320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Trypophobia Test

Last posted Jun 29, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT
21 posts from 18 users

Sunhammer wrote:

I feel nothing
Guess I am not of sound mental health after all

Not being perturbed doesn't mean you have an unhealthy mind, I don't think. It just means you're detached from the normal aversion to such things.

Ewww barnacles.
Edit: It doesn't get me uncomfortable. I mean it does give me a bit of goosebumps on the the side of my cheeks but other then that, it's not disturbing.

Also, I have the sudden craving for salty chips.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 02:38AM EDT

Is this like that one thing where there were weird dimples in people's backs (or anywhere else) or something? For some reason I think it had toad or frog in the name, maybe because it looked like tadpole eggs on a frog.
Errr, I dunno how to explain it quite well.
Mayybbee someone will know what I mean…

I suppose the animation was supposed to make it creepier, but it just emphasized the fakeness in this case. Other pictures of that sort have creeped me out but this one? Not in the slightest.

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Is this like that one thing where there were weird dimples in people's backs (or anywhere else) or something? For some reason I think it had toad or frog in the name, maybe because it looked like tadpole eggs on a frog.
Errr, I dunno how to explain it quite well.
Mayybbee someone will know what I mean…

Yes, there is a type of frog that carries its young in the dimples on its back, I believe.

@Brucker:

Yeah, I hear that Trypophobia is not truly a "phobia" because it is a rational response to large amounts of holes, especially on a human being. Apparently such formations have a strong resemblance to infection, and thus our instincts tell us to stay away (Which is why I was saying that if you're averted to such things, you have a healthy mind). But this image may look too fake to actually activate such aversions.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!