Forums / Just For Fun

327,906 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread


It's confession time!

Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 conversations with 148 participants

madcat wrote:

I confess that very few threads actually grab my attention, and I wish more threads would.

So brave.

Jul 14, 2012 at 08:29AM EDT
Quote

I suspect Oclaf might be my secret twin brother.

Jul 22, 2012 at 09:31PM EDT

I greatly dislike the users who are always the first to insult users (mostly new ones), swear, are unproductive in threads (especially in meme research & site related) and are just general dicks but are never told off by virtue of them being here a while and most users being used to them.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 09:53PM EDT
Jul 22, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

I seriously wanna meet Maki IRL so i can give him a big tackle hug and I’m starting to question my sexuality. O_o

I’m seriously afraid that a black guy with a better fro than me is going to give me a tackle.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 10:10PM EDT
Jul 22, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT
Quote

FudgeGruck wrote:

I’ve never played Final Fantasy 7…

I’ve never played a single Final Fantasy game. Period.

Jul 22, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT
Quote

I really dislike phones.

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT

Laser Pacer wrote:

I hate people with a trollface avatar.

Problem? U mad bro?

Jul 23, 2012 at 04:03AM EDT
Quote

I confess I used to hate Ace Attorney.

Jul 23, 2012 at 09:29AM EDT
Quote

Cyber6x wrote:

I greatly dislike the users who are always the first to insult users (mostly new ones), swear, are unproductive in threads (especially in meme research & site related) and are just general dicks but are never told off by virtue of them being here a while and most users being used to them.

I share this opinion.

I also greatly dislike ignorance. Sometimes the facts on a certain subject are so obvious, plus people are giving good and well thought out opinions and arguments, yet there’s always one person whose pride and stubbornness just stops him from agreeing with it and makes him stay true to his own, incorrect, opinion. It makes me want to punch them.

I also dislike users who act like idiots constantly because they think it’s funny. I can handle a few times, everyone does it, even me. It’s funny, no biggy. But some are just doing it all the time. It’s just “Hey guys, look at me being an idiot. Lolsofunny hurrdurr!”. I don’t see the humor in doing it all the time. And when we tell them they are acting like idiots, we suddenly got “massively trolled”. There is no stupider argument.

Last edited Jul 23, 2012 at 10:15AM EDT
Jul 23, 2012 at 10:09AM EDT
Quote

All right, you know…some of those sexually revealing pony pictures on the site…I’ve been…hitting the thumbs down on those.

Jul 23, 2012 at 11:11AM EDT
Quote

I got a few confessions.

1. I actually dislike a few forum users
2. I wish there was a more active forum mod
3. I thought about leaving the site
4. I wish all leaving and coming back threads were insta locked
5. I believe there should be just one birthday thread that’s featured and once you have your birthday, just chime in and say so. Get congrats. Done.
6. I actually don’t mind ponies being posted outside the pony thread
7. I like good trolls

Last edited Jul 23, 2012 at 11:49AM EDT
Jul 23, 2012 at 11:46AM EDT
Quote

I confess that I sometimes cry a little at the fact that I most likely wont be alive when every body is able to travel through space. I just would love to fly like a free bird in space instead of being trapped in this cage that is called gravity. Explore and discover the universe. The fact I most likely wont be able to, depresses me to no end.

Jul 23, 2012 at 12:10PM EDT
Quote

I confess that I wouldn’t mind meeting a few users IRL, face-to-face (Even if it means that have to use Skype).

Last edited Jul 23, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT
Jul 23, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Sometimes I just want to draw my Alt character naked and drunk but I don’t have the balls to do it.

So I ask people to do it for me.

I gladly can do this request.

Jul 23, 2012 at 01:33PM EDT
Quote

I actually think duck face is attractive when done right.

Jul 23, 2012 at 01:44PM EDT
Quote

To be honest.
I always disliked Sweatie Killer
Starting from day 1.
Also look how many times I posted in the stars thread.

Jul 23, 2012 at 01:54PM EDT
Quote

Here is my list
1. Drawing Normal Humans for me is Boring, one of the reasons my OCs cast has 4 Elves, 2 Anthros, 1 Orc 1 Loli-Looking Dwarf and only 2 Humans
2. I fail at drawing Female characters, I’m more Comfortable with Males (One of the reasons the Majority of my OCs are Males, making the roster a Sausage Fest!)
3. I’m Obsessed with my OCs and I won’t be satisfied until I draw & represent them right!
4. I still want to draw Furry/Bara Erotica (or at least something Suggestive) but I’m afraid of how my friends & DA watchers will react…
5. I kinda of Hate DA Community now!
6. I dislike my Persona OC! One of the reasons I use my character as an Avatar in some sites!
7. I hate Hypocrisy in Fandoms and Fandoms Wars! And I avoid Fanboys/girls like the plague!
8. I hate Wolves in Furry Fandom, due to the fact they are Overrated
9. I hate Phones too, mainly because I have been the Answering Machine of the house, for several years!
10. Before KYM I have NEVER used Forums so Frequently before!

