Forums / Just For Fun

310,335 total conversations in 8,360 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition. The Story RP!(Beta Testing)

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT
194 conversations with 14 participants

Somewhat nervous by Teridax’s fidgeting and the self monologue she was certain Ann was giving in his head, Natsuru turned towards the restaurants… tons and tons of fast food. She was still young enough to maintain her high metabolism, but she knew one day that would be over… she brushed that thought out of her mind “Hmm… I am going to go get myself a pizza slice.” Natsuru said walking towards the Pizza Place. “Wait… no… Felafel sounds better.” Natsuru said turning towards the middle easter place “No… Pizza… no, Felafel. no… GOD DAMMIT!” Natsuru walked over to the Subway instead and bought a cheese and meatball sandwich.

She returned to the table to find it in awkward silence. “Uh… um… is everything okay?” She asked nervously. “Nats… who is this guy?” Wrench asked. “Well, this is Ann… we kinda just know each other. As for this other guy… um, yeah… who are you and why do you keep fidgeting like that? Ants in your pants?”

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 02:52AM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 02:51AM EDT

((I can’t be here for most of the day. Just letting you guys know.))

Jul 18, 2012 at 08:54AM EDT

I continue sipping on the tea. People seem to try to avoid talking to Ann.
“So, Wrench was it? ¿Te gustó el sándwich?” Ann asked
“You assumed I know spanish.”
“Yes, but did you like your sandwich?”
“Yes”
Seems like he doesn’t trust me.

Jul 18, 2012 at 11:08AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I continue sipping on the tea. People seem to try to avoid talking to Ann.
“So, Wrench was it? ¿Te gustó el sándwich?” Ann asked
“You assumed I know spanish.”
“Yes, but did you like your sandwich?”
“Yes”
Seems like he doesn’t trust me.

((Do you blame people for not trusting you in this scene? You just randomly placed yourself in it for no reason otherwise than most likely just wanting to partake in the current scene. I don’t blame you though, everyone wants their character to fit in the story, and currently Mex’s scenario is getting the most attention, so it appeals to those that have a character in his alternate universe idea. But for a good story you sometimes have to make compromises. I haven’t really done anything with my character besides the vuvuzela and pun in the beginning. From that point others just caught on and gave him a natural flow in the story, nothing too big that makes him jump out. Which I’m ok with, as I’m not that great in making stories.))

((Instead of blatantly [“Hey Nats” -> Hypnotise -> Join the rest, end of story], you might want to make his insertion a bit more fluently next time. Others are suddenly forced they give their ideas a massive twist because of the sudden addition of a new character. But it seems people were able to catch on fairly quickly, so who knows, it might work out.))

((Just a tip.))

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 11:24AM EDT

As both men started to stare at each other, everyone except Teridax started to get worried. Minutes past by while the android and the “cop” look exchanged glares, Nat tries to interrupt.

“Hey! Uh… Can we go back to eating?”

“Why did you assume I spoke spanish?” Wrench asked

“Well you look Hispanic.” Ann responded

“What if I wasn’t Hispanic?”

“Well I guess that would be my fault, then.”

“Oh, so because one person looks Hispanic, you immediately think he’s Hispanic?”

“Wrench. Stop--”

“No no, I want to hear his answer.” “Well answer the question, Ann.”

“Oh, well excuse.”Ann said with sarcasm.

“Oh, okay then! You’re asian, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Okay, now let me speak Japanese” he clears his throat “Ching chang fui fui herro!”

Nat looked at him. Oh god, shut up shut up shut up.

“Are you trying to insulting?” Ann inquired with an already pissed off face.

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

((I’ll continue later on.))

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 12:04PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 12:00PM EDT

Mega realizes a fight is about to break out. He grabs his pencil and notepad.
“Don’t mind me, just going to draw a little doodle…”
He waits for the fight to start before he finishes the last line in his drawing.

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:14PM EDT

@Random man

((I didn’t randomly insert myself, If you read all my ridiculously long posts… I gradually made it to the mall… Plus I didn’t hypnotize anyone in the group. I approached Natsuru, said my hellos and stuck with them. Plus my characters a villain he has ulterior motives to everything. He’s planning something. Mega got a mental warning from Newt to be aware from me. Wrench Is now slightly offended by my characters action, Natsuru is watching her figure. Teridax is also another villain. I Roleplaying is serious business. Plus it was around noon of the current and my character naturally became hungry. I roleplay basic needs too..))

