Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What's new guys?

Last posted Aug 09, 2012 at 05:17PM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2012 at 02:43AM EDT
29 posts from 23 users

So I have been gone for the past few months. I got a full time job and lost track of the forums.
So, can someone tell me what I've missed?
Also, this is how I feel after finally returning to the site

So if you joined or changed your name since May, introduce yourself please!

Some people left, some people joined. Not very many controversies lately. Mexican Android, one of the newer users, is pretty popular 'round these parts. I'm not sure how long you've been gone, but if it's been for quite a while, some guys named Alejandro, Quantum Meme, and Katia joined as well. Forum quality has stayed about the same for the past few months. Skimasskass is on-and-off participating in the forums. There have been some tournaments and new forum games. Brucker's still a smarty-pants. Same for Opspe.

There's a lot more General Threads now, with a few examples being World of Tanks, Legend of Korra, Science, My Little Pony (now in its fifth or sixth incarnation), and Warhammer. There've been some website mechanics and aesthetics changes as well, but I think you're familiar with the relative layout. The Internet Can Now Find Stars thread is still alive and doing well.

I think that's about it.

Piano wrote:

Some people left, some people joined. Not very many controversies lately. Mexican Android, one of the newer users, is pretty popular 'round these parts. I'm not sure how long you've been gone, but if it's been for quite a while, some guys named Alejandro, Quantum Meme, and Katia joined as well. Forum quality has stayed about the same for the past few months. Skimasskass is on-and-off participating in the forums. There have been some tournaments and new forum games. Brucker's still a smarty-pants. Same for Opspe.

There's a lot more General Threads now, with a few examples being World of Tanks, Legend of Korra, Science, My Little Pony (now in its fifth or sixth incarnation), and Warhammer. There've been some website mechanics and aesthetics changes as well, but I think you're familiar with the relative layout. The Internet Can Now Find Stars thread is still alive and doing well.

I think that's about it.

Well there was that thing with ShyGuy, I guess that's sort of a controversy.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Howdy. I'm Twins, the local enigmatic figure of mystery. But I assume you already know that, since you've only been gone for a month (lol Russian Alejandro and Quantum are new).

Was it you that went by RememberTheLolrus?

Yes that was me.

Twenty-One wrote:

Well there was that thing with ShyGuy, I guess that's sort of a controversy.

It wasn't a controversy, it was general annoyance.

@Lolrus:

Oh, hey! I think we never met before.

Name's Mexican Android.

Last edited Aug 08, 2012 at 03:52PM EDT

Lolrus wrote:

So I have been gone for the past few months. I got a full time job and lost track of the forums.
So, can someone tell me what I've missed?
Also, this is how I feel after finally returning to the site

So if you joined or changed your name since May, introduce yourself please!

oh hey, you're back.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!