Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,579 total conversations in 8,639 threads

+ New Thread

WORLD DOMINATION IDEAS

Last posted Jul 22, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT. Added Jul 06, 2012 at 11:47PM EDT
71 posts from 23 users

Of course, if all else fails, I’ll just blow up whatever I can in an attempt to simply make their victory as hollow as possible.

Such is the advantage of having an army of tanks at your disposal.

Jul 07, 2012 at 11:04PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Of course, if all else fails, I’ll just blow up whatever I can in an attempt to simply make their victory as hollow as possible.

Such is the advantage of having an army of tanks at your disposal.

Better yet…Floating Water Tanks that FLY!

Jul 07, 2012 at 11:16PM EDT

Use a giant laser and orbital mirror. Threaten to melt icecaps, thus flooding all coastal regions in which there are many laser cities. And ruuuulllle the world!

Jul 08, 2012 at 02:38AM EDT

Commander Tyler wrote:

Step one: Train myself to master fire
Step two: Learn to master ground
Step three: Learn to master air
Step four: Learn to master water (Frankly, water bending seems to do the least damage, unless theyre fighting in the ocean)
Step five: Master boomerang throwing in case I get chi-blocked
Step six: Maintain the balance in the world

ground

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 02:46AM EDT
Jul 08, 2012 at 02:44AM EDT

Phase 1: Guess when a series of plagues is starting.
Phase 2: Claim the authorship of them.

Jul 08, 2012 at 08:52AM EDT

Piano wrote:

ground

Earthbending is the best form of bending, If I had a choice it would be earth or fire, mostly because you cant do much with waterbending if your not around a source of water, which would make it virtually impossible to bend in a desert. Fire and air you can do anywhere, but air has always seemed to appear….a little weaker than all the other elements.

Jul 08, 2012 at 10:40AM EDT

I’m already getting started.

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT
Jul 08, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

I have a 3 step process.

Step 1: Nuke Madagascar, they are likely to be an obstacle.

Step 2: Build some place to hide, and make sure it’s sterile

Step 3: Develop and release a disease that is as close to undetectable as possible, whiel still able to infect and kill.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: ALL YOUR WORLD ARE BELONG TO US

(Why yes, I am suggesting we basically play a game of Pandemic 2 IRL. Hence the nuking Madagascar ste.)

Jul 08, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

If you want to conquer and enslave the world, you’re gonna have to go through me and my crew to do it!

Come at us, bros!

Jul 08, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT

I wonder what would happen if I tried to build a mega-tank armed with one of those triple 16 inch gun turret mounts they use on the Iowa class battleship.

Then used a few of them as breakthrough tanks with the sole purpose of obliterating enemy defenses.

Last edited Jul 08, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT
Jul 08, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT

Commander Tyler wrote:

Earthbending is the best form of bending, If I had a choice it would be earth or fire, mostly because you cant do much with waterbending if your not around a source of water, which would make it virtually impossible to bend in a desert. Fire and air you can do anywhere, but air has always seemed to appear….a little weaker than all the other elements.

I’m reprimanding you because you called it “ground”, not because I don’t like Earthbending.

Jul 08, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

I wonder what would happen if I tried to build a mega-tank armed with one of those triple 16 inch gun turret mounts they use on the Iowa class battleship.

Then used a few of them as breakthrough tanks with the sole purpose of obliterating enemy defenses.

You would either have a giant bulls-eye or a giant metal snail, depending on how much armor you put on it.

Jul 08, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT

Piano wrote:

You would either have a giant bulls-eye or a giant metal snail, depending on how much armor you put on it.

Eh, maybe just a stationary fortification based on that turret, with those guns, just fitted with as many SAMs and ASMs as it could hold.

Jul 08, 2012 at 05:03PM EDT

Eh, maybe just a stationary fortification based on that turret, with those guns, just fitted with as many SAMs and ASMs as it could hold.

Why not just use artillery? They have sufficient guns and can move around. Take the M109A6 Paladin, it has extreme mobility and a powerful gun. Even though a fortification with 16 inch guns is formidable, it pales in comparison to a fast artillery force that can react to situations dynamically.

Jul 08, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Why not just use artillery? They have sufficient guns and can move around. Take the M109A6 Paladin, it has extreme mobility and a powerful gun. Even though a fortification with 16 inch guns is formidable, it pales in comparison to a fast artillery force that can react to situations dynamically.

Very true. Maybe I’m just getting a little carried away here.

But I’m pretty sure I’d have plenty of M109s assembled before I ever tried anything.

Speaking of which, load my 155mm artillery pieces with Excalibur GPS guided shells. Homing artillery. How cool is that?

Jul 08, 2012 at 05:15PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I’m reprimanding you because you called it “ground”, not because I don’t like Earthbending.

Oh, whoops, my bad.

*Earthbending

Jul 08, 2012 at 05:15PM EDT

Very true. Maybe I’m just getting a little carried away here.

But I’m pretty sure I’d have plenty of M109s assembled before I ever tried anything.

Speaking of which, load my 155mm artillery pieces with Excalibur GPS guided shells. Homing artillery. How cool is that?

Nice. Also, that article has taught me that Sweden is focusing a lot militarily on artillery. Interesting.

Jul 08, 2012 at 05:19PM EDT

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

create the ultmate human centipede, using everyone on earth

i get to be the head

Mother of…

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:06PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!