Forums / Just For Fun

311,282 total conversations in 8,376 threads

+ New Thread

Odd Behaviors Thread

Last posted Jul 04, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT
73 conversations with 35 participants

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:08AM EDT

I have a twist tie by my computer that I chew on at all times.

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:09AM EDT

Sandstone wrote:

I debate which lighter to use my only flint in. (Tiny red thing is the flint)

The right one is pretty classy, but the left one is awesome looking. The left one.

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:51AM EDT

Piano wrote:

The right one is pretty classy, but the left one is awesome looking. The left one.

Yeah…the gold-looking one also eats through the flint faster. It may spark better, but its my last flint dammit. I still need lighter fuel for the silver one though ;_;
As more more odd behavior, I sometimes tuck a match behind my ear when I need to think.

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 12:58AM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 12:58AM EDT

Sandstone wrote:

Yeah…the gold-looking one also eats through the flint faster. It may spark better, but its my last flint dammit. I still need lighter fuel for the silver one though ;_;
As more more odd behavior, I sometimes tuck a match behind my ear when I need to think.

GET MORE FLINT

Jul 03, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

Sandstone wrote:

If you have to get lighter fule for the silver one, you may as well get more flint.
So in the mean time use the flint it to the gold one, besides the gold one has much more swag (IMO).

On Topic is that sometimes I hug my pillows while trying to sleep.

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 01:15AM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 01:12AM EDT

I work part time as a blade of grass. Some guy named Gamzee has been doing some weird stuff in my local lawn lately.

Jul 03, 2012 at 01:55AM EDT

Sometimes I…I consume foodstuffs…and chew them with my teeth.

Jul 03, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT

Whenever I see someone committing the act of shitting on a counter I give em this look.

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:41AM EDT

When I sleep, I put my hands between my legs (NOT near my penis.) I sleep with the legs closed on the hands. o.o I can’t stop

Jul 03, 2012 at 11:23AM EDT

This guy who stays at the same hotel as me keeps touching himself at night or something, so I shit in his laundry.

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT

For some reason there was shit in the hotel’s washing machine the other day, so I had to call the hotel staff, and they had to call someone to replace it. What a hassle!

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:19PM EDT

I keep taking this one guy’s only flint and shitting on it, just so I can see him dissect the shit with toothpicks to find it.

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT

I took this guy’s only flint, lit some toothpicks on fire with it, and washed it in a shit-covered washing machine.

Last edited Jul 03, 2012 at 12:56PM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 12:55PM EDT

I have an overpowered Empathy section of my brain. However, it is sometimes delayed, so sometimes I will burst into tears or laughter at random times.

Jul 03, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT

I always steal this guy’s only flint, light shredded cheese on fire with it, eat the cheese, shit it out onto a counter, dissect the shit with toothpicks, wash the shit-covered toothpicks in a hotel’s washing machine, then I start over again.

Jul 03, 2012 at 08:23PM EDT

I have had it with these mother***ing shits and these mother***ing flints!

Jul 03, 2012 at 08:28PM EDT

i have conversations in my head with my imaginary groups of friends, and yes they all have names.

Jul 04, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!