327,792 total conversations in 8,675 threads

+ New Thread

Bitchin Thread

Last posted Jun 12, 2012 at 07:08PM EDT. Added Jun 10, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
84 conversations with 34 participants

I love every last one of you.

I guess I lose this thread.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:34AM EDT

I hate that I don’t know who most of you are any more ‘cause of Spirit Week. Even if I didn’t put a 21 in my username, you’d all still know who I am.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:50AM EDT

I hate it when a jump into a haystack and I land head first. I mean that really hurts guys, seriously.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:52AM EDT

I hate it when I’m trying to fight crime, and there are no dogs around to use as weapons.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT

God damn Ceph.

Sunk the sub I came in on, wiped out most of my unit, damn near killed me.

Hell, if it wasn’t for Prophet putting this damn suit on me, I would be dead.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:56AM EDT

madcat wrote:

I hate it when I’m trying to fight crime, and there are no dogs around to use as weapons.

Wow, talk about a crappy monday…

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:58AM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

God damn Ceph.

Sunk the sub I came in on, wiped out most of my unit, damn near killed me.

Hell, if it wasn’t for Prophet putting this damn suit on me, I would be dead.

My master stabbed in front of a bunch of people after I disobeyed his orders and led in a wave a Templars.
So I know that feel…
Also my friends arm was cut off and his brother died because of me.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

My master stabbed in front of a bunch of people after I disobeyed his orders and led in a wave a Templars.
So I know that feel…
Also my friends arm was cut off and his brother died because of me.

So?

You don’t have a highly trained, well armed private military company hunting for your head and an alien invasion to fight off.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:03AM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Can you shoot lasers with your mind, tell the future, and fly?

While looking damn sexy in your suit?

No.

It can grant me temporary near-invisibility, temporary super speed and strength, or temporary nigh invulnerability. It can also enhance my eyesight and enable me to see outside the normal visible spectrum.

However, as stated, these are all temporary. The suit’s got a limited power supply. It recharges, sure, but while it’s empty, I’m just as vulnerable as anyone else.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:10AM EDT

So?

You don’t have a highly trained, well armed private military company hunting for your head and an alien invasion to fight off.

Psh, Well I got to go on a quest for my redemption by killing nine asshole and protect a bunch of templars from getting an artifact that can control the human mind. And the fact that i’m hunted as well doesn’t make things any better. So excuse me if your having a hard time!

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:10AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Psh, Well I got to go on a quest for my redemption by killing nine asshole and protect a bunch of templars from getting an artifact that can control the human mind. And the fact that i’m hunted as well doesn’t make things any better. So excuse me if your having a hard time!

Did I mention that my enemies have attack helicopters, armored personnel carriers and machine guns of all stripes?

Yeah, a typical day for me involves dodging missile fire from enemy aircraft while eluding their infantry. Who are armed with assault rifles.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT

@Alcatraz:

You should see about getting magic to power it more reliably. With enough friendship and love, you could power it to save ponies from all sorts of disasters!

And you could throw parties, harvest apples, save little critters, and maybe teach people valuable lessons about life.

@Altair:

You’re mentor sounds very cruel. Mine was always there for me!

Not to say I had a mentor.

Or that I like parties.

Or harvesting apples.

I ha-… I…. hat-… I hate-….. I do not love apples more than anything else in the world.

The same goes for fluffy, adorable little critters.

And books.

I didn’t mention books, I thought it was important to say, though.

I also don’t have a mentor.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:15AM EDT

I hate it when people fail to acknowledge me as a superhero.

Also, don’t get me started on all the dumb broads I’ve dated. One time, in a cruise in the arctic, I was taking a nap in the water (I’m a heavy sleeper), and this girl I met dumped me into the water while promising “to never let go”.

Then, this one other time, I met this girl at a party. I later found out that our families had this sort of rivalry thing going on, but that never stopped us, until she decided to fake her own death. I drank a bottle of poison just to be with her again, then she woke up smiling like it was the most hilarious thing in the world. I have no idea how I survived that one.

Then this one time, I got married to this girl. I truly thought she was the one, the one I was meant to be with forever. Then one day, she killed herself during one of our romantic getaways. Even then, death didn’t stop her from interfering with my work. She would always turn me over to my enemies and screw things up for me in the worst of ways.

Then I met this one girl named Daisy. Things were good for a while, but we were both broke. So, one day I left for the army to get us some needed money. Then, when I come back, she’s in bed with some sleazy cunt that doesn’t even love her. So now, here I am, in New York, hoping for the day we meet and can be together again.

