Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,136 total conversations in 8,678 threads

+ New Thread

It's confession time!

Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 posts from 148 users

GIANTDAD wrote:

I may be bumping the thread but i feel the need to say something. I feel like i might leave KYM mainly because of how inferior i feel compared to everyone on the forums and i feel like I’m not needed anymore, not only that but i doubt that anyone wants me here anyways and seeing some of the recent threads. And the fact that ever since schools came back I’ve felt more and more preoccupied to talk to you guys, and i feel like the community has forgotten me now.

You Homeless Drunken Kung Fu Doctor Highschool Freshman Thats Clubbin.
You are not inferior, you just need time for your potential to show itself.

Sep 01, 2012 at 11:38AM EDT

I confess that my MP3 player is full of electronica songs [Afrojack/Avicii/Sak Noel, to name a few](electro/house/techno/pop remixes/no dubstep), but I never went clubbing before, and would probably dislike the atmosphere.

I was actually an anti of a certain genre before I realised how stupid I must have looked to other people.

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:16PM EDT

@Ann Hiro and BSOD
Thanks guys i guy’s earlier Mex talked to me and that really helped. Thanks guy’s, i guess i wont be leaving anytime soon.

Sep 01, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT

I confess that:

- Pinkie Pie and Derpy Hooves are my favorite ponies.
- I’m a fan of the expansion/inflation artwork/fanart like Axel-Rosered, Blooberboy, and First-Second.
- I’m not a furry. But I love catgirls, with just ears and a tail.
- I play World of Warcraft.
- I hate dogs. It’s a long story.
- I pick my nose sometimes.
- I don’t eat junk food or drink energy drinks like most gamers do.
- I’m always the silent type.
- I don’t feel like getting mad over anything ridiculous like losing at video games.

And sadly, I confess that my mother passed away last year.

Sep 01, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT

Well Time to say this….
I will confirm I am a Bisexual, and sometime feel sexually attracted to Men…
And if a dude has a Sexy voice, I will say it.
If a dude is cute, I will say it to someone else

Sep 01, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT

I confess that I let too many little things get the better of me and that I am a very emmotional person.
I confess that I on a daily basis quote Homestuck.
I confess that I read too much Homestuck fanfiction and look at too much fanart.
I confess that I am overly obsessed with the fictional hipster seadweller character Eridan Ampora.

Also, may I point out that I ship Erisol like really fucking hard.
I need help.

Last edited Sep 01, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Sep 01, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

A confession?
How about a statement.
I’m going to be either the Spy or Steve for Halloween this year. Who wants to see a spycrab or a miner?

loljk

Sep 01, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT

I truly dislike everything about myself. My looks and personality.
People can say that I’m not horrible. But, to me, I’m an ugly person.
When people give me compliments, I feel like they’re just saying that and don’t really mean it.
When people say they like me, I feel like they’re lying.
I hate knowing that my negativity is from my low self esteem and I know I’m at least a good citizen.
But, all I can think about is how disgusting I am.
I feel like I ruin everything. I feel like everyone dislikes me.

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:28PM EDT

I confess that Twilight Princess is my favorite LoZ game of all time. Sure, I played Ocarina and Majora’s Mask and beat them. I’m not saying that them or any of the other Zelda games were bad. Hell, they were awesome. (Except for the CD-I ones *shivers*) But there was just something about Twilight Princess that I adored. I believe I have over 300 hours on a single save, and I’m still trying to collect those damn Poe souls. But yeah, Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game.

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 10:35AM EDT
Sep 05, 2012 at 10:35AM EDT

I cried a little when Spongebob and Patrick “died” during the Spongebob movie.

Yes, I’m serious.

Also, I recently found out that my dad thought I was gay!

Sep 05, 2012 at 12:05PM EDT

I actually hated anime for awhile after my naive weaboo phase. But, once I dropped World of Warcraft, I needed a new hobby so I went back to watching anime and reading manga…

Kind of regret going back, but it’s a good conversation started on this site and some others.

Sep 06, 2012 at 11:45AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

I confess that Twilight Princess is my favorite LoZ game of all time. Sure, I played Ocarina and Majora’s Mask and beat them. I’m not saying that them or any of the other Zelda games were bad. Hell, they were awesome. (Except for the CD-I ones *shivers*) But there was just something about Twilight Princess that I adored. I believe I have over 300 hours on a single save, and I’m still trying to collect those damn Poe souls. But yeah, Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game.

