Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,528 total conversations in 8,654 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Ann Hiro's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jun 15, 2014 at 04:24AM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
526 posts from 83 users

Shota WXSDAS…He made me kinda mad during on of Natsuru’s Live Streams…

Jul 24, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

I can take requests again I think. My dad took away my laptop, so I have more tim for drawing.
I’ll be working on female bodies for seal.
Gotta fix my scanner, I noticed something that something was in it. I saw a piece of something in my recent pictures.

I love my printer!
Scan straight to flash drive!
Crop, and simple editing with just a printer.
Yay!

Jul 24, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT
Quote

Combining Maxi from soul Calibur, and Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter.
“Max Ibiki”

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:48PM EDT
Quote

Draw Slender Man and the Operator Symbol.

Reference:

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT
Quote

Draw my Alt Character drunk and naked.

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

Draw Mexican’s request, except it’s the next morning and he has a hangover.

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:52PM EDT
Quote

I’m already working on that one…
I just don’t knoy how to censor it…
It’s just sitting on my desk…. just a blank spot… just what do I use… to cover what should be there

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT
Quote

@Ann

Ever…Ever thought of just using a pencil and just draw a black spot over it.

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:55PM EDT

Hm… Could you draw me an avatar of me hugging Fluttershy?

Jul 26, 2012 at 03:57PM EDT
Quote

Draw me in Storm Trooper armor, without the helmet, with a blaster in my hands.

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:00PM EDT
Quote

@Mex
I want it to be a little creative. Like a well timed photo.
@ Alejandro
So Gary Oak hugging Fluttershy?

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

Draw a teddy bear head over the dong. Happy censorship.

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

@Mex
I want it to be a little creative. Like a well timed photo.
@ Alejandro
So Gary Oak hugging Fluttershy?

Refer to this thread for pictures of me

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Draw a teddy bear head over the dong. Happy censorship.

PUT THIS OVER HIS WEINER

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

Refer to this thread for pictures of me

you look like a friend of mine IRL.
you wont be to hard to remember what you look like.


So I’ll come back with the images tomorrow, because my dad confiscated my laptop, I still have my printer were I can scan directly to flash drive.
So I’ll spend tonight drawing. The morning scanning, and then upload them in the afternoon.

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:59PM EDT
Quote

Draw two universes clashing in some way shape or form. >:3

Jul 26, 2012 at 08:48PM EDT

Draw the cover art for the hypothetical video game proposed in this thread, if you don’t mind.

Jul 26, 2012 at 11:25PM EDT

Negi Yagami wrote:

Draw two universes clashing in some way shape or form. >:3

I WISH YOU COULD SEE THIS
I EVEN ADDED SEXY BUTTERFLY MASK MARTH FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:12PM EDT
Quote

Megalolzors wrote:

Draw me in Storm Trooper armor, without the helmet, with a blaster in my hands.

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
Quote

@ Mex & Free Cake

I decided to skip some corners and combined both your requests, I threw out the old Naked Mex picture and Made this.
The pond you wanted FC is not peaceful at alll….

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:15PM EDT
Quote

Still waiting for that drawings guide ann….

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:20PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Still waiting for that drawings guide ann….

I think it will be faster to draw a new one…
I think it was thrown out…
Guarantee monday.

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I think it will be faster to draw a new one…
I think it was thrown out…
Guarantee monday.

Alright. I guess i can wait until monday.

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:54PM EDT

@Ann

I’m twice as chubbier then usual but nonetheless I like it! Thanks you, Ann.

(Also, just for fun, google “it’s fappable” and go to image section)

Jul 27, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@Ann

I’m twice as chubbier then usual but nonetheless I like it! Thanks you, Ann.

(Also, just for fun, google “it’s fappable” and go to image section)

Dat Gamzee and Ric…
wait Gamzee dissapeared again

Jul 27, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

@Free Cake

Maybe “A wild mexican appears!” would be better.

Jul 27, 2012 at 05:17PM EDT

The image to the left side…. PLZ IGNORE WAIST DOWN….
Now take a look at the image. it’s made up of basic shapes, you see?

Step 2 is about establishing your outlines, just don’t make them un-eraeserable.
By this step you should be able to erase whats inside the outline. if want to, or you can save that till the end.
My drawing guide and it’s images start to fail here… You start adding some detail, here I made the hair line and the face, you can add some other light minor details. here
You should be starting Clothing detail by this point, for beginners I don’t reccomend trying to draw wrinkles on clothing. Try to add as much detail as possible.

I was trying to a hand giude, but somehow the fist ended up as a foot…

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT
Jul 30, 2012 at 03:56PM EDT
Quote

Draw Frank, my Alt Char, me putting a gun to any ponies’ head and saying “STOP FLOODING THE INTERNET!”

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Draw Frank, my Alt Char, me putting a gun to any ponies’ head and saying “STOP FLOODING THE INTERNET!”

Things like this don’t get you upvotes.

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Draw Frank, my Alt Char, me putting a gun to any ponies’ head and saying “STOP FLOODING THE INTERNET!”

Anti pony stuff gets you hated. You clearly aren’t following all the good advice people give you.

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:04PM EDT
Quote

Alternatively, you could draw me grabbing Shy Guy by his head; Telling him to just be quiet.

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:07PM EDT
Jul 30, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

Noted, I shall give a KarmaNomics Lecture to Shy Guy in a drawing.

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT
Quote

Spores McMineley wrote:

Draw Frank, my Alt Char, me putting a gun to any ponies’ head and saying “STOP FLOODING THE INTERNET!”

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

OK FINE, I’LL CHANGE IT.

Draw Frank playing Super Mario Land and raging at the last world.

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

@Shy Guy

The damage is done, my child. Nothing can be stopped. The jimmies will remain rustled.

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT
Jul 30, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@Shy Guy

The damage is done, my child. Nothing can be stopped. The jimmies will remain rustled.

^this

and Ann, could you draw Chuck Norris fighting Chuck Testa

Jul 30, 2012 at 04:44PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

This post was childish of me. My apologies.

Jul 30, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

The image to the left side…. PLZ IGNORE WAIST DOWN….
Now take a look at the image. it’s made up of basic shapes, you see?

Step 2 is about establishing your outlines, just don’t make them un-eraeserable.
By this step you should be able to erase whats inside the outline. if want to, or you can save that till the end.
My drawing guide and it’s images start to fail here… You start adding some detail, here I made the hair line and the face, you can add some other light minor details. here
You should be starting Clothing detail by this point, for beginners I don’t reccomend trying to draw wrinkles on clothing. Try to add as much detail as possible.

I was trying to a hand giude, but somehow the fist ended up as a foot…

Nice guide bro. This’ll help me a lot later on.

Aug 01, 2012 at 01:37AM EDT

Word Up! You must login or signup first!