Forums / Just For Fun

327,726 total conversations in 8,674 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition. The Story RP!(Beta Testing)

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT
194 conversations with 14 participants

Spores thought “Ehhh… I’m not that hungry.” Spores walks downstairs with Frank.
Frank turns on the TV, and a Courage the Cowardly marathon is on. But, Uh-oh.

“You’re not perfect.”
Everybody downstairs is now terrified.
((C’mon, you remember that ep. don’t you?))

Jul 16, 2012 at 07:19PM EDT

((Im following Solair, but is Solair chasing after zarrath? Or was Zarrath thinking I was chasing him.))

Jul 16, 2012 at 07:37PM EDT

“Everybody! SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
Wrench yelled “It’s ten in the FUCKING MORNING and I’m already back to screaming to the TOP OF MY FUCKING LUNGS!” the veins started to appear on his head as he continued…
“Anyone who isn’t a FUCKING GUY WITH RABBIT EARS OR SOME JACKASS WITH BLONDE HAIR, LEAVE NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 07:57PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 07:57PM EDT

A scream is heard from the back yard. “AAAAAAAAAAAUGH. I think I broke something….Is there a doctor in the house other than me?”

Jul 16, 2012 at 08:13PM EDT

The glass door slides open with an angry mexican coming out to the backyard. He grabs the homeless man by his coat and looks at him straight in the eyes “Don’t think I forgot you, motherfucker!” he throws the already injured man to the floor “You steal my shit one more time and things will get ugly… fast.”

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 08:35PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 08:20PM EDT

Mega quickly pushes everyone out, urging them to not come back for a little while. “If you don’t leave,” he said, lifting his sunglasses, “you’re going to have one of these on you too,” pointing at his black eye.

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 08:27PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT

I Ann saw nothing of importance. So he left to go somewhere else. Maybe preach somewhere else again.

Jul 16, 2012 at 08:28PM EDT

Teridax allows himself to get pushed out of the house by the person with the orange sunglasses and the blue hoodie. The door slams shut behind him. He sees the figure that was chasing him from earlier. The brute then goes over to the figure, and he notices something familiar about him, but he can’t quite put his finger on it. Teridax notices the flintlock pistol he is carrying, along with the hat that he is wearing. “Well well well, it looks like they sent someone for me after all. What do you want old man?” Teridax says with a grin under his hood.

Jul 16, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT

“If it makes you feel any better I’m sorry. Not only that but i haven’t eaten a real meal in weeks. I was just desperate. Now if you can help me and my broken leg….”

The man said trying to get up.

“Okay i think it’s obvious i can’t walk.”

Jul 16, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT

Wrench was still pissed. When gets angry, there really is no stopping him from yelling. He only thinks the injury is minor but it seem to be a bit more serious then that. “Well excuse me, MR.HOMELESS! I’m sorry if you can’t get a FUCKING job…” The ranting continued while the 2 men sat inside and watched…

“Uh…Alex?”
“Yeah?”
“Are we going to the diner?”
“Not until Wrench finishes his argument.”
“But…”
“Shhhhhhhhh, Mega. Lets not rush this, okay?”
“…”

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 09:24PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Wrench was still pissed. When gets angry, there really is no stopping him from yelling. He only thinks the injury is minor but it seem to be a bit more serious then that. “Well excuse me, MR.HOMELESS! I’m sorry if you can’t get a FUCKING job…” The ranting continued while the 2 men sat inside and watched…

“Uh…Alex?”
“Yeah?”
“Are we going to the diner?”
“Not until Wrench finishes his argument.”
“But…”
“Shhhhhhhhh, Mega. Lets not rush this, okay?”
“…”

“Hey i had a job! Had is the key word. Things have been hell for me and my friends ever since we got fired from the hospital.”

“Now about my broken leg…”

Jul 16, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT

Raising his pistol level with the murderer’s head, Solly snorted derisively. “I want you to turn yourself in. You do, too, because it’s not likely your cranium can survive a direct hit from Sparky, here.” He replied, pulling the hammer back to ready the pistol.

Truth be told, he was unsure whether he could really kill his opponent with one shot, and then he would be in a tight spot. On the bright side, it was unlikely the guard was still unaware of the deaths of three, or more, of their members, and they would likely be approaching.

Then the murderer would be between a rock and a hard place. And Solly.

And several guards.

