Didn’t see that one coming…

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

Because he is George Lucas.

So therefore, I’m George Lucas.

U mad, Original Trilogy fans?

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:58PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Who cares? None of us are important, or matter.

I’d believe it if I was someone else.

That is extremely depressing.

You are a depressing person.

Stop being depressing.

Jul 03, 2012 at 11:03PM EDT

It’s true, I actually am Citation. I have bipolar disorder and switch between pessimist and optimist attitudes on a regular basis. Whenever I am feeling negative, cynical and pessimistic I post as Citation, but when I feel more positive and constructive I post as BSOD.

That’s why I quit the PG thread as Cite but I still kept posting on the PG thread as BSOD. One part of me is put off in disgust, the other part doesn’t care and still wants to have fun and discuss things

It wasn’t supposed to be like that. BSOD was only going to be an alt account where I could role play as a Windows error but I kind of attached a personality to it. I like the idea of having a character who’s really technical so I also like to express my GIMP and HTML knowledge as BSOD. I’m not a web developer though, I made that part up. My profile mod came from stackoverflow.com and I’m pretty much just a script kiddie.

I am also not 25. I’m 18. I lied about that too so people would take me more seriously when I’m trying to make a point. I feel like only older users get any credit around here

Now if you excuse me I need to revert back to my Citation account. I hate you all and you all deserve die.

[edit]

Oh and if anyone wonders how I connected to the same TF2 game as both characters (Blue Screen and Incidental Human), it’s simple. The “BSOD” on that TF2 game was actually Burning_phoneix.

Burning_phoneix is also opspe’s alt

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
Jul 03, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT

What about all the various and random bronies that tend to stick to the photo gallery?
Who be they?

Jul 04, 2012 at 04:44AM EDT

But then who was Wsx..?

Jul 04, 2012 at 10:02AM EDT

opspe wrote:

BEHOLD, THE TRUTH HAS BEEN UNCOVERED

Yep, that’s right, I control all of you.

I’m also the matrix.

Jul 04, 2012 at 12:04PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

What about all the various and random bronies that tend to stick to the photo gallery?
Who be they?

All 00CLANK.

Jul 05, 2012 at 08:09AM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Everybody knows that we’re all Jamie Dubs.

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:05AM EDT

BTW, I notice I’m not in the chart, so I’ll help you all out: I am Verbose’s alt, and opspe is my alt. I hope that has cleared up any misunderstanding.

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:09AM EDT

What if we are all just part of KYMs programming to lull brand new members to think that there are actually people on at all times?

Jul 07, 2012 at 02:20PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!