Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

who's the final boss of the internet?

Last posted Jun 29, 2012 at 02:22PM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT
43 posts from 37 users

You have failed to understand the true meaning.
Because of this, you shall never find the inner demon of the internet.
Listen carefully young grasshopper, and listen well.
The final boss of the internet… is yourself.

And lo, Russian Fedora, along side his friends and fellow adventurers walked down the dark and ominous hallway, leading to the final chamber. The door blasted open, pillars of fire and smoke poured out of the room. When the smoke had finally settled, there stood the final boss of the internet, and Russian Fedora's evil brother.

American Baseball Cap.

angstyHoodie wrote:

And lo, Russian Fedora, along side his friends and fellow adventurers walked down the dark and ominous hallway, leading to the final chamber. The door blasted open, pillars of fire and smoke poured out of the room. When the smoke had finally settled, there stood the final boss of the internet, and Russian Fedora's evil brother.

American Baseball Cap.

I freakin' lol'd.

angstyHoodie wrote:

American Baseball Cap.

We need someone to draw American Baseball Cap.
Now.

Ann Hiro wrote:

The very first enemy you kill in an RPG.
the combined spirits have became the boss of the internets

So, a REALLY big rat soul?

The Trollitis parasite, the source of all that is evil and troll-like on the internet. It shall use its many victims to leak out of the interwebs and conquer the real world.

I've presented a theory about this before, but I'll say it again: My Little Pony is the final boss.

It's got all the qualities of a boss. Lots of followers, easily overtakes people, people who want nothing to do with it, it can be considered sacred to some, etc, etc.

Of course, that's just a joke theory. The REAL final boss is probably 4chan. They could take down the entire internet if they wanted to, and they themselves are impossible to take down.

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I've presented a theory about this before, but I'll say it again: My Little Pony is the final boss.

It's got all the qualities of a boss. Lots of followers, easily overtakes people, people who want nothing to do with it, it can be considered sacred to some, etc, etc.

Of course, that's just a joke theory. The REAL final boss is probably 4chan. They could take down the entire internet if they wanted to, and they themselves are impossible to take down.

More like final bosses,
They will engage in a final battle to the death.
When this happens, the internet will implode; Leaving only ashes and fragments of the battle that has occurred.
Don't believe me? Watch this:

May God have mercy on our souls…

Ashbot wrote:

A series of tubes fused with the flying spaghetti monster. Each meatball is a computer with the blue screen of death.

angstyHoodie wrote:

American Baseball Cap.

How do you know of my battles against American Baseball Cap?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!