Jul 16, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT

Teridax stares the man with the pistol down from under his hood. He sighs deeply. “What is it with you humans and turning people in?” The mercenary snorted. “I am simply trying to get back my home which is located in the forest.” Teridax points to the Dark Forest that’s about 200 yards from here. “Now, how about this. I am a mercenary by trade. I was sent here by my master to do his bidding, and I failed.” Teridax said, now moving his view to the flintlock pistol in front of his face. “If you do kill me right here an now, you’ll have my boss and several others on your tail. So I suggest you don’t pull that trigger.”

Teridax then shifts his glance back to the man in front of him. “I saw you come out of the Capital before I came here, and you seemed frustrated about something. Care to tell me what it is you were so frustrated about?” He said with charm in his voice.

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT

“What is the name of your boss?” Ann chimed in on the two.
He was about to leave but he turned a corner and looked back, so he decided to stay, and listen.
“Also if anyone would pull a trigger it would be me.” With Ann’s hand in a gun pose.
“You who are you?”Teridax said.
“An Ex-Mercenary, now Bounty hunter, but regarding bounties your description is familiar. Whats your name?”
“Why should I tell you!?”
“Because I’m God!”

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT

“Hmmm….”

“Nope.” Solly replied simply, his focus entirely on the murderer, taking a step back to give himself more room if the mercenary reacted. “Now, you killed three guards, from what I saw. Inside the Capital, no less. Turn yourself in, or I will do it for you. If you kill me, you’ll have even bigger problems to deal with than prison.”

His confidence was building up as he kept his pistol level with his opponent’s head, stifling any sway to the weapon to ensure it was entirely accurate. If he was killed, the murderer would be on the run from the ravenous horde of warriors that is The Town’s angered populace. If he wasn’t, then the mercenary would be thrown in jail.

Or he would escape.

Damn.

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

Teridax stared at the strange man that had suddenly interrupted his conversation. “You want to know who my boss is? I’ll tell you. His name is four-o-four. He lives in the mansion up on that hill.” Teridax pointed at the hill with the large manor house on it. “If you also must know, I’m part of the Sinister Four. I also do believe I have seen you at our Evil Reflections.” Teridax said in an annoyed manner. “You’re that guy who keeps calling himself God because he can do some fancy hypnosis.” Teridax sniggered. “Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to my boss. I have business to attend to.” He then turns back to the other man with the gun still pointed at him.

“Bah. Fine. If you want me turned in so badly, do it. If you’re not afraid to see what happens. I assume you’ll get a large amount of money for the price on my head. But will it really be worth it?” Teridax said. He was grinning as he said this. He then flung his arm with the shield on it at the man with the gun pointed to his face. The shield connected with Solly, sending him flying back first on the ground and knocking the pistol out of his hand. Blood started to come from the Solly’s face where the shield had hit him. Teridax then started to break out into another sprint, heading for the forest.

*chase music activate*

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 11:19PM EDT
Jul 16, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT

Cursing under his breath, Solly scrambled to grab his pistol, sending a wild shot at his assailant without taking aim. His gaze passed over to the one who had jumped into the conversation. “Go after him, jackass!” He ordered, hefting himself to his feet despite the throbbing of his head. Dizzying heavily from the force of the blow, Solly tried to pursue the murder, but failed miserably, stumbling and falling to the ground again.

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:19PM EDT

“I’m God not jackass” Ann replied to the bleeding man, before Solly started to give chase.
Ann decides to leave after seeing the injured man stumble.
Ann heads towards the 404 mansion.
He uses his keys to the back entrance.
Ann heads towards the guest room reserved for him, which is the biggest guest room fit enough for God on earth.
I plan on staying here until Teridax arrives to see 404

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT

((It’s gonna be 11:00 AM))

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT

((Damn, I’m late. OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON!?!))

I arrive at the Sheriffs/Police Office, pile of snacks in hand and ready for my shift. There is a status quota that needed to be filled out, so I pull out all the tickets I have given and begin work…

10 minutes later, I am already halfway though the first diet coke. “God dammit…”

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT

An hour later…

After a long and yet stupid argument between “The Hobo” and Wrench; Him, Alex and Mega drop the homeless man at Vincent’s(Verbose) house. The teal wearing man is an expert healer so bringing the guy to him without paying a cent was a steal, or at least that was Alex say.

“Fuck…” Wrench say. Mega, now wearing an eyepatch thanks to Vincent, looks at him.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m hungry.”

Mega’s stomach grumbles
“Yeah me too.”

The blonde looks at his watch. It’s 11:00 AM.
“Well we can’t eat breakfast, now…”

“Well jackasses…Let’s go eat at the food court.” the rabbit-eared man. Both the other males didn’t disagree and end up following the sunglass wearing guy.

“Hey, maybe we’ll even find some burritos for Wrench to eat! You like that wouldn’t you, big guy?”