Dude, Twilight Princess was the best. My username came from my love of it. I had a great save that was missing only 5 poes – then my card got corrupted (I was playing GCN version). You aren’t alone.

I confess that I have absolutely no athletic ability.
I confess I always feed trolls, and know I am.

Sep 06, 2012 at 04:16PM EDT

I’m embarrassed to say I played World of Warcraft. But, I’m proud to say it was the best game in my personal opinion.

Sep 06, 2012 at 05:36PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I’m embarrassed to say I played World of Warcraft. But, I’m proud to say it was the best game in my personal opinion.

Be my friend.

Oh wait… we are friends…

Be my lover.

Sep 06, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT

I hate Rage Comics. A lot of communities consider it the symbol of the internet.
And I totally bumped this thread.

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 11:59PM EDT
Sep 14, 2012 at 11:59PM EDT

I may be part bipolar.

That actually explains a lot…

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:33AM EDT

I am a girl

I just blew everyone’s minds.

But in all seriousness sometimes I really want to draw hentai, and I think I’d make some pretty bitchin stuff, but I’m a bit too wimpy to do that

Someday…

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT
Sep 16, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

I don’t exist….oh wait….I occasionally get addicted to the internet and then am suddenly cut from it. I go into withdraw and hate the internet. Then gradually I find a way back to the internet. During the brief absence some assume I have betrayed them and that I no longer exist…lol…

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT
Sep 16, 2012 at 10:18PM EDT

I’m not actually a pterosaur. And I stole the idea of being a pterosaur from my brother, Wsxdas.

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

I actually started up some half way troll account called memeguru9000 or something and forgot the user name/ password. (I think it got deleted or something lol.)

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Sometimes I just want to draw my Alt character naked and drunk but I don’t have the balls to do it.

So I ask people to do it for me.

I confess that I thought was going to get a picture of your alt. naked if I clicked the button.

Sep 17, 2012 at 12:02AM EDT

Ben Drowned! wrote:

I confess that I thought was going to get a picture of your alt. naked if I clicked the button.

I confess that I’m surprised you actually went through a 2 month old post to write this post.

Sep 17, 2012 at 12:09AM EDT

I think I’m starting to become a bit more cruel, distant and unfeeling now. It’s harder for me to get scared, when I look at sad stuff that would make most people cry I look at it and say “Meh” having no emotions what so ever. I don’t show as much sympathy for others and I feel as if I bottle up my feelings.

Sep 17, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I think I’m starting to become a bit more cruel, distant and unfeeling now. It’s harder for me to get scared, when I look at sad stuff that would make most people cry I look at it and say “Meh” having no emotions what so ever. I don’t show as much sympathy for others and I feel as if I bottle up my feelings.

Your starting to walk on this side of art.
Join me, and the Dark side.
You shall have whatever you want

Sep 17, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I confess that I’m surprised you actually went through a 2 month old post to write this post.

I confess I didnt even read the post date

Sep 17, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT

I have quite a bit to confess.
1. All those times I left KYM I did for attention.
2. I take my friendships on here just as seriously as I do the ones in real life.
3. Derp was the only entry I put in that got confirmed but the entire entry was done by someone else, besides an image or two.
4. I always think i’m either trying too hard or not trying hard enough and most of the time I can’t even tell which it is.
5. I have had KYM related dreams. (I once had one where I was a housewife and Gespenst was the man of the house. I raised the child, he went to work)
6. I constantly worry about what people think of me online, even when i’m not online. (I was nearly driven to tears in Geometry class)
7. Most of my user hatred is out of jealousy.
8. Sui would make a great troll.
9. Whenever I post, I expect people to see my post as if it was done by a 10 year old.
10. I see myself as a useless user.

Sep 17, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT

I confess that seal clubbing is really getting on my nerves with his constant “I might leave since I feel inferior posts”

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 06:07PM EDT
Sep 18, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT

Ben Drowned! wrote:

I confess that seal clubbing is really getting on my nerves with his constant “I might leave since I feel inferior posts”

You know i said that like 2 weeks ago right? I’m over that.

