Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 conversations with 148 participants

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

@Mex
STOP TEASING ME

@Kipp
>implying a mudkip avatar is better than a pony avatar

@Sneaky Bit
Are you twins perchance? Because twincest is best incest.

@Wotato
Good gracious, another female Canadian on this site? What is this sorcery?

We’re dizygotic twins. It means we look nothing alike, after all, we’re different genders.

Another confession: I actually have a strong dislike for most memes and meme culture as a whole.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT

@Mex
STOP TEASING ME

@Kipp
>implying a mudkip avatar is better than a pony avatar

@Sneaky Bit
Are you twins perchance? Because twincest is best incest.

@Wotato
Good gracious, another female Canadian on this site? What is this sorcery?

>implying a Mudkip avatar isnt better than a pony avatar

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

I confess this:

Nah, I’m just kidding. I really confess that I don’t really like most OC’s.

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:55PM EDT

I lurked the thread and I have a question to ask. Who was PanTheMan/Jimmicus? Is he hated or something?

Aug 10, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT

I secretly hope we get new mod gens. Oh God why did I post this I must be a dumbass

Aug 10, 2012 at 08:40PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

I lurked the thread and I have a question to ask. Who was PanTheMan/Jimmicus? Is he hated or something?

He’s a user that recently got banned, I think.

Aug 10, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

He was a long running member who loved homestuck and posted in the forums. But in terms of hate, he was hated because he used to harass users he didn’t like or did something to anger him (Example: He harassed Cheese Stick and she left for 1 or 2 months before coming back)

@Cirno

He didn’t get banned. He asked Amanda to deactivate his account.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 08:46PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

He didn’t get banned, he left. There was some crap that went down; he harassed a user for a while not that long ago, and I personally got the vibe that he was getting more and more unpopular, so decided to leave. Before he left, he apparently said he’d still lurk, so there’s that.

EDIT: Dangit, Mex, you beat me to it.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 08:49PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT

I laughed my ass off watching the hangover and 21 jump street.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

I confess I want to know more of the new user.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT

I confess that I’ve never actually been a willing participant of an orgy before.

But what if it’s with several of KYM’s tl;dr posters like myself and Verbose?

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:46PM EDT

I confess that I didn’t really get that drunk last night, I was only barely tipsy and exaggerated the rest. I drank 6 5% cans and they did nothing, a shot of Jagermeister which did nothing, then I drank half a bottle of 12% wine and it still did nothing. I got no hangover despite not drinking water. It’s like my liver has developed countermeasures against my antics.

I’m also worried that I am developing a drinking problem as alcohol seems to be all I talk about.

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 02:00AM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 01:58AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I confess that I didn’t really get that drunk last night, I was only barely tipsy and exaggerated the rest. I drank 6 5% cans and they did nothing, a shot of Jagermeister which did nothing, then I drank half a bottle of 12% wine and it still did nothing. I got no hangover despite not drinking water. It’s like my liver has developed countermeasures against my antics.

I’m also worried that I am developing a drinking problem as alcohol seems to be all I talk about.

I had to babysit my friend while he was drunk the other night. I can’t drink because of a medication I’m taking right now. Anyways, he started getting violent and I had to wrestle him to the ground. when I got up, he latched on to my calf and proceeded to bite the fuck out of me. I had to punch his gut and initiate vomiting to stop the madness. My calf has been sore for 5 days now. This experience has me sick of alcohol, or at least abuse of it. Im not drinking to get drunk for a while.

Aug 13, 2012 at 02:31AM EDT

Those of you outside of Pony General might not know this, but I confess that recently, I have been somewhat enamoured with alcoholic beverages. I thought I swore off alcohol for good back when I was 19 and did some crazy shit while drunk, but I had some whiskey at a friend’s birthday party a few weeks ago, and since then it’s been a losing battle. I mean, I still try to fight it, but I often can’t resist just having one sip. And then another. And a few more. Can’t hurt, can it?

The next thing you know, I’m attempting to get to Narnia by clawing my way through hung up clothes, erupting in random bouts of philosophical, and mostly nonsensical ponderings on the mysteries of life, and vainly attempting to fly by flailing my limbs around with a blatant disregard for the people around me.

So yeah, when I’m drunk, I pretty much act the way I normally do, except without a hint of self inhibition. Which is the only thing holding me back from doing the more crazier things that float around in the back of my mind.

Aug 13, 2012 at 04:46AM EDT

ITT: Alcohol.

I drink mainly beer. I just returned from a week vacation with friends. Besides the last day where I had to drive back (responsibilities yo!), I was drunk every day. I mainly just laugh a lot more easily and blur out random shit at times. Vomited once, but that was the next day and because I chose to (drank a glass of water to see what the trigger was, it was very low, but I felt great after everything was out). I don’t really do crazy shit like attacking people and crawling my way to Narnia in a toga, I just become annoying if you aren’t drunk yourself.

Now I can try to hold back for the next 2 weeks as a town nearby then has a “party week” (badly translated), of which the last 3 days are the best. It will most likely result in getting drunk at least twice.

Aug 13, 2012 at 08:48AM EDT

We…I drink a lot of coke and if i don’t control this habit, I might get a tummy ache.

(I’m not a big fan of alcohol. I usually try to avoid it.)