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 12:25PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT

The homeless man realized a fight was about to break out. He didn’t know what he should do at first but it came to him. Use one of the things that he learned when he was in college. His speech skills. He stood up and said-“Alright you guy’s i don’t wanna see a fight here. Why can’t we just act like nice civilized people here. This isn’t Woodmont where everyone thinks they can just solve everything by hitting it. This coming from a homeless person who lives on the street and has to fight just for his next meal.” He said.

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:25PM EDT

Everyone looked at the hobo. Then Wrench looks up to him “Hey, man.”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up and sit your ass down.”

“…” He sat down to his chair and sighed.

And and Wrench were about to final get into a fight. The skinny one prepared his guns and and the large prepared to punch him right in his. If was all bout to go down until " Hey, Wrench! Look! It’s Oclaf!" Nat pointed out.

Wrench looks to his side to see the small avian passing.“Oh yeah…” Nat tried to solve the solution. “You want me to bring him over here?”

“Uh…”

OCLAF! OVER HERE!”

Seem Oclaf today was shopping for clothes. Nat saw he already him had various bags with. She also saw him with a new hat.

Oclaf heard his name and saw Nat and Alex…. and Wrench. He waved back trying to not confront Wrench and walk away. That was until Nat grabbed him by his shoulder and redirect to the table.

“Nat. Please don’t do this to me.”

“I need you help, Oclaf.”

He brought up a chair next to mexican and sat him down. The two angry men finally sat down.

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 12:38PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 12:36PM EDT

Hobo sighed in relief seeing that the fight was avoided. "

“Even though you guy’s completely ignored my advice i’m still glad we try and murder people like simple cavemen.” He said with a grin.

“Now where were we in our conversation before we started acting like eight year old children?” He said while leaning back in his chair.

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:42PM EDT

“Please, If you wanted to insult me you have to try better than that.”
I God shall not get into a scuffle with the likes of him.

“Chin ching herro laundro mat chimichonga” Wrench replied.

“Ok now that is making me mad!” Ann threw the first punch
The hit seemed just to bounce right off the large man.
“Now I can harm you in self defense.”
“Oh please as you can harm m-”
Wrench punches him right in the eye.
Mega rubs his eye as it were hurting.
Ann has received a black eye.
YOU DARE PUT A BLEMISH ON GOD’S FACE!!!”
While Ann was on the floor he launched himself upward by pushing himself from the floor kick The large man in the chin.
“Seems like you felt that one”

Both men scuffle for a while.
Security is afraid to get involved.
Teridax seems to be smiling under his hood.

“Come on finish each other! " Teridax yelled as he got hyped.
So hyped that he brought out his sword swung it down upon the table slicing it in two along with Natsuru’s partially finished sandwich.

Natsuru went into sheriff mode. pulling out a hidden revolver.
“Put down the sword! "

The two men fighting looked over for a second.
Wrench after looking
She can handle her self Wrench thought.
So wrench continue to pummel the smaller man.
Ann was distracted as he continued to look over in Natsuru’s direction.

“Girly you want some of this” He points his sword towards Natsuru.
Ann lost it
I may be God, but I have little friends! He thought as he broke free from the large mans grasp.

He took out his two hidden Heckler & Koch USP Some how slipped in front of Teridax place both guns near his ears. Not shooting at Teridax but past him Except the barrels are right next to his ears.
He shot tilted upward were he would not hit any bystanders.

Bursting both of Teridax’s ear drums.
“Don’t worry, 404 can get that fixed.”
“What!? Damn you, I’ll get 404 to get this fixed!!!!”
The mercenary ran off.
Ann puts his guns back in his coat.
“Arrest me, I struck a man, and brought out concealed handguns.” As he stuck his hands forwards towards Natsuru

Jul 18, 2012 at 01:01PM EDT

As Wrench and Ann were fighting, Mega realized Wrench had it under control. “I’ll save this drawing for another time then,” Mega said as he put the pencil and notepad back in his pockets. During the fight though, he felt some pains around his body. He realized that where Ann was getting hit, he was having the same pain in the same spot. What did this mean…

Jul 18, 2012 at 01:15PM EDT

“Well Congrats, Nat. You just made me sit here for no a apparent reason other then to see this horror.” Oclaf said “Now if you mind, I will be taking my--ACK

The bird was thrown to Wrench. “And what the hell do you want!?” Wrench said, still angry. Teh avian looked back to see Nat. She only nodded and the bird understood what he had to do…

The bird hugged the large android.

“Wh-What the are you doing?”

“Wrench. Don’t get so angry, okay?”

“But…”

“You know your my friend, right?”

“Yeah…”

“You wouldn’t want to hurt your friend, would you now…”

He sighed"No…."

