309,586 total conversations in 8,342 threads

+ New Thread

KYM User Awards

Last posted Jun 12, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT. Added Jun 06, 2012 at 07:40AM EDT
198 conversations with 61 participants

Cale wrote:

Thirded.

f-

I mean, Ric and Gamzee should share joint 1st place. Even I was Gamzee once.

“iT iS vErY dIfFiCuLt To TyPe LiKe ThIs,”

Jun 06, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

Most Loved: Natsuru Springfield
Most Hated: That one user who made fun of Japan getting hit by a Tsunami or something.
Most Hilarious: Probably Captain Blubber, even though I hate his kind of comedy.
King of Derails: Thomas Nair
Best Troll: Sweatie Killer
Website Cynic: I don’t know what this means.
Karma Whore: Suiseiseki
Most Helpful: Natsuru Springfield
Ace Internet Expert: X-singular
Idler: Don’t know what this means either
Starry Killer: Dunno this either

Most sexy:

Unexpected…but okay.

Also I nominate Verbose for Website Cynic. Because there’s a reason he’s called the Teal Deer.

Jun 06, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

William Schnell wrote:

That’s Thomas Nair; he simply changed his username.

aaaahhhh… i see

Jun 06, 2012 at 04:14PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

MFW I only get nominated once.

Oh, crap! I forgot to add you as one of the most helpful.

Jun 06, 2012 at 04:16PM EDT

Most Hated – Warcratfnerd
Most Loved – Natsuru
Most Hilarious – Russian Fedora
Best Troll – Warcratfnerd
Karma Whore – Sui
Most Helpful – RandomMan
Idler – Warcraftnerd

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 04:22PM EDT

I’m so glad you all think I’m a quote “Starry Killer” unquote. Thank you I think.

Jun 06, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT

RussainFedora said:
||||“King of Derails: I think that it should go to three people: Me, Seal Clubba, and Sting_Auer. We|| ||||”all work together to bring good derails.||

:D

(I have no idea how to quote)

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT

I think Gamzee should be the most loved.
I can’t be the most loved because people normally do it for the lust or get my reaction/attention in the shipping thread.

So yeah, I think Gamzee truly should earn that award.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:10PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:08PM EDT

CaptainLuigi wrote:

I nominate Captain Luigi for Net Noob

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:15PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Watch me win Most Hated.

I guarantee you every brony on this site is gonna vote for me on that.

You’re the best at being the worst.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:27PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Most Loved = Without a doubt this is Ric Tesla. What’s there to love about this guy?…EVERYTHING. His personality, attitude, posting style, love for Warhammer…it all points to why he get sexed so much in the shipping thread.

Most Hated = You’d think Thomas Nair would get this but no! I disagree. Despite being the number one hate manufacturer, many people including myself actually like him. Instead I give this to the successful troll WarcraftNerd. Thomas may have gotten more negs but it was Warcraft who would be depicted in brutal slaughters time and time again in drawing threads long after his ban.

Most Hilarious = Hard to say. So many close contenders here, including RussianFedora, Kasrkai, Ox Doxon and Dac Attack…I need to think about it

King of Derails = Now this one belongs to Thomas Nair. He’s a freaking expert at it. Countless threads have been turned into Brony discussions thanks to him

Best Troll = I’m giving this one to 404. Sure he may not have been as successful as say WarcraftNerd in the end, but 404 evaded a permanent ban and ended up becoming a really awesome poster with a better reputation than Troll King and Rapturjesus despite his history. And you gotta admit that when he first came here, he was twice the troll WarcraftNerd was.

Website Cynic = C’mon this one was just made for CitationNeeded

Karma Whore = Suiseiseki hands down

Most Helpful = Ooooh I can’t decide. Either Brucker or Verbose…I’ll get back to this one later

Ace Internet Expert = Yours Truly

Idler = No idea

Starry Killer = Alejandro, I don’t know why. His name just popped into my mind immediately upon reading that sentence. What’s a Starry Killer?

Sadly most of my trolling no longer exists as the mods went on a holy purge with the delete button and wiped most of my early posts from the forums. I still have several pages of missing posts in my history, including the time i derailed Nikolaki8’s thread about words with a 54000 character word. took up 2 and a half pages. Even if Warcraftnerd wins though, (which would be fine. he did gain more hate then I did) I still crushed him in a 1v1 troll off.

RussianFedorra for most hilarious.

Gamzee for most loved.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:28PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

You’re the best at being the worst.

