Y U GAIS RACIT AGINST BRAZILAINS

HAY GUISE I MAKE ASSUM MEME, I LURV STEP ON LEGO

Last edited Jul 27, 2012 at 02:39PM EDT
Jul 27, 2012 at 02:33PM EDT

why do people forget to type “?” after a question

don’t you guys find that really annoying

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Last edited Jul 27, 2012 at 03:14PM EDT
Jul 27, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT

Well, at least nobody posted ponies yet.

Good god, I hate it when people spam ponies. It gets so annoying seeing those obvious homosexuals spamming their crap all over the website making everyone think that the site i dedicated to bronies.

It’s just a load of crap, and I am sure everyone is sick of it.

I mean, good god, I was at six flags last week and I was standing in front of these 4 guys and this one ugly chick that were wearing T-shirts with those stupid ponies on them.I mean, come on, if you like it that’s fine, but don’t try to rub it in my face.

Jul 27, 2012 at 09:23PM EDT

@p3rsun

Hey Maggots,
My name is Soldier, and I hate every single one of you, you sorry sacks of scum. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trading stupid ass hats. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any control point? I mean, I guess it’s fun dishonorly discharging people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of your teammate’s mother.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of an one man army, and I did a nazi killing spree. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to concentration camp pictures”? I also get several medals, and have a top tier team (We just blew up the place in Payload Race; Shit was SO cash). You are all maggots who should just fall to a clumsy, painful death. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and Spy’s bitch

Jul 27, 2012 at 09:37PM EDT

Quoting warcraftnerd (I don’t know if he actually said this)
i iz le bes trol
al fo u r querz
i zi numba wan
U MAD UMAD UMAD

Jul 27, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT

anyone who doesn’t like mlp just hasn’t tried watching or are insecure with their masculinity! Le ponies are fuvking cooled watched that shit!!! Faggots who don’t like it.

Jul 28, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT

Shut up dac.

you’re just some stupid man that wants to be a little girl. Get a hold of your life, retard. I hope you burn for your pedophilia and bestiality you freak.

Jul 28, 2012 at 01:03AM EDT

You can stop typing as well, Doug. I’m trying to make ap oint about how stupid these bronies are spaming they’re crap al over the place. its stupid and needs to stop. it’s a plauge worse than cancer because people are at least trying to find a cure for cancer but nooone cares about broneis,

Jul 28, 2012 at 01:09AM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

You can stop typing as well, Doug. I’m trying to make ap oint about how stupid these bronies are spaming they’re crap al over the place. its stupid and needs to stop. it’s a plauge worse than cancer because people are at least trying to find a cure for cancer but nooone cares about broneis,

1/10 made me reply

Jul 28, 2012 at 01:12AM EDT

you know what im trying to have a conversation here and you keep making stupid meem repplies and i just want to try to stop this stupid pony carp that keps going al over the place like a disease i mean raly its stupid and you need to stop posting this craop all over the place

Jul 28, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

you know what im trying to have a conversation here and you keep making stupid meem repplies and i just want to try to stop this stupid pony carp that keps going al over the place like a disease i mean raly its stupid and you need to stop posting this craop all over the place

Oh sir!
You are truly a troll to be recon’d with!

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:36AM EDT

Do yu know what “sucks the heads” means? cause I came down here with my buddy Keith once, and he didn’t know aand….I mean , it ain’t nothin bad. It’s about eating

Jul 28, 2012 at 02:30PM EDT

shut up lime cat your just jelos of my grotan meem its way beter than pony crap you stupid you use overused meems like lime catr change your avatar to grotan stupid ponjmy raping pedophile

Jul 28, 2012 at 02:36PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

shut up lime cat your just jelos of my grotan meem its way beter than pony crap you stupid you use overused meems like lime catr change your avatar to grotan stupid ponjmy raping pedophile

hating ponies, incoming shitstorm

Jul 28, 2012 at 02:50PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

ur trollign is actlly quite meen an thinks u shuld stop
u goin wey 2 far i wuz jus complmmtin ur cmmts.

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT

Weasel wrote:

ur trollign is actlly quite meen an thinks u shuld stop
u goin wey 2 far i wuz jus complmmtin ur cmmts.

Holy crap dude, learn how to spell properly.

I mena really, is that pony show really so stupid that it’s making you spell horrible?

I was going to give it a chance, but wow, I’m not going to let that crap poison me.

Jul 28, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT

fuk is dis shiit?

i com bak to mai thread and he get all teh kramaz?

hel no son-son

Jul 28, 2012 at 05:33PM EDT

/\/00b wrote:

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jul 28, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT

Alex wrote:

fuk is dis shiit?

i com bak to mai thread and he get all teh kramaz?

hel no son-son

Doesn’t he know that “outside the line” includes himself.

Jul 28, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Doesn’t he know that “outside the line” includes himself.

ahem

Last edited Jul 28, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT
Jul 28, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dude are you for real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fucking guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama’s dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It’s Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don’t give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on KYM?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.

Jul 28, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

Shut up dac.

you’re just some stupid man that wants to be a little girl. Get a hold of your life, retard. I hope you burn for your pedophilia and bestiality you freak.

Oh, you want me to respond mad? Ok, Grrr. You are wrong, ponies are cool!
How about some fruit salad while your at it?

You see, us at the MLP entry comment section are great at stopping trolls!

Last edited Jul 28, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT
Jul 28, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT

Weasel wrote:

Me too buddy, come closer and you will be safe…forever…

Jul 29, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT

I love trolling heneral!

Last edited Jul 29, 2012 at 06:31AM EDT
Jul 29, 2012 at 06:31AM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

…Wait. This is the wrong kind of troll, isn’t it?

Nah, looks like your typical forum troll to me.

Jul 29, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!