Wrench only sighed.

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

((Hey, Natsuru. Feel free to join the 3 losers guys in going to the Mall to eat. Also, did you read the first post?))

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT

“Wow that healer you guy’s sent me to was great you guy’s. Sorry for stealing. Me and my friends really need supplies. Anyway…what are you guy’s doing? Anything i can help with?”

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:25AM EDT

“Hey Springfield. I am taking over for today, you can go home.” said random NCP Co-Worker dude. “Seriously?” Natsuru asked, not quite certain of what to make of this. This was the first day she has gotten off in over a year. “Seriously. Unlike you, everyone else in the department needs to work overtime in order to meet their Quota. You are off the hook.”

Natsuru looked down at her papers, she hadn’t even finished adding in all of her work and she was well past her quota. “Whatever, I guess this thing is due in a few days.” Natsuru said throwing all the papers back into the filing cabinet. She took what was left of her snacks and locked them inside the Mini-Fridge for later, as it isn’t uncommon for unwatched food to suddenly go missing…

Back in street clothes, and outside of the police station, Natsuru put on her helmet and mounted her scooter and took off down the road, in the direction of the Mall…

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:16AM EDT

As he walks beside Alex and Wrench, Mega gets another headache. He then hears his master’s voice pounding in his head. " The danger is a h-------". The voice stopped, but Mega didn’t pay much attention to it. He was more focused on eating. At that moment, the three reached the mall, and Mega’s headache had gone away.

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:25AM EDT

“Soooooo……what are we getting you guy’s?”

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:45AM EDT

((Damn, I’m late.))
Frank catches up to the people.
“Pinterest!” He runs up to the counter with his cat.
Frank looks down at the cat. “So, Spores, what are you havin’?”
Spores whispers to Frank. Frank orderded some food from Pinterest.
Frank says “I’ll have the… um… goomba cupcakes, and…” Spores whispers again. Frank said in a soft voice. “Really?” Spores nods. “Sigh…” “And some pickle cakes.” Everyone one looked at me like I was a fool.

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:14PM EDT

They finally made it to the food court.

“Whatever we want.” Alex said to the hobo. His phone rang suddenly. He gets the phone out of his pocket and answers.

“Hello…”

“Oh Hey, Nat! Where are you?”

“Hmmmm…Uh huh…..Uh huh….Oh okay, I’ll see you here, then.”

“Nat is coming. You guys go eat, i’ll wait for her.”

Both the boys don’t even give an “okay”, they just ran off to eat.

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:04PM EDT

Mega and Wrench wander the food court. The aroma around them can be described from many mixed food smells, ranging from sizzling hot dogs to cheesy nachos “Im in the mood for a bacon cheeseburger. What are you getting Wrench?” Mega asks.

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 01:23PM EDT
Jul 17, 2012 at 01:19PM EDT

Teridax looks back to see that his pursuer is lying on the ground. He looks forward again to see that he is right in front of the Dark Forest. “Ah… Home sweet home.” He says with a sigh. Teridax strolls through the forest with it’s dark, arch trees and the smell of rot filling the air. He can hear the moans of his long forgotten victims that he has killed over the years. They almost seem to have a haunting tone to them.

Teridax gets to his destination, deep in the forest. He eyes the trap door that has been quickly covered by the moss and various rotting twigs. He goes over to it and dusts the various flora off of the door in the ground. Teridax then opens the door and climbs down the ladder. Inside is a fully furnished home. Teridax even thinks it looks better than 404’s mansion, but that’s just him. Inside his home, there are strange markings on the wall. They almost look like ancient runes that have been embedded there. Teridax then goes to sit on the couch that has been placed in the living area, and sighs with relief. The mercenary then pulls out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and looks over it. He sighs heavily and goes to lock the trap door so no one else can enter.

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:23PM EDT

“I’m up for anything, Mega.” He say, though he looks at one place in particular “Though, I can really eat a Sub right now…” he licks him lip while the blonde just looks at him awkwardly.

((Yo Zarathh. Don’t take the story to seriously.))

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 01:33PM EDT
Jul 17, 2012 at 01:32PM EDT

((Am I taking the story to seriously? If so I’ll lighten up a bit.))

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:38PM EDT

((Yeah, sorry. It’s not it’s serious but it seem dramatic. I don’t mind if you put in a bit of drama, just don’t entire story be dramatic. Soap Operas stay in the TV))

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:45PM EDT

((Okay Mex.))

