Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Specific General

Last posted Jul 14, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT. Added Jul 14, 2012 at 01:46PM EDT
8 posts from 8 users

I found that I do not like people who support memes usage in communication in real life, because it makes our communication sound based around a keyboard, rather than face to face, so I'm usually picky about who I talk to.

I Dislike people who use rage comics to describe rage over things that would just be downright stupid to get angry over, and that when the faces are used, it just makes me put up to a great sigh of stress that people cannot take things in without popping a gasket. In general, I cannot say I like rage comics, which is why I am not too fond of Tumblr or 9gag( I cannot remember someone actually liking 9gag with a sense of creativity stored in them) because 9gag is filled with 2 things, and those are other peoples content, and a ton of rage comics. I don't like Tumblr because it seems to have ruined a lot of memes in ONE DAY. That's shooting down it's own rocket, in my opinion. my prime example, arrow to the knee. I know, barley even humorous at the least when it first started, but they managed to make it one of the most hated memes out there. I cannot say they are entirely responsible for that alone, a lot of people did it via Youtube and otherwise here, I would imagine.

I dislike the most: People who say "u mad?" I don't get it, what makes it so funny, the fact that they insult an emotion, I guess. it seems to be a great social skill to the users of that phrase. God help them.

Repetition of the same meme over and over again. There are a lot of old memes out there, some that were meant to flush over as soon as they hit popularity. I'll name one, haters gonna hate. People seem to use that far too often for it to be even appreciable anymore. Lets face it, it's not even a good thing to say in any situation.

And finally, I dislike people who pick fights and don't finish what they started. That was a short one. c:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!