“You’ll act better next time?”

“Yeah, Okay.”

Then Alex stood.

“Ha.GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

God, how I hate you so much, Alex.

Jul 18, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT

“Damnit, I thought today would actually be a day off.” Natsuru muttered as she gave Ann to the Mall’s security. Last time Ann got out of hand he had gotten off with community service about a year ago, but this time he might not be as lucky. “Look Ann…” Natsuru stopped short, as she had suddenly forgotten what she was going to say to him. “Yeah?” Ann asked. “Nevermind…” Natsuru walked back to the food court, finding another awkward silence. “So! How was…”

Oclaf walked away, and a group of girls giggled at him as he passed. “He will get over it.” Natsuru said sitting back down to finish her sandwich. “Now then, what is up?”

Jul 18, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT

“I’m a homeless guy that tried to rob them earlier for supplies for my buddies in a hell hole of a town kinda far away from here. Oh and i broke my leg earlier. That’s just what happened this morning, frankly my dear Natsuru I’m afraid to see what lies ahead later on in the day.” Hobo said.

“Anyway why did we- or you guy’s come here again?”

Jul 18, 2012 at 05:23PM EDT

Ann sits in the chair in the security room.
“Now this is the second time you have caused a commotion today” The scurity guard looks at Ann "Now you have anything you have to say before the cops get here? "
“Yeah, Can I have my Guns back?”
“Hell n-” The guard kinda looks spacey As he leaves to retireve Ann Guns.
The guard returns with Anns guns.
I’m Glad your Safe Mother, and Father As he looks at his two firearms.

Ann takes a back entrance.
I still have to worry about my quota to keep my little thing setup with the government
Ann walks down somewhere, and runs into a pretty good sized gang.
Perfect

Jul 18, 2012 at 05:33PM EDT

“Nothing.” he said

“Oh. Anything good happen this morning?” Nat questioned while sipping a bit of her soda.

“Well I started my morning covered in piss. I punched a guy in the face. I almost killed that hobo over there. Oh! And I got into a fight with a Jap. Anything else?”

‘Geez, way to kill the mood.’ she thought.

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 05:52PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 05:42PM EDT

“The worst part is he probably would’ve killed me…” Hobo whispered to Natsuru.

’Okay……" Natsuru said awkwardly.

Jul 18, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT
Oclaf walked away, and a group of girls giggled at him as he passed.

“Stupid Alex” he mumbled!
“And what are those freaking HENS laughing at? This is Embarrassing”
“I need to get out of here”
he continued mumbling while he was trying get out of the building and escape from this awkward situation!
Eventually he managed to get to the Mall Entrance…

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT

((If you read Teridax’s bio, you would see that he is from the abyss. So I guess you could call him an Abyssal. But he isn’t from Japan.))

After getting the guns shot right next to his ears, and cursing Ann out, he stomped through the mall with a loud thud as every boot hit the ground. “That little bastard will pay for what he did to me. Oh, he’ll pay.” Eventually he got to the entrance of the mall with two guards standing in front of it. “Aye you with the hood! Get over here!” The guard shouted at the hooded mercenary. Teridax walked over to the two guards. “What the hell do you bozos want?!” He shouted even louder, because the gunshots had likely ruptured his ear drums. “Why don’t you come with us, big guy?.” All the built up anger inside of him from earlier finally blew. He drew his sword, and skewered the guard next to him. The impaled guard fell over on the ground into a pool of crimson, as soon as Teridax pulled Soul Splitter out of him. The other guard got nervous and drew his gun when he saw his partner slaughtered in front of him. “Alright, stay back, I don’t want to hurt you!” The guard says nervously. “Oh, but I want to hurt you.” Teridax said as he swung the sword at his neck. The guard, bleeding out, fell over dead. Teridax sheathed his sword, walked out the door, and got on the motorcycle he stole earlier. He then rode off to 404’s mansion to see if his boss could repair his hearing.

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 08:00PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 07:35PM EDT

“Hey….Did you guy’s hear that? It…sounded like someone was screaming out side…A lot of people are checking it out so should we? The hobo said in curiosity.

Jul 18, 2012 at 08:17PM EDT

The group ran outside, lost in the confusion for a bit. After pushing though for a bit they saw it… two mutilated bodies.

“Mother of God…” Alex said taking off his sunglasses (revealing that he was wearing another pair of sunglasses underneath). “Everybody stay back!” Natsuru shouted showing her police badge, spinning around so everyone could see. The crowd stepped back as Natsuru called a parametric.

