Forums / Just For Fun

310,382 total conversations in 8,362 threads

+ New Thread


The Camwhore Thread (A.K.A Show Yourself Thread v2.0)

Last posted Apr 14, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT. Added Jun 10, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT
351 conversations with 111 participants

Alison wrote:

Duuuude… You got to go to the Museum of Color Swatches? So jelly…

@thread:

I figured out the real reason why Russian Fedora never posts pics. If he did, we’d all know he was just my sock puppet this whole time:

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT
Quote

I figured I’d just poke my head into this thread. I decided to camwhore myself out below.

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:35PM EDT
Quote


HERE.
HAVE A BADLY DONE iPHONE SHOT MY FRIEND DID ON THE BUS.
ARE YOU FUCKERS HAPPY NOW.

Sep 02, 2012 at 10:49AM EDT
Quote

@Cite

Well finally, it’s about time. And yes, us fuckers are happy now. Thank you.


I suppose I’ll do some camera whoring myself while I am here. Engaging camera whore pose in 3…2…1…SHAZAYM

I am serious BSOD and this is now serious thread

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 12:09PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 12:06PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Cite

Well finally, it’s about time. And yes, us fuckers are happy now. Thank you.


I suppose I’ll do some camera whoring myself while I am here. Engaging camera whore pose in 3…2…1…SHAZAYM

I am serious BSOD and this is now serious thread

That soul patch made me cum.

Sep 02, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

Duuuude… You got to go to the Museum of Color Swatches? So jelly…

@thread:

I figured out the real reason why Russian Fedora never posts pics. If he did, we’d all know he was just my sock puppet this whole time:

Don’t be too jelly, bro, at least you got to go to the museum of socks.

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:15PM EDT
Quote

@Alejandro

Indeed, I tend to have that effect on people.

I hear sales of pants are quite high in my region.

Sep 03, 2012 at 12:02AM EDT
Quote

In all seriousness, though, I do kind of want to actually do this, but like 404 said, I don’t want to break character and ruin the fun of imagining what I might look like.

(I was disappointed to see that Brucker wasn’t Milhouse.)

Sep 08, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT
Quote


If you’re wondering why I am pale then it’s because i’ve caught a cold a few days ago. Also my hair is starting to grow back and hopefully by the end of the year i’ll have that giant fro you guy’s fell in love with.

Sep 17, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:


If you’re wondering why I am pale then it’s because i’ve caught a cold a few days ago. Also my hair is starting to grow back and hopefully by the end of the year i’ll have that giant fro you guy’s fell in love with.

You look like Tay Zonday

Sep 17, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT
Quote

Posted this in Cosplay General already, but might as well post this here too. This is me dressed as Yuri Lowell for Kumoricon 2012.

Also, I cropped it earlier to remove the other people from the picture, so sorry for the quality.

Last edited Sep 17, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT
Sep 17, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

You look like Tay Zonday

I get that a lot actually.

@Natsuru
Woah man, that’s some nice cosplay. (Inb4 people can’t tell if you’re a boy or girl or not.)

Sep 17, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Posted this in Cosplay General already, but might as well post this here too. This is me dressed as Yuri Lowell for Kumoricon 2012.

Also, I cropped it earlier to remove the other people from the picture, so sorry for the quality.

Is that that boardwalk thing in Vancouver you can see from the Interstate Bridge?

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

opspe wrote:

Is that that boardwalk thing in Vancouver you can see from the Interstate Bridge?

Yup, the one right behind the Red Lion.

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Yup, the one right behind the Red Lion.

That moment when Wsxdas and I were born in Vancouver.
Also, here is me for the first time ever on KYM:

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT
Quote

Penz0id wrote:

That moment when Wsxdas and I were born in Vancouver.
Also, here is me for the first time ever on KYM:

Vancouver WA, not Vancouver BC. Ironically I now live in the latter.

