Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,516 total conversations in 8,636 threads

+ New Thread

Irrational Fears

Last posted Jun 26, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT. Added Jun 21, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT
55 posts from 40 users

Oh, yeah, I’m also afraid that people can read my mind.

Well, not really. I know they can’t, and I keep trying to tell myself that, but I’m the kind of person that gets stuck in a habit and can’t get out, so I keep subconsciously thinking that somebody can read my mind, and quickly try to change my thoughts from whatever I was thinking if it could be labeled bad.

Namely ponies.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:52PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Oh, yeah, I’m also afraid that people can read my mind.

Well, not really. I know they can’t, and I keep trying to tell myself that, but I’m the kind of person that gets stuck in a habit and can’t get out, so I keep subconsciously thinking that somebody can read my mind, and quickly try to change my thoughts from whatever I was thinking if it could be labeled bad.

Namely ponies.

So…by your post, you’re an insecure brony?

Jun 24, 2012 at 01:07PM EDT

Laser Pacer wrote:

I’m pretty paranoid about stuff. Like things I did or did not do,choices I made,things I said,etc.

I actually share this problem. I find myself frequently looking back on when I was younger, and I end up judging actions I’ve taken or things I’ve said. It’s weird.

Jun 24, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT

madcat wrote:

I actually share this problem. I find myself frequently looking back on when I was younger, and I end up judging actions I’ve taken or things I’ve said. It’s weird.

Same.

Anyway my irrational fear is needles my friends know this so they used their pen that looked a vaccine needle and stabbed me causing me flail about and hit their face.

I also am afraid of judgement and being overwhelmed by people e.g if i am this immoral bottled up socio-path and ended hurting people i care for and I’m one little trigger away from it.

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 03:34PM EDT
Jun 26, 2012 at 03:29PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

This was SO me when I was younger I am not kidding either.

Jun 26, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!