Aug 13, 2012 at 09:06AM EDT

-I only like the song ‘’This day Aria’’ in MLP,
-I am too chicken to play Slendy and Amnesia
-I am a F2P in TF2
-I think Zelda Majora’s Mask is better than Zelda ocarina of time
-I secretly listen to Video game music on my iPod

Aug 13, 2012 at 09:15AM EDT

I confess that I haven’t voluntarily gotten up this early all summer.

Aug 13, 2012 at 09:19AM EDT

I hate people who you have just met then disappears.

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:30AM EDT

Here’s a list of things I hate:

• Most Pony and Homestuck OCs
  • Most Ponifications
  • People who are like the Virtual Particle
Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT

I confess that I spent my 21st birthday watching stage musicals with my sister, her boyfriend, and my roommate instead of getting shitfaced.

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT

I confess that I actually suck at Touhou.

6: Have only ever made it to the Final Bosses first spellcard without using a continue. On Normal.
8: Have only ever beat Final A without using a continue. On Normal. I can’t even get to the final boss in Final B.
9: I have cleared the entire game with all characters on Lunatic. But this doesn’t count.
12: I can’t get to the Final Boss without using a continue… on Easy.
13: I have only cleared Easy Mode as Reimu. I have not cleared with any of the other characters or any of the other difficulties.

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

ITT: Alcohol.

I drink mainly beer. I just returned from a week vacation with friends. Besides the last day where I had to drive back (responsibilities yo!), I was drunk every day. I mainly just laugh a lot more easily and blur out random shit at times. Vomited once, but that was the next day and because I chose to (drank a glass of water to see what the trigger was, it was very low, but I felt great after everything was out). I don’t really do crazy shit like attacking people and crawling my way to Narnia in a toga, I just become annoying if you aren’t drunk yourself.

Now I can try to hold back for the next 2 weeks as a town nearby then has a “party week” (badly translated), of which the last 3 days are the best. It will most likely result in getting drunk at least twice.

>Holland

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT

I hate it when people FUCKING DOUBLE POST KIPP AND CATFOOD FUCK WHY

I hate it when people complain about me.

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

I hate it when people complain about me.

Oh my god, you’re such a whiny little faggot.

Aug 14, 2012 at 04:22PM EDT

I hate it when people FUCKING DOUBLE POST KIPP AND CATFOOD FUCK WHY

I confess that I don’t care at all about double posting and don’t see why people get so pointlessly worked up about it.

Aug 14, 2012 at 06:23PM EDT

I confess I’m starting to get turned on when people start fighting and getting beat upped….
Yeah, there’s something wrong with me.

Aug 15, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT

The more I look at it….
I have to say yes for some strange reason.

Aug 15, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT

I actually want to go to the afterlife from Angel Beats!…

Aug 15, 2012 at 06:07PM EDT

I may be bumping the thread but i feel the need to say something. I feel like i might leave KYM mainly because of how inferior i feel compared to everyone on the forums and i feel like I’m not needed anymore, not only that but i doubt that anyone wants me here anyways and seeing some of the recent threads. And the fact that ever since schools came back I’ve felt more and more preoccupied to talk to you guys, and i feel like the community has forgotten me now.

Aug 31, 2012 at 03:28PM EDT

I confess i don’t think Nickelback is terrible they’re ok.

Also i hate when people say they might leave the forum because it always looks like a white knighting scenario. (Does not mean i hate them or i think they should leave)

Also i feel my effort to try be in the community fails as i am usually ignored or excluded. (this feels hypercritical)

Aug 31, 2012 at 03:45PM EDT

I hate it when Fans of shows or Anime cosplay the characters from them.
It’s soo creepy!

Aug 31, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

I must confess that I love the devil wears prada. Mostly for the clothes too. I’m a fashion nut actually.

Aug 31, 2012 at 04:04PM EDT

I confess that there’s a romantic and a softie deep down inside of me

I’ve been trying to kill him for awhile, but he’s a crafty fucker.

Last edited Aug 31, 2012 at 09:34PM EDT
Aug 31, 2012 at 09:34PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I dislike slenderman.

Plain, simple, to the point.

I like you.

Aug 31, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT

I dislike how people don’t understand that I’m not just a mindless Fluttershy fanboi. I honestly connect with her on an emotional level, as silly as it may sound. I know I might be part of the reason think this, but that doesn’t stop me from disliking that way of thinking.

Last edited Sep 01, 2012 at 10:26AM EDT
Sep 01, 2012 at 10:14AM EDT

A confession?
How about a statement.
I’m going to be either the Spy or Steve for Halloween this year. Who wants to see a spycrab or a miner?

Sep 01, 2012 at 11:28AM EDT

@DoctorHobo

Hold on a second. You feel inferior to everyone else on the forum? Why?

You know, you aren’t rendered useless just because you are not updating a drawing thread. Pretty much everyone is here for the same reason you are: Screwing around on the internet when we could be doing other things. If you are having fun and enjoying the social scene here then that’s enough reason to be here.

Most of us are as equally useless as you so why should you feel any different?

I suppose I should confess to something while I am here.

I have a problem with procrastination and I really need to be getting on with my work. I really do. For instance I still have not finished a personal website. I need everyone to tell me to get the damn thing done by next week or so help me you will all negabomb me into oblivion

Sep 01, 2012 at 11:31AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!