Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

It's confession time!

Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 posts from 148 users

Shall we begin?

I confess that I don't like it when people use the "kawaii" every time there is something cute. If you want to say something's cute, just say it's cute.

Mexx Android wrote:

Shall we begin?

I confess that I don't like it when people use the "kawaii" every time there is something cute. If you want to say something's cute, just say it's cute.

Oh mex, you're so kawaii for making this kawaii thread. These kawaii forums are now a bit more kawaii thanks to you being so kawaii and the kawaii thread you made on the kawaii forums.

ConnerABacon wrote:

Oh mex, you're so kawaii for making this kawaii thread. These kawaii forums are now a bit more kawaii thanks to you being so kawaii and the kawaii thread you made on the kawaii forums.

I hate virtually every fanbase (anime/manga isn't a fanbase, it's a subculture but there can be fanbases within). I still respect people's interests though so I have nothing against people liking or being in fanbases. It's always good to do/be in something you find interest in as long you're not murdering hundreds of people or breaking laws.

Fanbases and their members are very creative, I will say that; and there's nothing wrong with creativity. I have other reasons why I hate fanbases that I'd rather not like to share. If I find ponies scattered around I don't criticize Bronies and say that they are infesting the Internet, I either ignore what I see and move on or actually sometimes accept what I see with a little Interest; and this idea applies to any fanbase I come across.

Last edited Jul 13, 2012 at 02:56PM EDT

I have to confess:
I actually tell people that i am a brony to get brony friends on steam and something to talk about, meanwhile i sometimes tell people that i am not a brony to mess with them or to get non-brony friends

The truth is that i have watched the show, yeah its cool
When i see the brony wars outgoing in this site of people or any other place, i fake like i am not a brony to feel like nothing is happening, them i feel like in a corner of fear, which leads me to anger, which leads me to hate, which leads me suffering

I am a brony, but I dislike some of the people in it. Everyone hates spam, that is a fact. When people spam ponies it aggravates me. If some one uses a few relevant pony pictures or quotes, I really don't care, but when people just spam ponies to everything it gets annoying. I have nothing against bronys, I don't hate them, or the show, or anything. I just hate the spam.

Heavy Weapons wrote:

I think having a waifu is disturbing and sad. Sorry, but it's my opinion.

Oclaf, if you're reading this, I think we need to go our separate ways.

Sometimes I just want to draw my Alt character naked and drunk but I don't have the balls to do it.

So I ask people to do it for me.
Last edited Jul 14, 2012 at 01:07AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!