Forums / Just For Fun

309,470 total conversations in 8,338 threads

+ New Thread


[NSFW] Fetish General

Last posted Nov 17, 2012 at 02:17AM EST. Added Jun 28, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
354 conversations with 72 participants

Okay, so this isn’t necessarily a “fetish”, per se, but I will admit to an extreme attraction to Kei Nagase. (Note the specific link.)

It isn’t strictly a sexual attraction, though: it’s not as if I simply want to see her wearing a bikini. I actually have an emotional attachment to her. It’s strange, though, because I do feel some degree of sexual attraction to her. And to make matters worse, there are times during the game when Kei sounds absolutely seductive. To top it all off, I think she’s damn cute.

As if all that wasn’t enough, one of the best moments to hear what I’m talking about when I say that Nagase can sound “seductive” has this song playing in the background as she speaks.

And speaking of that song, I think it would be perfectly suited to a tender, heartwarming romance scene.

Also, for the record, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War was my first Ace Combat, and my favorite.

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited Sep 17, 2012 at 04:22AM EDT
Sep 17, 2012 at 04:21AM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

I also like tentacles.

I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Sep 18, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Okay, so this isn’t necessarily a “fetish”, per se, but I will admit to an extreme attraction to Kei Nagase. (Note the specific link.)

It isn’t strictly a sexual attraction, though: it’s not as if I simply want to see her wearing a bikini. I actually have an emotional attachment to her. It’s strange, though, because I do feel some degree of sexual attraction to her. And to make matters worse, there are times during the game when Kei sounds absolutely seductive. To top it all off, I think she’s damn cute.

As if all that wasn’t enough, one of the best moments to hear what I’m talking about when I say that Nagase can sound “seductive” has this song playing in the background as she speaks.

And speaking of that song, I think it would be perfectly suited to a tender, heartwarming romance scene.

Also, for the record, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War was my first Ace Combat, and my favorite.

EDIT: Typo.

D’aawwww, Nair has a waifu :3

Sep 18, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT
Quote

ConnerABacon wrote:

D’aawwww, Nair has a waifu :3

More than one, I’ll confess…

If you know me, you know who they are. If not, just go browsing through the archive of my forum posts. You’ll find them soon enough…

Sep 18, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

I think I might unconsciously have a thing for short girls. I mean, every girl I’ve ever liked has been about eight inches shorter than me at least. I don’t know, maybe it’s like a hidden fetish or something.

Oh yeah, I like legs, too.

Sep 18, 2012 at 02:46PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Cat ears and tails…

Naoi Ayato Somehow pulls it off very well for a guy.

Sep 20, 2012 at 01:21AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Hat fetish…
Actually I am picky about the hats…



Then it’s probably Dark Haired people with Hats… IDK
I know I like their hats in a sexual way.

You are what your fetish is.
IM LIVIN MAH DREAM

Sep 20, 2012 at 03:08PM EDT
Quote

My fetish is girls with long hair. REALLY long hair. Like down to the knees long.

Sep 20, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT
Quote

Well, if this thread keeps coming back I might as well add something else to it.





Sep 20, 2012 at 03:28PM EDT
Quote

Fetish?
I’m not really sure to go that far as fetish, but I do have a “thing” for gloves and blood….
[NSFW]

Sep 20, 2012 at 08:53PM EDT
Quote

I’ve been aroused by girls in mud since… forever. It was responsible for my first erection (Levi’s ad) and remains a largely unrealized but emotionally deep-seated fetish for me.

Sep 23, 2012 at 01:08AM EDT
Quote

-Female vampires (May or may not be related to the fact I like it rough [talking about scratch skin and draw blood rough])
-Girls turning into animals while still having human elements (leopards and jaguars are a favorite)

…Now I return to lurking.

Sep 23, 2012 at 01:38AM EDT
Quote

Megalolzors wrote:

My fetish is girls with long hair. REALLY long hair. Like down to the knees long.

I used to have hair like that……

Sep 24, 2012 at 04:54PM EDT
Quote

Megalolzors wrote:

My fetish is girls with long hair. REALLY long hair. Like down to the knees long.