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:


Nice hat!
But are those headphones blocking your glorious sideburns from our view?

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:43PM EDT
Quote

Penz0id wrote:

Nice hat!
But are those headphones blocking your glorious sideburns from our view?

So your asking me for some sideburn fan service?
Sure I’ll eventually take a picture showing off my side burns.

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Me in casual clothing.
It also ended up showing me “buffer” than usual.

Would you fight me?

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:08PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Me in casual clothing.
It also ended up showing me “buffer” than usual.

Would you fight me?

I think you mean “formal clothing.”

Sep 20, 2012 at 02:28PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

I think you mean “formal clothing.”

No I really mean Casual. When the weather isn’t hot I can wear clothes like this.
If you want formal on the other hand. It’s just not the time for me to go to a formal event. So I can’t post any now.

Sep 20, 2012 at 02:36PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

No I really mean Casual. When the weather isn’t hot I can wear clothes like this.
If you want formal on the other hand. It’s just not the time for me to go to a formal event. So I can’t post any now.

Casual would mean that you wear that all the time, which I can tell isn’t the case, because you haven’t worn a tie yet in any of your pictures, and this stack of pics started with you wearing a t-shirt. It may not be formal in the sense that you wear it for specific events, but if it’s not a consistent outfit for you, it’s not a casual outfit.

Sep 20, 2012 at 02:43PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Casual would mean that you wear that all the time, which I can tell isn’t the case, because you haven’t worn a tie yet in any of your pictures, and this stack of pics started with you wearing a t-shirt. It may not be formal in the sense that you wear it for specific events, but if it’s not a consistent outfit for you, it’s not a casual outfit.

Gah!
You saw through my obvious lies! Damn you Teh Brawler.
All joking aside. You did see through the smoke and mirrors of my posts. Yeah it is formal clothing, but since I live in Texas it kinda gets hot, and can’t wear the clothes I want all the time. I want to change how I dress, and act to go along with my posting style. You can call it an “Extreme Makeover”: KYM user edition. Your definition of casual, and formal clothing I accept.

Sep 20, 2012 at 02:54PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Me in casual clothing.
It also ended up showing me “buffer” than usual.

Would you fight me?

Wow, you do look pretty buff in that pic. I would definitely be afraid to fight you. I should post some pictures that show me looking buff…of course, I’d have to have them in the first place, wouldn’t I?

Well, if I can’t do buff, I can always go back to that old pic of me from college in which I look…um…fluff?

Sep 21, 2012 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Look how cool I am with my bandanna and clarinet swag
#swag

Sep 25, 2012 at 04:23PM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

Look how cool I am with my bandanna and clarinet swag
#swag

It’s only Swag when you learn how to march swag Military style.
’Merica

Sep 25, 2012 at 05:29PM EDT
Quote

Oh damn. Another one of these threads. I think I posted one of me back when this was in beta or something, but obviously u guise are going to make me post another…meh. I’ll do it tomorrow.

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:55AM EDT
Quote

Throws money at screen
“Yes I really needed food right now.”

Oct 22, 2012 at 01:18AM EDT
Quote

Hello there!

I illuminated the picture little because my cam and lighting sucked.

Oct 25, 2012 at 11:48AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Me in casual clothing.
It also ended up showing me “buffer” than usual.

Would you fight me?

Swole Patrol here, did someone say buff?

I didn’t feel like putting up a picture with my face. So have this for now.

To answer your question, most likely no. I don’t like physical confrontation. Being one of the skinniest kids when I was in high school did that to me. Still, I feel confident that I could defend myself against the average person If I had to.

By the way, those are some huge sleeves!

Oct 25, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT
Quote

Where were to going dressed like boss?
Get a tie clip though to keep it in the center. Unless you are going partying I guess.

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:17PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Where were to going dressed like boss?
Get a tie clip though to keep it in the center. Unless you are going partying I guess.

It was my Halloween costume. Vic Vega/Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:18PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!