Last edited Jul 23, 2012 at 02:18PM EDT
Jul 23, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT
Quote

If I would to ever upload all the images from my photobucket to KYM
There would be 1107 uploaded images from me.

Jul 23, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I gladly can do this request.

Go on…

Jul 23, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT

Off Topic:

What happened to Steve!?

Jul 23, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Off Topic:

What happened to Steve!?

He went to college.

Jul 23, 2012 at 03:49PM EDT
Quote

I confess I’m paranoid of my different communities i am part of hate me. (Includes KYM)

Jul 23, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

I confess that I’m going to Dallas soon, and I hope my life changes there.

I also confess that I hate that I’m not a better writer.

Jul 23, 2012 at 05:22PM EDT
Quote

I shall confess that
1_I’m not a cat…
2_Since Valve released Left 4 Dead, everytime I arrive to a hospital I say: “I hate hospitals, and lawyers and the cops.”
3_Not a brony/hater, really don’t care about them.
4_I hate the sea, NOT the water hehe
5_I barely use Facebook.
6_Oh and I have low personality disorder, nothing to worry about guys, I’m not gonna turn into some sort of psycho…

Well maybe…

Jul 23, 2012 at 05:38PM EDT
Quote

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

i’ve eaten every single organ (brain, eyes, heart, liver, etc)
of at least 5 different common animals

At first, I thought this was odd. Then I gave it some thought and realized I have done the same for at least four animals. So for my confession…

Federal agents once detained me for a matter involving one of those four animals.

Another incident involving one of those four animals led to me spending a year as a vegetarian.

Jul 25, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

It’s kind of annoying when you say you do/don’t like something and they try to tell you why you are wrong. It’s an opinion, don’t worry about it.
Im not completely innocent of that though, but still

Last edited Jul 25, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT
Jul 25, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT
Quote

When I like something, I like it TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEME

I used to go through phases with all sorts of stuff, even really obscure or terrible things. (Bubsy the Bobcat, anyone?)

First Spongebob, then Sonic the Hedgehog, then Rayman, and on and on and on until now, where I’m kind of stuck between Gravity Falls and whatever I have on my iPad. (Yes, I DO have one.)

I don’t exactly do it as much now, except in my ideas zone, where I come up with video games and such. Usually I’ll have a character that gets passed on from idea to idea, or an idea that gets passed on with different characters, etc.

And that’s why I can no longer hate even the most pestering of Bronies: they’re too much like me when I like something. (of course I’ve calmed down a bit, but you get the picture.)

Jul 25, 2012 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

I only bathe in blood because all the cool seekers were doing it.

Jul 25, 2012 at 09:22PM EDT
Quote

I have a fear of christian imagery due to negative experiences when I was young. I was raised christian, but never believed in it. I went to a fire-and-brimstone sermon and was too scared to question my “beliefs” until I was about 17. I hated myself because those doubts would always come crawling into the back of my mind, and I thought I was a terrible person because of it. I almost never talked to anyone because I didn’t think I was worth talking to. I finally overcame that somehow, but still to this day, churches scare me, I feel like I need to wash my hands after touching a bible, and it makes me feel depressed and alone when I overhear people talking about how christianity has had a positive effect on their lives. :(

Jul 26, 2012 at 05:25AM EDT
Quote

Lately, some users fill me with disappointment. It’s not that I’m upset with them. I’m upset with their conduct. I’ve restrained myself from calling them out on it several times.

Jul 26, 2012 at 06:48PM EDT
Quote

If there were any voice actors here and a video editor, I would have asked to help me to make a mini series for KYM.

Jul 26, 2012 at 07:20PM EDT

Most of this thread:

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 07:34PM EDT
Jul 26, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

If there were any voice actors here and a video editor, I would have asked to help me to make a mini series for KYM.

give me a message if you ever need a voice actor.

Jul 26, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

Thanks Ann but I also need at least a program that lets me put my drawings in it. Make it like a comic voice-over video, you know?

Jul 26, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT


For Windows you can use Windows movie maker
For Mac you can use iMovie

Jul 26, 2012 at 07:36PM EDT
Quote

I have a gig-or-so folder full of reaction images and I only use,like,11 of them.

Jul 28, 2012 at 11:06AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I hate Brand New Memebrs that enter the forums unless they:

  • like Homestuck
  • always use Forum memes and terms
  • have good Interests
  • had lurked the Forums
  • had reached Commentator(with some Exceptions)
  • have unique Avatar and Name(with some Exceptions)

I think Mex is the best User.

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:00PM EDT
Quote

I don’t care that Chick-Fil-A is opposed to homosexuality and I’m still going to eat there anyway. You can’t keep me from their lemonade.

Jul 28, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!