Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,634 total conversations in 8,642 threads

+ New Thread

It's confession time!

Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 posts from 148 users

I’ve developed an armpit fetish after looking at some images of Ryu.

Last edited Sep 22, 2012 at 02:43AM EDT
Sep 22, 2012 at 02:42AM EDT

I confess that sometimes, I talk to people on this site, say a nice word or two, then become unsure of what to do next and just go on my marginally-merry way. I want to try to get some real friends on this site, but my:
1)Fear of commitment,
2)Shyness, awkwardness and low self-esteem,
3)And above all, I don’t have all that many “real” friends IRL. I have “school friends”, who, you know, are cool to hang out with at school but you probably wouldn’t invite them over to your house ‘cuz you think they’d be put-off if they saw your “true” personality. (Because nerds are quiet on outside, but sometimes pretty loud on the inside.
All of this makes it hard for me to really go the distance when it comes to interaction on this site. But I’m trying! I think…

Sep 22, 2012 at 09:24AM EDT

When Kipp revealed that he was PanTheMan I felt so stupid and the need to drink heavily.

Sep 23, 2012 at 12:39AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

When Kipp revealed that he was PanTheMan I felt so stupid and the need to drink heavily.

All I did was talk about demo pan and brock
He deleted the comment and PM me
“How did you know?”

Sep 23, 2012 at 12:45AM EDT

1: I don’t want to have a girlfriend, because it sounds too damn stressing.
2: I don’t believe in love.
3: I don’t believe in God.
4: I am pretty weak, and need to stand up to bullies.
5: I want to indirectly show my classmates that I’m a brony (as some kind of letting go from my quietness), but sometimes I become afraid of being bullied.
6: The furry forum here makes me want to be a furry.
7: Sometimes I get depressed because I live in this planet, and not anywhere else I wanted.
8: I tried to kill myself once, after being bullied, but knew it would be too embarassing for my corpse.
9: I hate piracy.
10: I want to kill my little brother.

Sep 23, 2012 at 01:34AM EDT

It makes me really sad when somebody says they don’t believe in love.

As for an actual confession: A couple years back, when my older sister still lived with me, we would fight almost constantly. The fights would get really bad sometimes. A few times while feeling excruciating amounts of anger towards her I would actually imagine murdering her. These thoughts terrified the hell out of me. I knew I would never do a thing like that, but the thoughts would still come up. Once she moved out and our arguments stopped I ceased to have any thoughts like that. We actually get along very well now and I love her a lot.

When my sister and I did fight, she tended to call me a bitch a lot, and it started to really get under my skin. Because of that, I can’t stand the sound of that word.

Sep 23, 2012 at 02:18AM EDT

Digoxin wrote:

1: I don’t want to have a girlfriend, because it sounds too damn stressing.
2: I don’t believe in love.
3: I don’t believe in God.
4: I am pretty weak, and need to stand up to bullies.
5: I want to indirectly show my classmates that I’m a brony (as some kind of letting go from my quietness), but sometimes I become afraid of being bullied.
6: The furry forum here makes me want to be a furry.
7: Sometimes I get depressed because I live in this planet, and not anywhere else I wanted.
8: I tried to kill myself once, after being bullied, but knew it would be too embarassing for my corpse.
9: I hate piracy.
10: I want to kill my little brother.

That’s deep bro.
Maybe if you state those things to someone in real life they can help you. The hardest part is saying the first one, then it should be easier to let off some steam.

Sep 23, 2012 at 06:44AM EDT

Rene LeMarchand wrote:

I don’t really like Rarity that much.

“Of all things that could happen, this is the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!”

Sep 23, 2012 at 07:14PM EDT

I enjoy linking not very intelligent people on Youtube to the Encyclopedia Dramatica “Offended” page.

Sep 23, 2012 at 07:16PM EDT

Sometimes I feel retarded because I learn slower than other kids and I cry whenever I do my homework because it takes me like four to five hours. I try so hard not to, but I scratch my arm to make the pain inside stop and I just feel so stupid and useless.

Oct 01, 2012 at 02:22PM EDT

Shouting out to KipPan!!!!
Why!?
You can’t just leave without explaining yourself again. This is the second time, I am starting you have a fickle heart about staying, and going. I just wanna know why you left this time.
KipPan… If you do comeback… you wont have my respect until you explain yourself.

Oct 04, 2012 at 12:51AM EDT

I wish I could give hugs to all the people I know through the internet.

I mean, seriously, some of yall just need a good bear hug, shoosh and cradling.

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:25AM EDT

After reading that one thread about one user, and her putting aside school work hit pretty close to home with me.
I actually didn’t do a lot homework or school work because I would be on KYM. Except my resolve was pretty much stronger. I would pay a lot more attention in class, because I got KYM banned at my high school… Yes… a single person can do so much. Anyway I simply said screw homework, and passed all my important stuff with flying colors, like tests, and essays. I would only do homework out of boredom. Sure I wasn’t ranked high, but I did graduate high school without doing almost any homework at all. All my friends were all stressed out about tests, and essays. I half-assed essays the entire time in high school, even in the advanced classes I took. Any Test can be passed with high marks as long as you pay attention.

Oct 05, 2012 at 03:16AM EDT

I guess I can confess something. I think I’m starting to develop a love/hate relationship with Ann Hiro. It started out as a little joke and now it’s starting to get a bit more serious…

I hope Ann doesn’t jump in here and reads this.

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:40AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

The first person to see it

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:48AM EDT

Mexx. this is why the confession thread exists. To confess.
Mexx. I find your voice absolutely adorable.