Within 10 minutes an Ambulance rolled up. “They where dead when I found them…” Natsuru said as they picked up the bodies… Natsuru walked back to the group… “Do you know who might have done this?” She asked.

Jul 19, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT

((Music for the crime mystery.))

Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 01:22AM EDT
Jul 19, 2012 at 01:21AM EDT

“Well people, do any of you know anything about solving…A MURDER?” He said with a wolfish grin. “Now i have no idea on how we can crack this thing but maybe there’s a detective around we can ask. But rest assure we can find someone to solve this case and we will get on with our lives because this is starting to become boring!”

“But time to ask questions first.”

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:05AM EDT

“Dis our Territory!” a troll gang member said.
“Hmm, your the Troll Gang you cause quite a bit of mischief, a bounty is on each member the lowest is about 200 for normal gang members dead or alive.”
“So you a bounty hunter? GIT’EM!!!” The Boss Troll Gang member said.
All eyes met Ann’s eyes. Then Ann smile
“Get me if you can see me!”
Suddenly A thousand of cherry blossoms came in like a blizzard.
“Boss we can’t see a thing!!”
“What are you doing gah-!”
Illusions born from hypnosis. They were caught unable to escape their minds.
Then He commanded them to become his pawns.

Later he brought them all to the police station.
“Yeah I’m here to bring some bounties.”
The officer behind the front desk stared in disbelief.
“Let me total up the total bounty… Wait is this the Boss of the Troll Gang?”
“What if he is?”
The officer finished up his tallying of bounties.
“Your total is… 10 grand….That’s a lot! So, umm take this official report to city hall, if your a bounty hunter I think you know where to find it, so get your check there.”
“Thank you” As Ann walks out the front door.

Natsuru walks to the front desk from the back of the police station.
“Did I just see an entire gang being processed, and jailed? What Kind of person did that!”
“A young polite man.”
“Did he have a hat?” Natsuru started to describe other features.
“Yes that’s the one.”
“Great….”
Ann is supposed serve a little time here, not going out finishing his damned quota. Sure he brought in many criminals, but he’s a criminal himself! What is he planning?

Ann collects his check at city hall.
So much better than having a day job

((So which is worse to deal with, A villain who kills on impulse, or the villain who plans 20 steps a head? Chaotic Evil vs Lawful Evil ))

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:38AM EDT

“Look at the marks… this was done with a sword,” Mega stated.
“There’s only one person I know with a sword, and that same person is missing from this group…”
“It was Teridax.”

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:59AM EDT

“So what do we do then? Do we go after hi ourselves let him go or contact the popo. We have threee options guy’s. Normally id let the cops handle it but….i don’t think they’re good enough to put Teridax under custody. Now we could go after him but we’d probably get killed….What do you think we should do wrench?”

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:25AM EDT

((the scene Natsuru is in in my last post is after she went back to the police station about the murders of the two guards.))

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:56AM EDT

Newt began teleppathcally speaking to Mega.
“Mega, where did Ann go?”
“I don’t know, but tese two gaurds here were killed by Teridax.”
“Hm. It seems you have another issue to tend to… just keep an eye out for Ann.”
“About Ann, when Wrench was fighting him, I felt pains in the same spots he was getting hit, do you know why this was happening?”
“….”
“Newt?”
“Just return to the problem at hand.”
“But what about the pains? Are you hiding someth-”
“Mega. Forget it.”
Newt ended the talk.
“What is he hiding from me,” Mega wondered.

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:50PM EDT

Teridax eventually arrives at 404 manor. He walks up to the front door, and opens it with force. He goes inside to see the servants working away for 404. He spots the head servant, and walks over to him. “Is there any way you can fix my hearing?!” Teridax yells. “Yes, sir Teridax.” The head servant says respectfully. The servant casts a spell so Teridax is able to hear again. ((I couldn’t think of another way, so don’t judge me.)) “Where did you learn that fancy magic?” He says. “A magician never reveals his secrets.” Says the head servant.

After that event, Teridax leaves 404 manor and rides off to the Dark Forest. He eventually ends up at a home near the forest. He parks the motorcycle next to the home in case the cops come after him. He then takes a long walk back to his underground home. Once he gets to the trap door, he covers it with better camouflage. He then opens the door, and climbs down into his home. He then proceeds to lock the trapdoor. Exhausted, Teridax decides to take a nap in his room.

Jul 19, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

((Another Character, Another Story. You guys can continue yours while I do a special for Verbose.))

He finally finishes is work with shelter less man. His friend, Alex, thanks him for his cooperation and say “I.O.U” to him. He never pays him back, though. But it never really bothers him.

