+ New Thread

Let's write a story! One word per post.

Last posted Nov 13, 2012 at 12:57PM EST. Added Aug 12, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT
708 conversations with 90 participants

Bakura’s
(Abridged series joke)

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 06:21PM EDT
Aug 16, 2012 at 06:21PM EDT

(Guys, I’m really, really, really sorry. I didn’t mean those posts to come across the way they did. But that’s my fault; I didn’t think how someone else would take it. That happens to me sometimes; on and off the ’net.

I wanted to contribute, but I exploited a loophole that no one had ever tried before. I didn’t think how you guys would take it. I apoligize for any jimmies I ruslted.

Also, I had copied the Story into a word document so I could read it easier. And of course it made no sense, all unorgainzed stories do (there was something like this on the bricksinmotion forums).
But I don’t (and didn’t) mean “it doesn’t make sense” in a bad way. It’s true, but that doesn’t mean its bad. If I know anything from watching cartoons, it’s that sometimes things that don’t make sense can be funny. But I guess it wasn’t funny to me, I don’t think it’s my kind of humor.

I should have just played it safe and just contribute something that I know for sure wouldn’t rustle anyone’s jimmies. That would be the last thing I want to do. And because I accidentally did just that, I feel terrible about it.

I would delete those posts if I could. I already contacted a mod (I’m not sure if he’ll be able to delete them either). In the meantime (or if they cannot be deleted), ignore those posts. Don’t include them in the Story.

To show that I’m truly sorry, I’ll contribute to the Story the way I should have:)

nearly

Mod Edit: Posts in question were removed by request.

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 08:50PM EDT
Aug 16, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!