I also expect to be seen making a run for Website Cynic, because I’m always so damn sarcastic and, well, cynical.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:29PM EDT

Most loved – Ric
Most hated – Warcraftnerd (problem, Nair?)
Most hilarious – Explosive Lasers
King of Derails – Thomas Nair/Captain Serious
Best troll – we don’t have one
Website cynic – seriously, OP had Citation in mind with this one
Karma whore – There is no way I can say who this goes to without offending someone, so I’ll pass on this
Most helpful – Verbose
Ace Internet Expert – X-Singular. If I’m right, BSoD said at some point he was better at HTML code.
Idler and Starry Killer – I don’t know what these are, someone elaborate.

I might come back later and update the poll.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT

Muff, at this point, I just don’t give a shit about how hated I may or may not be.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

Honestly, I don’t think you’re hated as much as you think you are. Rather, I think you’re being pretty pessimistic and acting on those thoughts causing ire and frustration from everyone around. In other words, you’re not hated, you just think you are which annoys some users.

I don’t mean to turn this into a “T.Nair vs the world” thread, sorry for the derail.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:40PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:40PM EDT

I stopped my trolling ways 2 years ago… Thank you Chris Menning you Idle Bastard for banning me then unbanning me!
So yeah a vote for Menning for Idler, he actually comes by every 9 months or so.

Muff, at this point, I just don’t give a shit about how hated I may or may not be.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

ConnerABacon wrote:

RussainFedora said:
||||“King of Derails: I think that it should go to three people: Me, Seal Clubba, and Sting_Auer. We|| ||||”all work together to bring good derails.||

:D

(I have no idea how to quote)

The code for quoting is (blockquote) with "

Quoted text

EDIT: GAH I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SHOW YOU WITHOUT MESSING UP THE TEXTILE. SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:47PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:44PM EDT

To start quoting, put “blockquote” (without quotation marks) between these things: <>

To end it put “/blockquote” (without quotation marks), once again between those things

Example:

The Game
Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 06:55PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 06:48PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Honestly, I don’t think you’re hated as much as you think you are. Rather, I think you’re being pretty pessimistic and acting on those thoughts causing ire and frustration from everyone around. In other words, you’re not hated, you just think you are which annoys some users.

I don’t mean to turn this into a “T.Nair vs the world” thread, sorry for the derail.

I’m always hating on popular stuff, though, and I really am a cynical, jaded bastard with no sense of anything being worthwhile on internet forums.

But yeah, we ought to stop here, before it reaches full “DERAILED!” state.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:54PM EDT

See this is why you winrar at derails.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:57PM EDT

Because I always respond to people.

You know what I mean, Puddin’ Pop.

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:06PM EDT

Piano wrote:

The code for quoting is (blockquote) with "

Quoted text

EDIT: GAH I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SHOW YOU WITHOUT MESSING UP THE TEXTILE. SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER.

<blockquote>This is exactly how you quote, why didn't you put it in code brackets?</blockquote>

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT

@Acetone’s giant scores post I won’t quote because it’s f**king huge

I don’t think Kazr should be in most of those. Those nominations (thirded, fourthed, etc.) were jokes.

Most Hilarious: Definitely Kasrkai. She never ceases to make me laugh

That was an actual nomination though, from RussianFedora. So that’s a +1 for Kazr is Most Hilarious.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 07:28PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 07:28PM EDT

Cale wrote:

You know what I mean, Puddin’ Pop.

I’m not your Puddin’ Pop, Sugar Cube.

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:41PM EDT

As for myself:

King Of Derail : Captain Serious (Thomas Nair).
Most Helpfull : Verbose always there to help newcomers on the forum.
Most Loved : For me It’s a tie between Ric and Gamzee .I heard a lot of good comment about Gamzee since I joined 4 month ago that’s why.
Best Drawing Thread : Natsuru
A nice guy : Thank to Blue Screen (of Death) for introducing me to the forum.
Most Sarcastic : CitationNeeded
A smart guy : opspe

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I’m not your Puddin’ Pop, Sugar Cube.

I’m not your Sugar Cube, Honey Bun.

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT

Lol at me for =queen lurker= cuz I am a lurking fool.

I vote oxdoxon for most hilarious since his 5 stages thread (what the hell happened to it!!??) was one of the reasons I even made an account after sooooooo much lurking. Plus I vote him for best art thread. If your reading this please bring the comic back!

Gamze for most loved just for the fact of the massive name change everyone did.

And every who posted in my first thread get =most nice n great people= cuz every one was so nice!

