof of a kill. With every soul the sword gains the stronger it gets. Teridax can also use the souls stored in the sword to heal himself after a battle, but if he does that the sword gets weaker. The Soul Splitter is a force to be reckoned with. There are rumors going around that he used Soul Splitter to slay some of the most fearsome beasts known.
Features of Soul Splitter:
The blade is made out of Adamantine, a very hard metal alloy.

You can see where the runes have been imbedded within the sword, because they glow.

The sword used to have a shiny hue to it, but it has since been tarnished by all the blood it has
shed, and now it has a blood red hue to it on each side of the blade.

The handle of the sword is covered with an unknown leather, but it feels scaly to the touch.
Some speculate it could be dragon leather, but no one knows.

Last edited Jul 05, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT
Jul 05, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT
Quote

My armor and shield
Teridax’s armor is called by the name Shadow’s Embrace. It has been passed down through his family for centuries. The armor is made out of a very hard, unknown substance. It’s coloring is dark black, hence why they call it Shadow’s Embrace. Some have another reason to call it Shadow’s Embrace though. The reason behind that is because it will be the last thing you see before he sinks his blade into your heart. There are also rumors going around about the armor, saying that it was forged in another land, some people even would go as far to say that the armor is not from this world at all, being crafted by a dark entity in flames of hellfire.

Shadow’s Embrace seems to have an effect on people nearby, causing them to have cold chills, nausea, and even paranoia. It also seems to have an effect on the wearer too, making him or her more fierce and cruel. Some even say the armor is a parasite, feeding off the dark energy of the wearer, making it grow stronger and causing the metal it is made out of to get harder.

The shield that Teridax has is named Death Cheater. Death Cheater is a white kite-shield with the face of a demon on it. The demons face on the shield has a wide grin on it, bearing sharp teeth. The eyes of the demon look like black pits of the abyss. Whenever you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.
Whenever Death Cheater gets hit, the shield gets stronger just by a little bit. The shield has saved Teridax so many times from fatal blows, it’s as if the shield has a mind of it’s own, wanting to protect his master from all harm. Not much is known about the shield, other than what I have just stated (the main reason because I’m running out of ideas).

I hope that you’ll allow me to incorporate this stuff into the story, Mex.

Jul 05, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Maki sat on the couch, crying. Her tears were dropping onto her report card, covered with as many “F’s” and “D’s” as there were tears. She crumbled up the paper and threw it back, continuing to sob.
Captain Serious came walking down the hall, stepping on a crumpled up piece of paper. “Damn roommates throwing trash everywhere…” he angrily mumbled under his breath as he bent over to pick it up. He un-crumpled it, noting the tears and horrible grades, also noting the sounds of crying from the living room.
He walking into the living room, seeing Maki crying. He scratched his head under his helmet, not sure if he should confront the upset girl or make a hasty escape. Serious sighed and sat down next to her. “Hey…Maki…” he uttered, awkwardly, not sure how to go about comforting her.
“So, I saw your report card…Having a hard time in school?”
Maki ignored him, crying louder.
“I know school is hard…but with grades like that, you’ll have tons of room for improvement!” He said, faking joy and faking a smile that he broke when he didn’t get a response again.
“Listen, if you want, I suppose I could help you out with your studies when I’m not killing random terrorist…”
Maki looked up at him, her eyes swelled from crying. “You’d really do that for me…?”
“Only when I’m not killing terrorist! Killing terrorist first, you second.”
Maki gave Serious a hug, and smiled wide. And rather than struggling, Serious hugged back. But her didn’t smile. He can’t let the terrorist know he smiled.

Max finally got to KYMerica,flying from Serbia is a looooooooooooooooong ride.
“So this is our house?”
He walked up the steps,having a big backpack full of war equipment,and his good ol’ computer
When he Rang the doorbell,the sound it made as….very disturbing.It seemed as thou no one was home.
“YO,ANYONE HERE?HELLO??MEEX?”
No-one responded,but the door was unlocked,thinking it might be a AdBot,or worse,Warcraftnerd
Pulled out his Revolver,before opening the door.
“Only when I’m not killing terrorist! Killing terrorist first, you second.”
Someone said that.
“Hey,Guise,has anyone seen or heard from Max?He should have been here 3 hours ago.”
Hearing that,you put away your Revolver,knowing thats Mex.
“Yeah,Yeah,Im here alright”
MAX!You’re here!”
You notice Maki is teared up
“What happened?”
“My Report Card-sniff-is full of Tearing up again Fs and Ds….”
“Well,its like my mother said “Every Grade is for every student”,i wasn’t really top notch in school"
“Yeah-Sniff-I guess”
Alright,time to put all of this stuff in my room,seeing as how i can’t help her in any way.
Unless i go kill the director,bribe the teachers to change her grades
I can’t do that,she needs to fix this by herself.
“So mex,where’s my room?”
“3rd floor,the bedroom near the balcony”
Max,walking up there,sees all the empty rooms,it seems many people still didn’t come.
Opening the door,you see a large sized room,whit another balcony and a diveboard to the pool
YES,YES AND YES
You just throw your backpack on the floor and take off your shirt and jump down the diveboard
Falling,you realize that someone is on the pool edge
You make a giant titlewave of water swallows the poor person who was sitting there
Trying to open your eyes,you dive out to find the person who was sitting
“Hello?Who?”
Looking around,you notice someone underwater,drowning
“Bloody hell”
Max Dives down to get who-ever was there,but whoever was there,he went up.
Diving out.Max looks around to see
Sui!
“Damn you,Max!Why do you have to ruin everything??”
“Its my Talent!”
“Ugh,well,good to see you made it”
She storms out of the pool leaving you alone,and its time for you to leave also.
You are tired,having a 2 day flight,its better to lay down.
“Heh….I didn’t know i could fuck up something my first day”
Whit that said,you go to bed.

Jul 05, 2012 at 02:29PM EDT

“The names Wrench, jackass. Wrench. Call me “Mex” one more time, and i’ll shove my boot right up your robotic ass."
(Note: Please don’t name KYM “KYMerica”. It’ sorta sounds silly.

Last edited Jul 05, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT
Jul 05, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

“The names Wrench, jackass. Wrench. Call me “Mex” one more time, and i’ll shove my boot right up your robotic ass."
(Note: Please don’t name KYM “KYMerica”. It’ sorta sounds silly.

(Note:Yeah i haven’t been on the thread a while,sorry Wrench)
(Other Note:KYMerica is the only thing i came up whit we will just act as it never happened)

Jul 05, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!