This, gentlemen, is why women suck.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT

“Magic”?

In my experience, there’s no such thing. Luck, maybe. But not “magic”.

I have outgrown such silly superstitions. I’m a Marine.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT

Did I mention that my enemies have attack helicopters, armored personnel carriers and machine guns of all stripes?

Yeah, a typical day for me involves dodging missile fire from enemy aircraft while eluding their infantry. Who are armed with assault rifles.

Well a typical day for me is running around, getting information, not getting noticed, get noticed, run the like hell, have rocks thrown at me, have a sword fight, see my target, go to him as silent as silent as possible, stab him, collect his blood with a feather, run again, hide, go to the den, deliver! So my days aren’t exactly sunshines and rainbows!

Sorry, it’s just sometimes sniff… sorry
It’s just times…People don’t understand how hard I work….
Sheds a tear And how careful I have to plan these things….
It’s just so hard to do this man…. It’s so hard More tears

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:19AM EDT

“Magic”?

In my experience, there’s no such thing. Luck, maybe. But not “magic”.

I have outgrown such silly superstitions. I’m a Marine.

bursts into flames

flips desk

Every fucking day it’s something new. First Rainbow Dash being a bitch, now somepony over the internet saying magic doesn’t exist.

@Altair:

Want a hug?

snuggles

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:27AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:26AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Well a typical day for me is running around, getting information, not getting noticed, get noticed, run the like hell, have rocks thrown at me, have a sword fight, see my target, go to him as silent as silent as possible, stab him, collect his blood with a feather, run again, hide, go to the den, deliver! So my days aren’t exactly sunshines and rainbows!

Sorry, it’s just sometimes sniff… sorry
It’s just times…People don’t understand how hard I work….
Sheds a tear And how careful I have to plan these things….
It’s just so hard to do this man…. It’s so hard More tears

You get off easy.

I’m lucky when I get to fight members of my own species, despite the alien invasion. At least the CELL guys aren’t as well trained as I am. I’m Force Recon, so I’m definitely better than those idiots.

But the Ceph? They are something else. I really hate those alien bastards. They’re tougher, smarter and more disciplined than those CELL morons.

@ Mare-do-well: Just my experience. I’d just as likely rely on God or the Flying Spaghetti Monster to save my ass as I would “magic”. Which is to say, I wouldn’t.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:29AM EDT

@Mare-Do-Well

I suppose… Though i’m not one for ’’hugs’’.
What are you exactly?

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:29AM EDT

You get off easy.

I’m lucky when I get to fight members of my own species, despite the alien invasion. At least the CELL guys aren’t as well trained as I am. I’m Force Recon, so I’m definitely better than those idiots.

But the Ceph? They are something else. I really hate those alien bastards. They’re tougher, smarter and more disciplined than those CELL morons.

@ Mare-do-well: Just my experience. I’d just as likely rely on God or the Flying Spaghetti Monster to save my ass as I would “magic”. Which is to say, I wouldn’t.

CELL? Who is this ’’CELL’’ you speak of? And this Ceph….Who is this man?

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:31AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

CELL? Who is this ’’CELL’’ you speak of? And this Ceph….Who is this man?

“Crynet Enforcement and Local Logistics”. Basically, they’re a private army controlled by the Crynet Corporation.

And the Ceph? They’re an alien race from who knows where, with tech that’s way better than anything we’ve got.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:34AM EDT

“Crynet Enforcement and Local Logistics”. Basically, they’re a private army controlled by the Crynet Corporation.

And the Ceph? They’re an alien race from who knows where, with tech that’s way better than anything we’ve got.

It seem I need seek more knowledge of this ’’Corporation’’ and this new race or ’’aliens’’.
Thank you for sharing this information with me.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:38AM EDT

Seriously. Stop this foolishness. Go to the Day 1 thread.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:41AM EDT

I hate it when the Princess keeps getting kidnapped.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:45AM EDT

Herobrine wrote:

I hate it when the Princess keeps getting kidnapped.

Would you like to have my Gauss rifle?

Might help you next time you meet Bowser.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

I hate how in rage comics, they always put “Le” in the beginning and/or the end of an action sentence.

LE LEING IN LE ROOM WHEN LE GIRLFRIEND LE LES LE THE LE LE LE FUUUUU

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:59AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:59AM EDT

How spiders always find their way into every room, and when people hate bronies just for existing.

Jun 12, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT

I hate when people say there aren’t girls on the internets.

Also, have a bitch

Jun 12, 2012 at 07:08PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!