Teridax gets up from his couch, his stomach growling. “Bah. I need some food.” He then walks over to the trap door, unlocks it, and climbs up the ladder. He then walks through the forest and heads to the mall where he can get some food. When he gets out of the forest, he sees a couple kissing each other on a motorcycle by a pond. Teridax sees this opportunity, and pushes the couple off the motorcycle and into the pool of water. Luckily the keys are still on the vehicle. “Later bitches!” Teridax says as he starts up the motorcycle and rides off towards the mall.

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT

((Role playing is serious business,))
Ann realized that he had not eaten anything since this morning he looks at his phone.
Nearly noon. He decides to go back to mall. Only to preach, and to enjoy a modest meal in the food court.
He simply walks out the front door of the 404 mansion, as many of 404’s servants bow in respect towards him.
“Good Day Master Ann” most of them said.
Ann ignored them mostly only looking in there direction and nodding.
That’s right peasants bow before God. 404 all your belongings will be mine when I become everyone’s God.
More servants appear and open the front gate.
“Would you like a ride master Ann?” An off duty servant asked.
“No, you go, and enjoy your break, your in the service of 404, not me.”
Ann walks off the premises.

Ann walked a bit to reach a bus stop. It will be about 13 minutes till the next bus arrives, from here it’s next stop is actually straight to the mall..
Ann sits in the bench alone. AS he looks up to the sky he looks at the clouds thinking
That one looks like….
He keeps looking at the clouds, he didn’t even notice the bus come up.
“Hey you! If your getting on the bus get on NOW!”
“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Bus Driver.”
“Just sit down.”
Ann didn’t even use hypnotism to get in without paying.
Catching him off guard with politeness…I haven’t done that in forever since I started to use hypnosis.
He stands in the center. The center of the bus, the center of everyone.

The bus makes it to the mall. A good amount of people get off the bus including Ann.
He attempts to walk through the.
“Hey buddy, you’re the guy from ‘dis mornin’ !” A security guard stops him.
“No sir you must be mistaken.” Ann looks into his eyes.
“Now that I look closely you are not the person I saw this morning. Only the hat is the same.”

Ann heads towards the food court, He orders some food from a Chinese place, and ask for chopsticks.

He notices the group from earlier. He doesn’t care.
He finishes his meal.
He gets up on the table, and starts his speech.
People gather.
after a good 15 minutes he ends it ending it with
“Because I’m God!”
Sticks his hat out for money

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT

Mega got his food and sat at a nearby table, waiting for Mexican to get his food. He suddenly got a splitting headache, his master’s voice once again speaking in his mind, but this time it was crystal clear, as if he were right next to him.
“Mega, I am speaking to you telepathically,” the voice said.

Now Mega knew for sure this wasnt part of his imagination.

“Shit, Newt (that’s the name of his master), I haven’t heard you in ages!”
Newt continued to speak.
“Mega, the danger I spoke of is in the same room as you. He is a hypnotist. He came to this mall earlier, using his hypnosis to make people think he’s a god, giving him money. Do not make contact with him now, eat your food, pay no attention to him. I’ll explain more to you later.”

Mega’s headache went away, as well as Newt’s voice.

He took a small observation of his surroundings. He saw a crowd of people giving a man with a hat money.
“That must be him…” he thought to himself.
He looked up and saw Wrench coming towards the table with an 8-foot sub.

((This isn’t too dramatic is it?))

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 02:34PM EDT
Jul 17, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT

Natsuru drives over to the motorcycle parking… placed at the far side of the Mall’s Parking Lot. After takeing a few moments to call Alex, she locks he scooter up and begins the long walk to the mall, complaining about the heat under her breath.

She embraced the cold wind of the air conditioned mall like a god. Fighting though the crowds, getting distracted by a nearby bookstore, and fighting though some more crowds, she finally makes it to the food court. “Hey Alex!” Natsuru called out.

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:43PM EDT

Teridax eventually arrives at the mall at top speed on his motorcycle. He nearly crashes into one of the windows, but he stops it before he does. Teridax then gets off of the motorcycle and enters the mall, just to find two guards at the entrance. Fortunately, they don’t notice him because they’re on a lunch break. When Teridax arrives at the food court he sees the large Mexican and his friends from earlier, sitting at a table. The mercenary walks over to the table and sits down next to the one wearing the blue jacket and eye patch. “Fancy meeting you here.” He says in a suave manner.

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT

Ann hears a particular voice in the crowd. It was Natsuru.
Ann puts away his money Ann properly places his hat on his head.
He makes the crowd disperse. Walking towards Natsuru, a blonde man in the group she was heading towards was looking quite shaky as I approached.