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:51AM EDT

Ann, stahp it.
Stahp talking about my voice.
It annoys me.
It annoys me when people say my voice is cute.
ಠ_ಠ.

(And yes. I was aware you were gonna find this post as some point sooner or later.)

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:55AM EDT

Okay all people have to do is ask me to stop, and I stop.
I like it when people voice themselves, and not stay quiet.

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:57AM EDT

Okay, thanks.

Now lets just let this thread die

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:02AM EDT

I enjoy when people reveal more of themselves.
One more thing… I am not a child lover… I’m talking to you Katia, Seal, and anyone else.

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:05AM EDT

I confess that I just spent about 4 and a half hours watching Batman: The Animated Series after watching The Little Mermaid

Last edited Oct 12, 2012 at 02:29AM EDT
Oct 12, 2012 at 02:28AM EDT

Is it bad I’m involved in multiple bromances online, and IRL?

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:31AM EDT

@frosty
These feeling are natural. People feel attracted by various factors, and sometimes appearance does not have a say in it.
Liking someone is nothing to be ashamed about.

Oct 12, 2012 at 03:22AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Okay, thanks.

Now lets just let this thread die

Son, stop being so tsnu tsnu and go make out with Ann. Or Oclaf. Or Natsuru.

Whoever the hell you’re shipping with, ya slut.

Oct 12, 2012 at 09:02AM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Please don’t bring the shipping thread into the confession thread.

Thank you~

Oct 12, 2012 at 11:08AM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I have an online crush on someone and I’m ashamed of it.

Aww sweetie I don’t know who made you think having an internet crush is wrong but having a crush over the internet is completely normal and it happens all the time.

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

I’ve grown to respect Natsuru.

Ann is too icky.

Oclaf is my husbando.

Irrelevant pictures are the best.

Last edited Oct 12, 2012 at 02:29PM EDT
Oct 12, 2012 at 02:03PM EDT
Ann is too icky.

Icky?
I’m just KYMs eccentric Forum Senpai.

Now give me your jam.

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:43PM EDT

I have been spending all day looking at pictures and drawings of sexy shirtless men for the sake of art (I really need to polish up on my drawing of male anatomy)

It’s a tough job, but somebodies gotta do it.

Last edited Oct 12, 2012 at 08:22PM EDT
Oct 12, 2012 at 08:22PM EDT

You ain’t the only one, Locks…

Last edited Oct 12, 2012 at 08:27PM EDT
Oct 12, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT

iremade69 wrote:

“Of all things that could happen, this is the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!”

Full disclosure here:

I find Rarity to be a bit of a gold-digger and more than a little bit of a bit(drama queen). Furthermore, I sort of feel sorry for those bronies claiming her as their waifu, because those are the traits that they favor in women.

:/

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:29AM EDT

I confess that I dislike receiving negative karma, and usually accept it when I know my post is gonna receive negative. I regret nothing, but my last post made me think.
I replied to Mexx, and did nothing offensive to anyone. I was on topic, and replied honestly to Mexx.

Also I dislike how people use their Karma. Karma is meant to reinforce good posting skills, and to make bad posting, and trolling frowned upon. I also reward people karma if they post truthfully, and speak their opinions. Even given to Nair, and Adam.

I can not use karma’s original purpose because it is obsolete, and has been replaced by mods.
It’s original purpose was to prevent thread jacking, it sub purpose was also accomplished, and it was to change posting dynamics.

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:37AM EDT

Who Is Username41 This Time? wrote:

I absolutely cannot draw people to save my life. However, I’m pretty good at drawing cartoon animals.

Same here!

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:49AM EDT

Rene LeMarchand wrote:

Full disclosure here:

I find Rarity to be a bit of a gold-digger and more than a little bit of a bit(drama queen). Furthermore, I sort of feel sorry for those bronies claiming her as their waifu, because those are the traits that they favor in women.

:/

With all due respect, I have a feeling you don’t understand the character very well. I would elaborate, but I want to avoid thread derailment.

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:55PM EDT

I confess that I haven’t had any girlfriend and that I don’t remember having any notable crush in my life.
There were some small crushes when I was younger, but they died soon.
Also my memory is not the most reliable source of information.

Oct 25, 2012 at 01:42PM EDT

mrZalli wrote:

I confess that I haven’t had any girlfriend and that I don’t remember having any notable crush in my life.
There were some small crushes when I was younger, but they died soon.
Also my memory is not the most reliable source of information.

I share your pain.

Oct 25, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I share your pain.

I am not being so anxious about it. I have accepted that I will likely never have a girlfriend (meme unintended).
Anyway, thx for sympathy.

Oct 25, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

I confess that … um .. well.. actually I can’t coz my girlfriend also watching this !

Oct 25, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

Sometimes when I’m bored I bump threads, but I’ve gotten a hold of my habits.

Nov 19, 2012 at 03:43PM EST

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I wish my ex girlfriend never called me. I’ve been feeling like shit ever since she called.

I kinda wish I had an ex girlfriend. You know, from after about the eighth grade.

On a related note, my love life is so freakin boring I almost had a heart attack when I went on a date a few weeks ago. I haven’t ever had a non-middle school era significant other, and, to my shame, I love having conversations about relationships, drama, girls, and the like. Crap, I’m like a teenage girl.

…I suck.

Nov 19, 2012 at 08:26PM EST

Mrsoulcake The music lover wrote:

I confess that this is my first site ive joined, before kym I did not know about reddit,tumblr, or even 4chan.

This is interesting, because this seems like the kind of site that people would find through other sites.

Nov 20, 2012 at 01:29AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!