And kazkae, brawler and RussinF for =just plan cool peeps=

Jun 06, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT

@Muffins

Ace Internet Expert – X-Singular. If I’m right, BSoD said at some point he was better at HTML cod

I don’t remember saying that he is better at HTML than I am, though I did admit that he is just as good as I am.

He was able to replicate all the scripts I created and expand on it, needing no help from me. Though everyone’s profile mods are still based on my work, including X’s

But if X wins the title, that’s perfectly fine. I have much respect for him as a fellow programmer and he deserves it.

@Ric

I think Gamzee should be the most loved.
I can’t be the most loved because people normally do it for the lust or get my reaction/attention in the shipping thread.
So yeah, I think Gamzee truly should earn that award.

You see people? Look how modest and generous Ric Tesla is! Isn’t he such a fantastic guy? You just have to admire that.

@Thomas

I’m always hating on popular stuff, though, and I really am a cynical, jaded bastard with no sense of anything being worthwhile on internet forums.

Well if we discredit Kasrkai then yes, you are in fact winning in the most hated bracket so well done.

But I still don’t think you are the most hated of all time because you get at least some level of respect from people here.

WarcraftNerd got no respect from anyone. Many people may hate you but all of them hate Warcraft. You were just mildly annoying in comparison to his idiotic trolling. So that’s why I nominated Warcraft instead.

As for cynicism, well you are pretty cynical, there’s no doubt about it. Much more so than others.

But unfortunately both Citation and Anormulus are far more cynical than you. Citation especially, take a look at his post history and you will see what I mean.

@Epicus

A nice guy : Thank to Blue Screen (of Death) for introducing me to the forum.

YAAAAAAAAAAY I get a tick of approval! [hugs]

I do try my best to be constructive when giving my comment to people and memes, you could say that Brucker is a bit of an inspiration to me in this regard. That’s why I decided to nominate Brucker for most helpful

@LadyDoomz

I vote oxdoxon for most hilarious since his 5 stages thread (what the hell happened to it!!??) was one of the reasons I even made an account after sooooooo much lurking. Plus I vote him for best art thread. If your reading this please bring the comic back!

Couldn’t agree more, that thread as fantastic. I nominate Ox Doxon for most hilarious myself all thanks to that thread.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT

Wow thanks guys…..I made a new one just 4 you ladyDoom just cuz u said that (one of the requests from that thread)..I tried to post it but it got closed since i have not posted anything….Id love to start again if its really that wanted plus i have a bit more free time!

Herobrine asked for 5 stages of using a time machine.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT

oh and i nominate LadyDoom for ’best 1st thread"

Even tho its just a “hi im new here thread” there was so much love in it!…Plus it turned into a eating frenzy \/

http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/just-for-fun/topics/14370-i-got-to-give-it-to-you-guys/page/1

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:31AM EDT

Cale wrote:

I’m not your Sugar Cube, Honey Bun.

I’m not your Honey Bun, Sweet Cheeks.

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT

Anako wrote:

Someday I will be popular… Someday…

The “Aspiring Winner” Award goes to Anako. Haha.

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:41AM EDT

Ox Doxon wrote:

Wow thanks guys…..I made a new one just 4 you ladyDoom just cuz u said that (one of the requests from that thread)..I tried to post it but it got closed since i have not posted anything….Id love to start again if its really that wanted plus i have a bit more free time!

Herobrine asked for 5 stages of using a time machine.

I dun get it.

Jun 07, 2012 at 02:07AM EDT

I can’t decide who should be the ‘Karma Whore’.

Who has the most karma on KYM?

Jun 07, 2012 at 02:08AM EDT

Starry Killer is changed to Sweatie Killer. I wanted to come up with a Stars thread award but I came up with the most stupid name.

Award nominees are reduced to a maximum of four due to expectations never lived up to.

And RandomMan, the staff have user accounts as well, so they are technically users themselves.

Teh Brawler, I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE BUTTHURT.

By the way, Idler means not using the user account for the longest time.

The Most Loved Polls Are Here

Nominees:

Gamzee
Ric Tesla
Kazrkae
Natsuru Springfield

May the best user win.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 04:11AM EDT
Jun 07, 2012 at 04:07AM EDT

professorcheese wrote:

I can’t decide who should be the ‘Karma Whore’.

Who has the most karma on KYM?

I believe Suiseiseki holds the highest positive karma.

Besides them, I think RandomMan is getting close…

And that’s why I nominate Suiseiseki drawing thread for best drawing thread.

Jun 07, 2012 at 05:25AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!