Anyways, he finally finishes his work and he rests on his father coach, though his father died years ago. The persons name is Vincent(Verbose)…

And hopefully, now, he shut his eyes and rest for a bit….

((Some Music to compliment))

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT

(AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS RPING THAT DOESN’T HAVE POWERS?)

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:45PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

((Teridax doesn’t have powers, he has demonic artifacts.))

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT

((Maki has no power. Natsuru has no powers. Gamzee has no power… People with no powers, carry weapons.))

Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT
Jul 19, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

No, almost everyone has no powers.
I’m a Major villain with hypnosis, and guns.

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT

(Oh. Well then, just wanted to get that across. I thought i was the odd man out in this case because i thought everyone had some sort of special power.)

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:56PM EDT

((Uh…Ann. Mind if I talk to you about the Hypnosis thing?))

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:57PM EDT

((Sure keep in mind I have only used it on NPC’s so far, and that I am a villain))

Jul 19, 2012 at 04:04PM EDT

((Well you see, that’s the thing I want to talk to you about. You use your hypnosis skill way too much. I’m not saying you can’t use it but please use it in a different manner. Use it in when your stuck in a very tight situation, like if you were surrounded by a band a thugs. Or use it in life threatening situations or at least when you’re about to die. Use your hypnosis in very serious or life threatening situations. Also, please don’t use you hypnosis on such a big group of people. It seems unfair that a lot of NPC fall into your spell. When using your hypnosis, be selective with your targets. You wouldn’t want a headache would you?))

Jul 19, 2012 at 04:14PM EDT

((Oh Mex, can this play whenever someone enters 404’s mansion?))

Jul 19, 2012 at 04:21PM EDT

((your right my character does suffer from headaches frequently, He also has one thing to say: sure ok I’ll use it less, but my quota I don’t want to be put on the bounty list, I’m God, and God does not go on the bounty list. I like the headaches it reminds me of such pow-- Ok I think that’s enough from him. I won’t let my roleplay mode ruin the fun. Except I hope I can contain him… I suffer from getting way too into character, I even have headaches right now.))

Jul 19, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT

((Here you go Ann,

Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT
Jul 19, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT

((good idea, but i decline, My background is of him avenging his parents, even tho he is the one that killed them by starting a fire killing them along with his siblings…))

Jul 19, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT

After Ann receives his check, he cashes it at the 404 bank, at the 404 mansion.
He goes to his room that’s reserved for only him.
He looks to the nightstand next to the bed.
404 left a note
I am having one of those fancy parties again tonight. Dress your best.
- Love 404
God always dresses his best!

Jul 19, 2012 at 05:25PM EDT

((Sorry I’m late.))

Frank walked around for a bit in the mall. He saw Oclaf.
“Hello stranger!” he said, smile on his mask.
“I dare you to look behind this mask.”
Only Spores knows what horrors or miracles are behind.
You’ll only know when you say yes to the challenge.

Jul 19, 2012 at 05:36PM EDT

Teridax was awoken by a knocking on the trapdoor. “Coming!” He got up out of his bed, and went over to the ladder, climbed up, and opened the door. “Letter for Sir Teridax!” The servant said, before he got snatched up by one of the creatures of the forest. The letter fell down onto his floor. The mercenary closed the door above him, and grabbed the letter up off the floor. He unsheathed his sword and cut the letter open, and read it.

“I am having one of those fancy parties tonight. Dress your best.”
- Love 404

“Boss is having another party? I’ll be there!” The mercenary thought to himself. “Hopefully I can get away with wearing my armor, since I never take it off.” He goes to grab a tie from his closet, and put it on over his armor. “This’ll do.” He then climbs up the ladder, and out of his home, making sure to cover the trapdoor back up. Teridax walks through the forest, and finds his stolen motorcycle exactly where he left it. He then proceeds to pop a wheely and ride off to 404’s manor at top speed.

Jul 19, 2012 at 05:43PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

((Well you see, that’s the thing I want to talk to you about. You use your hypnosis skill way too much. I’m not saying you can’t use it but please use it in a different manner. Use it in when your stuck in a very tight situation, like if you were surrounded by a band a thugs. Or use it in life threatening situations or at least when you’re about to die. Use your hypnosis in very serious or life threatening situations. Also, please don’t use you hypnosis on such a big group of people. It seems unfair that a lot of NPC fall into your spell. When using your hypnosis, be selective with your targets. You wouldn’t want a headache would you?))

And a lot of NPC’s fall prey to Teridax’s Sword…
I don’t even harm them.

Jul 19, 2012 at 06:01PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!