Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Odd Behaviors Thread

Last posted Jul 04, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT
73 posts from 35 users

Ever since I was a child, I've been 'doing the oxy', as kids these days call it. I did it less back when I was a lad, but it's a complete addiction now. I cannot live without it. My craving for it has become so harsh that I'm actually inhaling in an attempt to bring more of it into my system. I bet the addiction is so bad that if I stopped breathing it in, I'd probably flop over and die. My reliance on the chemical mixture is inescapable.

If only air wasn't so cheap.

I walk or stand on my tip-toes to concentrate.
(I have been doing this most of my life and if I don't stop it my feet will be messed up, also its one of the symptoms of my aspergers, so of course I'll do something weird like that).

I must confess…I regularly browse certain internet websites that should not be mentioned in polite conversation. Worst among these is Know Your Meme, a savage, backwater website dedicated to the spread of sexual deviation, satanism, and jokes about cartoon ponies. I find myself morally outraged…yet still compelled to view the evil site. May God have mercy on my soul.

I refill toothpicks at restaurants as a hobby. Apparently some guy named "Kasey R. Kay" has been using a lot of them at my local one.

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 12:35AM EDT

William Schnell wrote:

Whenever I think of something cool or epic, I tend to walk around the room I'm in. I'm not sure why.

You're thought-pacing. I do that too.

Instead of making a small laugh, I oftentimes make a small "ts" sound. I was made fun of that until I pointed out other people do it too (though clearly not as often as I do).

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Instead of making a small laugh, I oftentimes make a small "ts" sound. I was made fun of that until I pointed out other people do it too (though clearly not as often as I do).

I DO THAT TOO

YOU GUYS STOP BEING LIKE ME

I have a tendency to pick, fiddle, or chew on things when I'm in a uncomfortable situation, thinking or bored. Like, I use to open and close the battery slot on our controllers, or chew on my head phones or picks at zits or scabs.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I walk or stand on my tip-toes to concentrate.
(I have been doing this most of my life and if I don't stop it my feet will be messed up, also its one of the symptoms of my aspergers, so of course I'll do something weird like that).

I also do that, but to a greater extent that i do it all the time, not just when im concentrating

💜✨KaijuSundae✨💜 wrote:

I also do that, but to a greater extent that i do it all the time, not just when im concentrating

Yeah, I guess I do it all the time as well besides concentrating because my dad always tell me to get off my toes when I walk. I don't normally concentrate when I walk. Or who knows I like to concentrate all the time, once I think about it.

Alejandro wrote:

I'm American, yet I spell things the "British way."
(i.e. behaviour, favourite, foetus, aesthetic, etc.)

Don't forget to replace Z's with S's.

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 08:20PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Alejandro

We call it the "Correct way". Remember to use those u's: Armour, colour, favour

But I spell the American way here on this forum just for you guys.

"Correct way"? More like outdated way.

USA!

I mow my neighbor's lawn for extra cash and I keep finding panda feces.
My neighbor doesn't own a panda.
I think it's a waste to throw it away so I take it to local restaurants and place it on the counters.

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

I dissect my shit and report my findings to the National Association of Fecal studies for some extra dough to pay for all the lawn mowings I have to get because someone keeps dumping manure on my lawn.

I tend to wonder what shittier job then a Fecal scientist as I exam the shit that has been given as evidence "Yep, it's shit" as I talk to myself. "But why are the toothpicks are made of walnut?" so I take the tooth picks and research of how many brands of wood tooth picks they comes in.

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

I write anonymous love letters to the shit dissecting man whom I watch nearly every day, but I'm too embarrassed to send them so I just shit on his lawn and sit in his shrubbery waiting fir him to come outside and dissect it.

Kaisrkae is a girl.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!