I wish I had hair like that ;_;

Sep 24, 2012 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote

Emi wrote:

-Female vampires (May or may not be related to the fact I like it rough [talking about scratch skin and draw blood rough])
-Girls turning into animals while still having human elements (leopards and jaguars are a favorite)

…Now I return to lurking.

-Girls turning into animals while still having human elements (leopards and jaguars are a favorite)

My nigga

Sep 24, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT
Quote

Cross Dressing boys.
Look At Naoi Ayato he so kawaii~!!

Sep 25, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Cross Dressing boys.
Look At Naoi Ayato he so kawaii~!!

I never really got this fetish on anything but effeminate looking men.

I mean, this

Is nowhere near as hot as this.

So I’d say, Traps; Yeah okay. Crossdressers; Eeeeeehhhhhh…..

@Cirno

Well, I don’t mean to BRAG but….

…Just ignore the mspaint stuff I was bored and lost the original image.

Last edited Sep 25, 2012 at 01:42AM EDT
Sep 25, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT
Quote

A lot of my images involve Naoi Ayato.
No exceptions.

Oct 05, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT
Quote

I go to a girl “Hey I have an important question”
Girl: “What is it”
Me: “Can I touch your butt”
Girl: “Yes”
squeeze
Me: “Thanks”

So yeah butt-touchin’ is nice

Last edited Oct 05, 2012 at 06:31AM EDT
Oct 05, 2012 at 06:30AM EDT
Quote

i was told this was to be put here instead of its own thread:
How to make a slime girl:
Step 1: Buy shitloads of jello of your favourite flavor
Step 2: Buy/Make a styrofoam cutout of a girl
Step 3: Fill cutout with jello and water
Step 4: Store somewhere cold
Step 5: Put Slime Girl on your bed
Step 6: Fuck

A more expensive, but sturdier alternitave to jello is a coloured, transparent version of whatever the Mythbusters use in their molds, but, as said before, too expensive. Have fun, kiddies.

Last edited Oct 05, 2012 at 07:55AM EDT
Oct 05, 2012 at 07:51AM EDT
Quote

Calkarot wrote:

i was told this was to be put here instead of its own thread:
How to make a slime girl:
Step 1: Buy shitloads of jello of your favourite flavor
Step 2: Buy/Make a styrofoam cutout of a girl
Step 3: Fill cutout with jello and water
Step 4: Store somewhere cold
Step 5: Put Slime Girl on your bed
Step 6: Fuck

A more expensive, but sturdier alternitave to jello is a coloured, transparent version of whatever the Mythbusters use in their molds, but, as said before, too expensive. Have fun, kiddies.

>tfw when you’ll never be able to fuck a real slime girl.

Oct 05, 2012 at 08:48AM EDT
Quote

Another thing to do with my recipie would be to go all Frankenstien on it and do shit to it to make it come alive. Or voodoo magic, that works too.

Oct 05, 2012 at 08:31PM EDT
Quote

Calkarot wrote:

i was told this was to be put here instead of its own thread:
How to make a slime girl:
Step 1: Buy shitloads of jello of your favourite flavor
Step 2: Buy/Make a styrofoam cutout of a girl
Step 3: Fill cutout with jello and water
Step 4: Store somewhere cold
Step 5: Put Slime Girl on your bed
Step 6: Fuck

A more expensive, but sturdier alternitave to jello is a coloured, transparent version of whatever the Mythbusters use in their molds, but, as said before, too expensive. Have fun, kiddies.

Or you can order a custom made inflatable fuck doll.

Oct 05, 2012 at 09:09PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Or you can order a custom made inflatable fuck doll.

Blowup dolls? Seriously? Why have one of them when you can have a flavored jelly girl that you can mold to your own liking?

Oct 07, 2012 at 12:46AM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Or you can order a custom made inflatable fuck doll.