“Hello Ms.Springfield”
“What are you doing here Ann? You only say Springfield when your hiding something.”
“OK OK, ya got me again, that’s twice in one day. I was just finishing my business when I heard you. Natsuru”
“You and your Hypnosis.” Natsuru Responded.
“Introduce me to your friends, Natsuru” Natsuru is one of the few people he is willingly not able to use hypnosis on.
This group maybe I can join through Natsuru. Oh I am EVIL

Jul 17, 2012 at 03:02PM EDT

“Hey Teridax, haven’t seen you… well since I pushed you out of Wrench’s house. Luckily everyone got out in one piece,” Mega said.
He then saw Nats and Alex come to the table. We all said hi and started talking and eating.
Mega heard someone walking towards the table. He turned around and saw the hypnotist walk towards the table.
He quickly turned back to the table.

“Oh shit,” he thought to himself.

Newt spoke to him. “Mega,don’t make yourself nervous. Stay calm. Talk to him when he speaks to you.”

“Alright,” Mega said (telepathically) to Newt.
Nats and the hypnotist started talking. They knew eachother, apparently. Mega heard Nats call the hypnotist, Ann. “I guess that’s good to know,” he thought to himself.

Jul 17, 2012 at 03:26PM EDT

Frank was finished eating, while spores got a whole cake. Frank got up and walked over to the table. “Hey guys, I’m hosting a go-kart tournament. Wanna come?” Spores’ ears twitched. Spores slowly rose his head. He sprinted and latched on to Frank. “OMGOMGOMG I WANNA CUM!!!!!!!!!!!111one!one11” he said, in great excitement. Frank said yes.

(Note: ^ Not talking about sex.)

Jul 17, 2012 at 04:44PM EDT

((Okay. Took my break. Now lets continue.))

“So…Wrench. Are you enjoying your lunch?” Nat said. She still seemed a bit sweaty.

“Mhhmm…” Wrench responded. His mouth was crammed with the giant sub and due to his lack of manner of “eating at the table”, sound chunks of food landed on Mega’s face.

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

As Hobo looked around eying everything he saw he grinned and said “Oh man the food here smells delicious! You don’t have anything like this back in woodmont.” He looked at the large robotic man that sat while eating a sub. He inhaled and exhaled deeply and said-“Hey wrench can i get something to eat? I’ve been eating out of dumpsters for 3 weeks.”

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:37PM EDT

Teridax eyes the Natsuru from under his hood with a feeling of uneasiness. “She’s the sheriff of the city, right?” “Hopefully she won’t pay to much attention to me.” He thinks while darting his eyes over to Mega who is getting bits of food all over his face from the large man eating the sandwich. Under the table, Teridax puts his hand on the hilt of Soul Splitter in case he needs to make a quick escape. He still has his shield on his left hand, in case he needs to block anything. The large mercenary then begins to observe the other person at the table. He saw the man with the rabbit ears from earlier sitting next to the sheriff. Teridax remains to sit quietly at the same table paying attention to the conversation that is going on.

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT

Ann was sipping tea from a cafe that actually has proper glass ware, that’s normally for show.
“Well this is sure an interesting group of people.” Ann sounded amused.
“Well we aren’t normal people that’s for sure” Mega responded, with a trace amount of unease in his voice.
Ann looks around at the conjoined table of the group.
We have a brute of a man, A man with rabbit ears, a man that looks seemingly normal but seems wary of me. The sheriff, and a mercenary.
“I have no where to go so I’ll stick with you guys for a while.” Ann said
“What are you homeless or something?” Alex asked quizzically.
“To be honest I don’t have a place of my own.”
Alex looks at him. He see’s that Ann is dressed in a nice custom uniform, and Sipping on tea like a proper gentleman.
“Homeless my ass” Alex mutters
“Hey Ann, That cafe is actually really expensive, and those cups aren’t to use. How did you afford that if your homeless? Do you have a job?”
“It’s really embarrassing to tell yo-”
“Professional Beggar” Natsuru simply stated.
Everyone looked at the well dressed man.
“Not only that, but bounty hunting on the side.”
Everybody was quiet except Teridax, he was laughing his ass off.

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 11:08PM EDT
Jul 17, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT

After enjoying his meal, like a savage, he cleans his mouth with a napkin and lays his back on the seat. He sees the 2 suspicious men sitting with him, one beside and one in front of him. ‘Wow. The look on these 2 freaks’ he thought.

“So… Introduce yourself.” Wrench asked both men.

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT

“Wait….Do you any of you guy’s know this guy? Because he is starting to creep me out.” Said the former doctor.

Jul 18, 2012 at 02:00AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!