Sep 18, 2012 at 08:03PM EDT

Me? Confess? Haha! It is you who must confess!

Cardinal… bring the comfy chair!

Sep 18, 2012 at 08:23PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

You know i said that like 2 weeks ago right? I’m over that.

I am aware of that but you have posted things like that on other forums.

Sep 18, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT

I confess I couldn’t buy Borderlands 2 today.

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT

Ben Drowned! wrote:

I am aware of that but you have posted things like that on other forums.

It was 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, im over it and if i could get over it then you should be able too. And that was the only time i have ever said something like that.

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT
Sep 18, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT

-I confess that I disappeared because I got bored and forgot you all.
-I confess that I’m buying the 3DS solely due to the fact that a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game is coming out for it.
-I confess that I actually like ponies, but only the gimmicky ones like Doctor Whooves and Derpy.
-I confess that I still have never played Portal 1.

I can’t think of anything else right now. The weather’s pretty off-putting.

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:18PM EDT

When researching a user on KYM I tend to go through all of their posts the ever did. Also the friends that they frequently chat with.

EDIT: I always go through Activity as well.

My friends worry about me…
I can memorize who drove what car in 5 seconds.
"TehBishop’s":knowyourmeme.com/users/tehbishop dad drove a certain car. When me and him were walking down somewhere he thought he saw his dad’s car. I said no and pointed out the differences.

Then I can catch any banana thrown at me.

Last edited Sep 19, 2012 at 06:26AM EDT
Sep 19, 2012 at 05:54AM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I confess that I’m not the father of Ashbot’s baby.

Get back to work, Honey.

Sep 19, 2012 at 04:00PM EDT

I like this thread very much. Users get to share things that they cannot share with others, but feel comfortable that they can post it here.

Today I would like to confess why my posting style has suddenly changed. I wanted to become a more respected user, and eventually reach Forum Mod status. I decided to stop asking, whining, complaining, and decided to start acting more like one. Regardless of whether or not I get Forum Mod Status in the future, or not, I believe posting like this is for a better change.

I want to be known for what I am currently doing. I really want to be the very best. Like no mod ever was. To lock threads that need to be locked, to ban trolls… I’m sorry I couldn’t think of anything else…

I love the KYM forums like a home, and I try my best to bring quality, and fun. I get very angry when people mock the site, and want people who have malicious, or devious behaviors intent banned.

Sep 19, 2012 at 04:17PM EDT

Owens wrote:

I cried a little when Spongebob and Patrick “died” during the Spongebob movie.

Yes, I’m serious.

Also, I recently found out that my dad thought I was gay!

I cried too.
I’ve watched spongebob for as long as i can remember.

Sep 19, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I like this thread very much. Users get to share things that they cannot share with others, but feel comfortable that they can post it here.

Today I would like to confess why my posting style has suddenly changed. I wanted to become a more respected user, and eventually reach Forum Mod status. I decided to stop asking, whining, complaining, and decided to start acting more like one. Regardless of whether or not I get Forum Mod Status in the future, or not, I believe posting like this is for a better change.

I want to be known for what I am currently doing. I really want to be the very best. Like no mod ever was. To lock threads that need to be locked, to ban trolls… I’m sorry I couldn’t think of anything else…

I love the KYM forums like a home, and I try my best to bring quality, and fun. I get very angry when people mock the site, and want people who have malicious, or devious behaviors intent banned.

Just before coming to this site, I made a major change in my posting style as well. I cringe to think of the the time when i talk3d liek thiz cuz i thot it wuz funny an creat!ve. As time went by my internet speak got less and less retarded and I now post in a moderately mature manner (or at least try to use proper grammar and spelling)

Sep 19, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT

Some of you may have already knew. Some of you I had lied to. But I am Indeed PanTheMan.

Sep 21, 2012 at 07:38PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

Some of you may have already knew. Some of you I had lied to. But I am Indeed PanTheMan.

Aren’t you that one guy who hates hypercat and anyone who wouldn’t give homestuck a chance?

Sep 21, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Aren’t you that one guy who hates hypercat and anyone who wouldn’t give homestuck a chance?

Sure is. His name change was kinda premature, but he was Kipp.

Sep 21, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I’m not going to do that anymore.

Sep 21, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!