Honestly, I find that thing more creepy than this:

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:25PM EDT
Quote

Hypercat-Z wrote:

Honestly, I find that thing more creepy than this:

That is the most boring anime hug pillow I’ve ever seen in my life

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I find the Yandere mindset attractive

I find it terrifying, to be honest. I definitely wouldn’t want a girl like that.

Personally, I prefer the ones that, while caring and sweet, still stand up for themselves. But yandere types just scare me.

Oct 12, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Or you can order a custom made inflatable fuck doll.


Oct 13, 2012 at 08:49PM EDT
Quote

I guess I’ll try to revive this…

Okay, so when I’m searching for things to fap to, I don’t actually look for content involving penetration. I really just want to look at the girl herself. Not even really pics of her playing with herself. Just pics of the girl.

Granted, the more she exposes herself, the better, but that goes without saying.

I especially don’t like images where there’s a guy in the shot. To me, it should just be about the girl, with nothing else but her and scenery.

I also prefer images that show the face. I guess I have something for pretty faces, but I don’t feel as if that’s really anything particularly kinky.

And hell no, I’m not a scat fetishist. /sincerity

For some reason, I fantasize about women giving birth a lot. Not c-sections, I’m not into gore; but women vaginally delivering children.

Now you know my fetish, so if anyone knows where to find “the good stuff” as it were, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited Oct 29, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT
Oct 29, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT

After a lot of research and eye-candy material with Muscled Hanks and Bishies! (Both in Furry and Bara fandom)
I had come to conclusion that I have a Fetish for Non-regular Skin Colors! Men
Like Green, Blue, Yellow e.t.c!
GIMMIE ORCS, ONIES, PETTING ZOO PEOPLE!

Last edited Oct 29, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT
Oct 29, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT
Quote

I posted:

Okay, so when I’m searching for things to fap to, I don’t actually look for content involving penetration. I really just want to look at the girl herself. Not even really pics of her playing with herself. Just pics of the girl.

Granted, the more she exposes herself, the better, but that goes without saying.

I especially don’t like images where there’s a guy in the shot. To me, it should just be about the girl, with nothing else but her and scenery.

I also prefer images that show the face. I guess I have something for pretty faces, but I don’t feel as if that’s really anything particularly kinky.

And by searching for images of the nature that I describe, I have come across numerous images originating from a place called “Met Art”, advertising themselves as doing “pure nude art”. This seems to be just what I’m looking for.

I have found, from the images of theirs that I’ve looked at, that I want to investigate them further. Only issue is that they’re a membership based website. I hope they don’t charge a membership fee, but if it isn’t too high, I might be willing to pay anyways.

Anyone around here heard of these people?

Oct 31, 2012 at 02:49AM EDT

PM’d MDF about this pic. Got the green light, but just in case, I’m going to put it behind a spoiler tag.

I think she’s drop dead gorgeous myself. I may not necessarily be a breast man, but I know a good pair when I see them. But more important to me are her hair, her face, and that beautiful smile.

Much like with our very own Sarah Hiraki, I don’t know whether I’d prefer to just cuddle or go further.

And I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that this chick has had some damn sexy pics of her taken. Just look her up on Google.

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 07:39AM EDT
Oct 31, 2012 at 07:28AM EDT

Strawberry wrote:

Awesome a Fetish thread.

Yeah, if you have any fetishes you’d like to discuss, post them here.

Just remember that you’re not allowed to post anything truly explicit.

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:40AM EDT

You really wanna know mine?

OK!

Feet, stockings, BDSM, futa/shemale, ahegao (hentai), saliva, teasing.

Dear god, please don’t let Jesus see this post.

Nov 01, 2012 at 04:15PM EDT
Quote

Duncan wrote:

You really wanna know mine?

OK!

Feet, stockings, BDSM, futa/shemale, ahegao (hentai), saliva, teasing.

Dear god, please don’t let Jesus see this post.

That’s only a part of my giant list of fetishes.


@Lich
The Kitty Witch one.

Last edited Nov 01, 2012 at 04:34PM EDT
Nov 01, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

I have a thing for demons as well. It’s sorta of a guilty pleasure.

Nov 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!