Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,351 total conversations in 8,644 threads

+ New Thread


[NSFW] I LOVE THIS FURRY THREAD A.K.A. YIFF GENERAL

Last posted Jun 26, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT. Added Jun 15, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
348 posts from 61 users

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I’M BRINGIN FURRY FRIDAYS BACK

for Abra
SHARK TITS

Thanks to you, I think I sorta like furries. I hate you…
I… must… not…

Jun 23, 2012 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

You know i have a question about what goes on in the IRC. Do they do all this furry shit on saturday too? Because i missed out on furry friday.

Normally yes. Every night is a wonderfully fun NSFW pic dump or it can be game night and everyone is talking about the game.

Jun 23, 2012 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

Thanks to you, I think I sorta like furries. I hate you…
I… must… not…

I have always thought it was stupid for bronies to hate on furries….
1. Bronies being hated on should know better
2. Some of the best pony artists are also furry artists
3. ???
4. Profit
Besides there is no rule that says you only have to like one fandom. You can be anything you want. I for one like them all. I am a furry, weeaboo, ponyfag.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 05:36PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 05:36PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

I’m serious about that image.

Don’t screw around with me Derpy!

Let me find it for you and I will

Jun 23, 2012 at 05:44PM EDT
Quote

Bender Bending Rodríguez wrote:

Screw animals. Let’s get some robot sluts on here! Or…

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pu1so/

I’m okay with this.

Jun 23, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT
Quote

Bender Bending Rodríguez wrote:

Screw animals. Let’s get some robot sluts on here! Or…

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pu1so/

Make another thread then….
I mean there really is no reason to derail this one.

Jun 23, 2012 at 06:08PM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I have always thought it was stupid for bronies to hate on furries….
1. Bronies being hated on should know better
2. Some of the best pony artists are also furry artists
3. ???
4. Profit
Besides there is no rule that says you only have to like one fandom. You can be anything you want. I for one like them all. I am a furry, weeaboo, ponyfag.

I don´t hate furries. I even liked them a little bit, but now, thanks to that pic, I think I like them more.

Jun 23, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

You know i have a question about what goes on in the IRC. Do they do all this furry shit on saturday too? Because i missed out on furry friday.

It happens every day in the IRC. When Vazquez gets there, the NSFW commences.

Jun 24, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT
Quote

This thread somehow exceeded my expectations.
Damn you!

Jun 24, 2012 at 02:40PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

This thread somehow exceeded my expectations.
Damn you!

The furry is strong with this one

Jun 25, 2012 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

Hypercat-Z wrote:

I implore you….

Jun 26, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT


This! I always loved this game as a kid, as well as the characters! It wasn’t perfect and it might have been a tad cheesy but still I love it to this day. If only I had only have kept a copy of it…
(But then I discovered Kingdom Hearts and now the games history.)

Jun 27, 2012 at 08:56AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:


This! I always loved this game as a kid, as well as the characters! It wasn’t perfect and it might have been a tad cheesy but still I love it to this day. If only I had only have kept a copy of it…
(But then I discovered Kingdom Hearts and now the games history.)

I still have that on My Game Cube. Good game and nice character. Maybe too much stereotyped.
You know: in every era of videogames there are those titles that, while being good by theirself, they don’t have almost anything that makes them pop up from the mass.
Thought, furries are famous even for reminding characters that never were superstars.
Like him for example:

Not only the game was good and the characters very well designed for the amouth of pixel in his sprite. This was also one of the few sample where the cartdrige artwork reflected the ingame look with a >90% accurancy.
And then they fucked it up with the ZX Spectrum loading screen:

Surely some furries will appreciate this version better, still.. WTF!?

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:53AM EDT
Quote

This thread has pretty much become “Sexy almost-human creatures general”

Jun 27, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
Quote

Thanks for not blaming me for my poor english grammar in my previous post.
Anyway, the latest posts above here are much more anime than furry,
These instead are more furry than anime, see the difference:




Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
Jun 27, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote

@Hypercat
I think you’re going a bit too far. Can you put some of the stuff you added under a spoiler?

Jun 27, 2012 at 08:55PM EDT

Thank you hypercat the post is nice but i don’t want this thread to get locked.

Jun 27, 2012 at 10:56PM EDT

I see! I thought the absense of visible naughty bits was enough, and I was wrong.
I hope this is fine thought:

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:04AM EDT
Quote

Hypercat-Z wrote:

I see! I thought the absense of visible naughty bits was enough, and I was wrong.
I hope this is fine thought:

That Lady is a Tramp

Jun 28, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT
Quote

Jun 28, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

Bedfellows Comics are pretty funny (Warning: The comics are pretty NSFW. I’m only showing the SFW one.)


Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 01:34AM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 01:33AM EDT


Women Logic performed by a guy… LOL

And now, for a totally different thing…

And with Rule 63 in the other sense…

Jun 29, 2012 at 04:54AM EDT
Quote

You know what time it is and you know what you are. Post em.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 05:52PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT
Quote

Meh, to be honest I am not that into Furry’s. I am more into Animalgirls and Gijinka’s.

Jun 30, 2012 at 01:05PM EDT
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

You know what time it is and you know what you are. Post em.

Just to let you know, Holo is not a furry. She’s a kiminomimi.

Jun 30, 2012 at 07:34PM EDT
Quote
Jul 01, 2012 at 11:35PM EDT

I was tempted to post this in the Propaganda Parodies section, but then I had the the dubt it was

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:52AM EDT
Quote

Jokes to you Derpy Vazquez
my character doesn’t even have Fur, only Fluffy Feathers~!

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 11:06AM EDT
Jul 04, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!